Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15:

Jessica woke up without Yuri beside Her, She looked at the side table and found a small paper with Yuri's hand written message on it.

"Good Morning, My Beautiful Princess,

Your Prince had to go because of My early call time, don't be sad, My Baby I will go home with Krystal. Don't miss Me too much, okay?

Love,
Your Seobang

Ps.
I cooked You some breakfast and bought You some flowers, hope it will make Your day brighter.

Jessica went to Her office with the stupid smile on Her face. Yuri can definitely make Her day so good.

"Good Morning, Miss Jung." IU greeted her.

"Good morning, IU!"

"What happened to her?" IU thought.

She plopped down on Her swivel chair as She opened Her laptop and started working.

She was working happily that She didn't notice the time was running so fast. A knock on the door broke Her trance.

"Delivery, Miss Jung." Her secretary entered with a bouquet if flowers in hand.

"Ow. Who gave this?"

"Who do You have in mind, Miss Jung?"

"Nothing IU, You may go now. Thank You by the way."

She smelled the flowers and found a note inside.

"Flowers for my most beautiful Princess. Hope this could make you happier.

I miss you!

Love,
Kwon Seobang"

Jessica's heart wants to flip out of Her chest due to happiness. She took out Her phone and called Yuri.

"I knew You'll call." Yuri answered immediately.

"Yah! Why are You giving Me lots of flowers today?" She's twirling Her hair like a fangirl.

"I just wanna make You smile, Baby. I miss You." Yuri said on the other line.

She bit Her lip to stop Herself from squealing, Yuri's effect is too much.

"Stop acting cute, it makes Me want to see You."

"Should I go Home? I really miss You."

She's blushing, Yuri knows how to make Her Heart explode in happiness.

"No, finish Your filming and We'll see each other later." She said trying to compose Herself.

"Okay then, see You later, Baby. Kiss, Kiss."

"You're so cute. Bye Seobang. Mwah!" She stared at Her phone looking at Yuri's name while smiling.

"Seems like My Unnie's happy." Someone barge into Her office, She didn't noticed because She's spacing out again. "Yah Unnie. Is that Yuri Oppa's effect?"

"Huh? Oh Nicole, You're back finally!"

"Yeah, I missed You guys. I heard You went to Paris."

"Yeah, a lot of things happened in Paris."

"I know, Unnie."

"How did You know?"

"Hyoyeon told Me, He can never lie to Me."

"You're lucky to have Hyoyeon, Nic."

"I know. And I think Yuri Oppa is blessed to have You." Jessica blushed at Her Cousin's statement. "Is He staying in the apartment?"

She shook Her head. "I've been staying in His apartment for almost a week. I'll be back Home before Tiffany's arrival." She explained Nicole nodded, She understands what Her Unnie was trying to tell Her. She zipped showing Her that She won't say anything to Tiffany.

"After that what are Your plans? When are You going to tell Her the truth?"

"You know Nic, even if We tell Her the truth, She won't stop despising Yuri until He prove Her wrong."

"It's all in Yuri Oppa's hand after all."

"Yuri don't have to prove anything to Me. His presence is enough." She said with a dreamy tone. Nicole sighed.

"She's so in love." Nicole thought.

"Anyway, I'll be going to Their filming set,Unnie. Wanna come?"

"Really? Can I really come?" She asked hopefully. Nicole nodded. She quickly prepared Herself.

She misses Yuri so bad even though they were just together last night.

"Nic, should I buy something for Him?"

"No need, Unnie, He will be happy just to see You."

She kept quiet, She couldn't contain Her happiness and excitement to see Him.

After half an hour drive, They arrived at the set. They quickly found Hyoyeon talking to an Older Man.

"Babe!" Nicole called. Hyoyeon look at His back and smiled to see His Girlfriend, He jogged to Their spot after He excused Himself to the Older Man.

"When did You get here?" He asked His American Girlfriend wrapping His Arms around Her Petite waist and leaned down to give Her a quick kiss.

"Just now, I brought Jessi Unnie here. I missed You." Nicole s Her arms at the back of his Neck.

"I missed You too." He turned to Jessica. "We'll finish in a few. Yuri seems to miss You a lot. He's been looking at Your picture every break." He informed Her winking.

Jessica blushed, She's not the only one who's experiencing this.

They seated inside Yuri's van as they wait for Him to finish, She originally wanted to watch but Hyoyeon convinced Her to just wait inside the car.

"Unnie. I will stay with Hyoyeon tonight. Okay?"

"No problem, Nic."

"Oh, I think They're done."

Jessica composed Herself to not look like She's desperate of Yuri's presence. They can hear Yuri's voice outside the car talking to Hyoyeon.

"Nicole and I will have a date, Yul, I haven't seen Her for almost a month."

"Ahh. I miss My Baby." Yuri growl not knowing Jessica's inside the car waiting for Him.

Nicole eyed Her Cousin who's obviously halting Herself from opening the door and hug Yuri.

"Don't hold back, Unnie, it's okay." Nicole told Her.

She smiled, "I wanns surprise him.." Jessica said hid Herself at the back, then Yuri Opened the door seeing Nicole.

"Hi Nic. Your boyfriend's here to take You away." He told Her.

Nicole nodded and step out of the car leaving the Couple inside.

Yuri plopped Himself on His seat and took out His phone then called Jessica. Seeing this, Jessica put her phone on silent and keep herself at the back.

"Why isn't She picking up? Maybe she's busy." Yuri mumbled, Jessica giggled quietly.

She was about to surprise Him when someone knock on the window of His car. She hold herself and stayed watching.

Yuri opened the door then a Beautiful Girl approached Him. "Hey Yuri, I just want to uhm. Invite You for a Dinner."

"Oh, with whom Noona?" Yuri nicely asked.

Jessica felt her head turned hot. She wants to scratch the Girl's face Who's obviously flirting Her Yuri.

"Well, uhm. Just the two of Us." She said biting Her lip like She was seducing Him.

Yuri felt awkward and didn't know what to say. Then the girl suddenly get in the Car without invitation and sat beside Him.

"I'm waiting, Yuri-ah!" She hug His arm.

"Uhm. Yejin Noona. What are You doing?"

"Yul, I know You're Single and You must know I'm Single too. We can have uhm. You know? Secret relationship." She whispered enough for Jessica to hear. Her eyes went wide and waited for Yuri to speak.

Yuri untangled Her arms that's clutching His and gently pushed Her away from Him. "I'm sorry, Noona. But I already have a Girlfriend
P." She heard him, Jessica's heart was celebrating.

"What? But it's okay, She's not here We can have fun in My apartment."

"No! I'm going to pick Her up right now. So please I need to go." She heard the older woman sigh and stepped out of the car defeCtedly.

Yuri sighed as He started the engine of His Car. "I need to see Sicababy right now." He told Himself.

Jessica was smiling as She moved to Yuri without noticed. She dialed His number and He quickly picked it up. "Hello,Baby."

"Stop the car, Yul." She whispered on the other line. He was confused but still did as He was told.

"Why, Baby?" He asked.

Jessica moved to the passenger seat and hugged Him.

"I missed You, Seobang." She said.

"S-sica? Since when did You get here?"

"I was with Nicole."

"You mean, You saw.."

"I saw everything, Yul."

"Baby, I promise I never ask her to go inside. I was surprised when She asked me out. I prom.."

"You don't have to explain. I told you I saw everything. And I'm so Proud of You." She said as She kiss Him.

Yuri smiled in relief and pulled Her closer to Him, "I don't want any other Girl. I only want you." He confessed and kissed Her again.

Jessica broke the kiss and sat on the passenger seat. "Come on let's go pick up Our baby. I missed that kid."

"I'm gonna tell Them the truth. I don't wanna lie anymore."

"That's the right thing to do, Babe." Jessica caressed His face.

They drive to the Mansion to pick up the Little Kid. They were walking hand in hand inside the house.

"Oppa! Unnie!" Krystal ran to the Couple spreading Her small arms to hug Them.

"I missed You, Baby." Jessica carried Her Sister and kissed Her cheek nonstop that made the Little Kid giggle.

"Kwyshtal misses Unnie and Oppa a lot!"

Mrs. Lim then walk to Them, Yuri looked at His Mother. "Eomma, Can I talk to You?"

"Yeah, sure."

They walked to the study ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter