Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Guys!!!

The story received lots of upvotes!!! Thank you very much!!

Chapter 60:

The Kwon and Kim Family are in the airport waiting for their flight, they are going to San Francisco to take rest and enjoy with the kids.

It was originally only for the Kwon Family but then Tiffany heard about it from Krystal and got envious since she hasn't gone back for so many years now, so Taeyeon decided to go with them.

Tiffany leaned her head on her cousin's shoulder. "I'm so sleepy!!" She complained to her cousin who's also tired with lots of work last week, the Presentation with Mr. Park was successful and her grandfather was happy.

"Me too." Jessica replied. "I just wanna lay down all day!!" She stated yawning.

Yuri was glancing at his wife and smiled he's really giddy at the thought of Jessica with a big tummy, he's indeed excited.

Not long after they boarded in the plane, good thing that the kids are sleeping, they didn't have a hard time with them, and since the flight is just an hour and a half going to San Francisco, California, the kids didn't bother to wake up until they land to the Hwang's birthplace.

As they arrived in the big house, Jessica and Tiffany both slumped down on the bed and sleep. Their husband just shake their heads with their laziness while the kids are playing in one room.

"They are indeed cousins." Taeyeon commented as they cook lunch. "Well, it's normal for Pany-ah. She's pregnant."

"It's normal for My Sica too.. She's not named Sleeping Princess for nothing." He chuckled.

"I notice Jessica's busy the past week." Taeyeon said. "Pany-ah's been sad since her cousin don't visit her."

Yuri nodded as he prepare the table. "Yeah. She's been stress with the Company and the kids has been missing her. She goes to work early and goes home late. They don't play anymore."

Taeyeon sighed. "She's back from being a busy CEO. That's how she is before she met you. Tiffany always had a hard time convincing her to go out."

Yuri sighed, he was thinking about Jessica, he's worried about her health.

Taeyeon broke his trance as he tapped his shoulder. "Do you still want to have another baby?"

Yuri nodded. "Yes. I will take care of everything." He said as he go to the rooms to call everyone.

He quickly wake up Tiffany and Jessica then went to the kids.

"I still feel tired." The blonde girl said as she stretched her whole body and hugged her cousin. She just want to lay down on the bed all day.

"You've been working hard Jessi. Please relax and bond with the whole family." Tiffany pat her head and stood up.

She stood up and hold her cousin's hand. "I know, the kids don't see me anymore." The both of them went to the dining to eat.

"What are the plans today?" Jessica asked as she feed the kids.

"Um. We'll go to the beach after lunch and swim." Taeyeon said and turned to the kids. "You like that? We're gonna swim!!" He cheerfully asked.

The four babies felt giddy and shake their feet in excitement because of Taeyeon's tone.

Tiffany pouted and stop eating. "How can I wear a bikini?. My baby bump is already showing." She asked sadly.

Her husband hug her. "You're still y. But even if you're not pregnant i won't allow you to wear that." He whispered and kiss her cheek.

She look at her husband. "Why?" She asked. The other couple are busy with their own world.

"I don't want guys to stare at you." The shorter guy said.

"You just want to gawk at other girls." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Why would I do that when I already have two beautiful princesses with me?" He asked.

Tiffany automatically turned to Krystal and as expected she's jealous. "Oppa don't love Krystal anymore." The little girl said crossing her arms over her chest.

Taeyeon scratched his head. How can he forget about her. "Of course that's not true. You're still my princess, i'm sorry baby." He coaxed and turned to his wife. "Now tell me how can I look at other girls when I have the three of you? Plus Jessica will definitely kill me if I do something like that."

Jessica nodded. "I will kick you." She warned.

Tiffany smiled and caress her tummy. "Yes. And our little baby here will be sad." She said. Taeyeon kissed her tummy and talked to the baby.

Yuri couldn't help but envy. He has plans about their trip that will make sure his wife gets pregnant.

Jessica was busy with the kids, she missed them a lot. It's hard for her to divide her time to the company, to Yuri and the kids.

"Mama." Minguk called as he play with his food.

Jessica smiled, she loves hearing them calling her. "Do you want anything sweetie?" She asked and wiped his mouth.

He spread his arms to her and she immediately take him out of the high chair and let him sit on her lap.

"I miss you." She whispered and kissed his cheek.

After lunch, they prepared on going out. The Kwon's are inside the room playing. Jessica was on the floor with the babies, she's laying down and watch the babies play they are now wearing their swimming attire and just waiting for the Kim to finish.

Daehan walk to her and she was surprised that he was able to walk perfectly without any help.

"Oh gosh Seobang.. look at Daehan!! He can walk alone now." She squealed and sat up.

Yuri turned to her and smiled. "Yes baby.. they can walk alone now."

 

"What do you mean they?"

 

"All of them can walk perfectly now. Even Irene."

 

She suddenly felt sad to know it. How can she not noticed it. She hugged Daehan as he stopped in front of her and gave her a peck. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "Mommy is always busy. I will make it up to you." She mumbled and peck his cheek again.

 

"Mama." He said.

 

Yuri showed her videos of them walking perfectly for the first time. She sighed and felt awful to herself.

 

"I'm sorry Seobang." She apologized. Yuri went next to her and peck her cheek.

 

"You don't have to say sorry baby. I understand. And it's a good thing that we plan this. We can make a good memories with them." He coax her then stood up. "I'll check the Kim's." He said.

 

Jessica nodded and just watch the kids play and baby talk to each other. Feeling guilty for neglecting them.

 

---

 

"Jessi.. the kids are growing really fast now." Tiffany said as she watch their kids play in the sand with the two guys. They are sitting on a blanket their husband set up.

 

The blonde smiled bitterly. "Could you believe it? They are walking straight now without me knowing. I'm such a terrible mother." She said and gave her cousin a sandwich.

 

Tiffany her back. "That's not true. You're working hard for them but maybe just spend a little more time with them. They need you." She said and eat.

 

She nodded her head, she's planning on talking to her grandfather about it. She wanted to lessen her work load and hire some people who could help her even more.

 

"I notice how the kids want your presence. How they hog you whenever you're at home. They miss you Jess." Tiffany shared the sandwich with her and the blonde quickly take a bite.

 

"I miss them too. They're always with Yuri since I'm always busy, whenever i go home they're already sleeping." She's extremely sad and remorseful for her family.

 

Her sister also miss her, every night when she goes home, she will see a hand written letter pasted on their room door from Krystal telling her stories about their day as well as how much they misses and love her and to always take care of herself. She also tells Jessica that she pray for her to be healthy. She's totally blessed to have a thoughtful sister as Krystal.

 

The two girls walked to their families and play with them. Minguk quickly went to Jessica and hugged her.

 

"My Sweetheart is so cute." She chuckled. Daehan and Krystal are both sitting and playing on the sand while Manse is busy laughing at random things.

 

Irene is standing on her father's lap, she don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter