Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32:

Yuri and Jessica were cuddling in the couch, Jessica was reading a book while Yuri was watching a Movie. She was leaning on Yuri's chest, while He was caressing Her tummy. Yuri will time to time kiss Her on Her neck and shoulder.

"Baby, Are You hungry?" Yuri asked. Jessica nodded Her head cutely.

He made Her sit up and was about to stand up when Jessica stopped Him. "Why?" He asked.

Jessica frowned. "Just ask the helper to make us food." She pulled Yuri back on the sofa.

"No Baby, I'm gonna make You and Our Baby some food." He smiled and cupped Her cheeks. "You're so cute." He stood up again but got pulled back.

Yuri creased His eyebrows and looked at Her. Jessica was pouting Her lips like a kid. "Chuchu." She said . Yuri smiled and kissed Her lips.

"I love You." He whispered and walked to the kitchen.

"Eesshh." Jessica heard groans from Their Family but She could care less.

"Look at Her, She's acting like a kid in front of Yuri. Gah!" Auntie Miyoun complained seeing Her acting all cute.

"You were like that too when You are carrying Stephanie." Uncle Leo said laughing.

"Yah! Jessica had it worse than Me! She only eat if Yuri eats. Sheesh!" The older Hwangs are laughing.

Krystal who was sleeping in the room woke up, She went out and carefully walked down the stairs, good thing She doesn't have school today so She was able to bond with Her Family.

"Oh Baby! You're awake!" Yuri who was holding a plate of sandwiches greeted Her. She lazily spread Her arms, Yuri gave the plate to the helper and carried Her. "Oppa made some sandwich, eat with Unnie, Okay?" He kissed Her cheeks.

"Oww. The Princess is here now!" Poppa Hwang said a little too loud for Jessica to hear, He looked at Jessica with a teasing visage.

Jessica made face and the Hwangs laughed, They knew Jessica and Krystal have silent competition for Yuri's attention.

Yuri seated on the couch with Krystal on His lap. The Helper put the foods down on the center table and leave. He then started to feed Them.

"On the Blue corner, Four year old Kid with lots of Charm and Cunningness. Wearing a Blue Dress and Cute Face, the Adorable Krystal Jung!" Uncle Leo said sounding like an announcer. The family laughed again.

"And On the red corner, Twenty Six year old Woman, with a brain of a four year old Kid, has lots of cringing acts that will make Your toes curl in annoyance. Wearing a pink dress and annoyed face, the Big Belly Jessica Jung!" Daddy Jung added. The family laughed out loud.

"Round one!" They said, the three couldn't hear Them because of the loud sound from the speaker.

They watched the three like They are in a TV Show.

Yuri who was oblivious to the competition was busy feeding the two girls, Jessica was hugging Him by the arm, while Krystal was still sitting on His lap. "Seobang, I want to sleep." She said lovingly His arm.

Yuri kissed her on the forehead and looked at Her. "Okay, after You finish this." Yuri said giving Her the sandwich.

Krystal cupped His face and made Him face Her. "Oppa, Kwyshtal wants to play." She pouted. Yuri smiled at Her cuteness and kissed Her cheeks.

"Oppa will play with You later." He told Her. Jessica pouted.

"Seobang!! What about cuddle?" She whined.

Yuri scratched His head, thinking of the options. "Uhm. What about this.. we'll play first, then cuddle later." He tried to compromise. 

Jessica didn't like the sound of it and stood up, She started to walk away from the two.

"Sica!" Yuri called her but She wouldn't look at Him. She kept on walking. "Baby!" Yuri ran with Krystal in His arms.

"Are You mad?" He asked. Jessica looked at Him.

"No, just play all day, I'll take a rest." She sharply said.

Yuri and Krystal went back on the couch and continued eating while watching.

The family who were watching Them was laughing secretly, definitely enjoying the free movie.

"First round goes to Krystal!" Poppa Hwang announced.

Yuri cradle Krystal to sleep after They Play, He went upstairs and laid Her down on the bed. Jessica was inside the restroom and Yuri was waiting for Her, He's feeling uneasy, He knows Jessica is upset. He's having dilemma between the siblings. How can He divide his body into two?

A few minutes passed, Jessica went out of the restroom, She look at the bed and saw Yuri and Krystal side by side.

Yuri smiled at Her but She just went straight to Her closet and put on some clothes, then She sat on the chair and brushed Her hair gently.

"Sica~" Yuri called Her out. Jessica was still ignoring Him. "Baby, don't be jealous at Krystal, please." Yuri went to Her and hugged Her from the back.

Jessica stopped and sigh, it's silly to compete with Yuri's attention, but She can't help it. She too missed Yuri a lot. "I'm not jealous." She simply replied.

Yuri smiled, He knows She's jealous. "What do You want Me to do for You to forgive Me?" He asked.

"Nothing.."

"Baby, don't be like this.. I love You!" He pleaded and kissed Her neck.

"Yul, stop it." She pushed Him because it's tickling Her.

"I'm sorry, I just can't say no to Krystal."

"I know, that's why I let you play with Her and didn't insist to cuddle with Me, right?"

Yuri smiled, "Let's cuddle then." He tried to pull Her on the Bed but Jessica pulled Her hands out of His hold. Yuri was taken aback by Her actions, normally if He tell Her to cuddle, She quickly agrees even if She was upset, but now Jessica's being hardheaded for some reasons.

"I said No! I'm going out!" She said and walked to the door.

"What's the matter with You?" He asked getting a little mad. Jessica looked at Him. "You're being jealous of Your own sister? You're not four, Sica. Stop acting like a Kid. You're such a Baby!" He shouted.

Jessica felt a sting on Her Heart, Yuri is getting enough of Her. A tear suddenly escaped from Her eyes, She quickly wiped it away but Yuri saw it.

He felt guilty and approached Her, He then envelope Her in a tight hug but She was retracting. "Sica, I'm sorry." He tried to keep Her still and kissed Her but She pushed Him away.

"I'm sorry if I'm acting like this, like a Baby." She cried louder that even Their family outside could hear Them. "I want Your attention too much because I'm missing You this bad, Yul! It was so hard not seeing You everyday! I love You too much that I want Your attention to focus only for Me! I'm sorry if i'm being such a burden Yul." She ended and went out with a loud banging on the door. Krystal woke up because of Her Sister's loud crying voice and cried too.

Yuri could only pull His hair due to His foolishness. He's so dumb for saying those words to Her and He's really regretful.

"Oppa!" Krystal hugged Yuri, She don't know what happened but She knows that They are fighting.

Tiffany saw Jessica crying, she spread her arms and Jessica immediately hugged her.

"Sshh. It's okay baby, everything will be alright." She cooed.

Taeyeon and the elder guys kept quiet, they can't too much, the baby might get stress too.

Tiffany brought her to Krystal's playroom to calm her down. While Yuri went out of the room with Krystal in his arms, his eyes roamed to find Jessica but she's not there.

Taeyeon took Krystal out of him and pat his back.

"I'm sorry." He told the family. The guys just nodded their heads in understanding. While the women smiled at him.

"It's normal to have arguments be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter