Chapter 23: Yulsic is Love

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23:

The People are busy because today is the big day for the Taeny Couple. Taeyeon's and Soosun's family just arrived with Yuri's family in a Private Plane and They are all staying in the huge Grand Mansion of the Hwangs.

They were really glad that Their Family were getting along really well, Especially Yuri's Mother and Jessica's Mom got to see each other again after so long.

They had announced Jessica's Pregnancy to the elders from Korea and They were really happy about it.

The ceremony was done and now They are in the reception, chatting and laughing together. Seohyun played a piano and sang songs for the newlyweds.

Jessica and Yuri were having Their usual Sweet Moments. "You wanna eat anything, Baby?" Yuri asked.

Ever since He found out about Her Pregnancy He became more Caring and Loving to Her.

"Nothing, Babe. I'm good." She assured Him while caressing His arm. "All I want is You, tonight." She whispered.

Yuri felt his blood rush to His Face. Jessica's hormones were raging the past few days and being the good Seobang that He is, He make sure to always give what Jessica wants. He leaned in and kissed Her lips.

"No problem, Babe. Seobang's here to make You feel better." He said hugging Her.

Krystal then walk to Them and climbed to Jessica's lap crying and hiding Her face with Her cute little hands. Jessica hugged Her Younger Sister tight then kissed Her cheeks. "What's the matter, Little Princess?" She asked.

"Kwyshtal scawed.." She said still has Her hands on Her face.

"You're afraid of what? Did someone hurt You? Tell Oppa." Yuri asked worriedly.

"People thewe said, They wanna take Kwyshtal home and pinched Kwyshtal's cheeks too much. Kwyshtal don't wanna go with Them." She told them with pouting lips and puppy eyes as She pointed the group of people with Their Poppa.

Seeing Krystal's reddish cheeks because of the pinches She got, Yuri stood up to go to the crowded people She pointed but then Mommy Jung saw Him and drag Him back to the table, He told Her about it and She smiled. "Dad's business partners find Her Cute, Pretty and smart. They pinched Her cheeks because She's too adorable and that makes Them want to bring Her home." She explained. "It's normal, Yuri. She get that a lot." Mommy Jung laughed at how mad Yuri looks like thinking that someone wants to snatch Krystal away.

Jessica chuckled and kissed Yuri's lips. "Krystal get a lot of compliments like that ever since she was a Baby, so it's nothing new, Seobang. but for Krystal it's scary, She always cry whenever She hears Them talking about Her or just telling Her She's pretty and all."

Yuri sighed in relief, He thought it's something serious seeing Krystal cry. He was even thinking of confronting the People about it and tell Them to back off.

He took the little Kid from Jessica and put Her on His Lap. "They were just telling the truth, Baby. Don't cry." He cooed. "They only said it because You are too Pretty." He explained to the Young Girl and kissed Her Head.

Krystal looked at Him with those expecting round eyes. "Yuwee Oppa won't give Kwyshtal to the stwangews?"

"I won't let any strangers take You away." He smiled. "You are My Princess remember? The king won't let anyone snatch His Princess away." He smiled.

While They were having Their own world, suddenly, a Tall Guy approached Their Table. "Hello, Jess!" They all look up and saw Him smiling.

Jessica stood up. "DongHae Oppa!" She squealed. Too happy for Yuri's liking.

"I thought You won't remember Me."

"How will I forget a Hero?!" She exclaimed.

"You still see Me as Your Hero, Jess? How touching." He laughed then turned to Krystal. "And who is this cute Little Girl over here? Your daughter?" He asked.

Jessica laughed and playfully smacked Him on His Arms. It made Yuri piqued, He suddenly became an invisible person because of Another Man that His Fiancée was calling Her Hero.

Yuri abruptly stood up bringing Krystal with Him that made the Two flinch. Jessica observed His actions, eyebrows knitted, hands folded into knuckles, His Eyes was staring directly on Her Hands. Yuri is jealous. She alertly took Her hand out of Donghae's arm and cleared .

She went beside Him and intertwine Her left hand with His right, She caress his right Arm to calm Him down. "Uhm. Oppa, This is Kwon Yuri. My Fiancé. And this is Krystal my...."

"Our Baby." Yuri said forthwith looking to Him straight.

"Oh! Well, Congratulations, Jess!" Donghae was about to pull Her in a Hug when Yuri speak again.

"She's pregnant.. with My Baby."

"Oh! Okay then, Congratulations again, Jess and Yuri! I'll go ahead. See You around." He said and leaned in to give Her a peck on the Cheek. "Your Fiancé seems overprotective. He's obviously jealous. Lucky You!" He whispered and She blushed.

Seeing Her cheeks turned Pinkish, Yuri let go of Her hand and started to walk away with Krystal leaving Her behind. "Seobang!" She called out as She ran to follow Him.

Yuri fasten His pace and Jessica followed, Krystal squeaked as She thought that They were playing. "Fastew Oppa!!! Kyahh. Wun Fastew. Unnie's thewe!!" Krystal was jumping in Yuri's Arms because of excitement.

Their family and Friends who watched Them shook Their heads of Their Childishness.

Yuri ride a lift going down, Jessica's still following behind. "Seobang!!" She shouted panting as she successfully ride the lift too.

"Are You still mad?" She asked.

Krystal giggled and spread Her arms wanting Her sister to take Her but Yuri held Her tight.

"Baby Yulsic might get hurt, Baby. Do You want that?" He asked Krystal and the little girl shook Her Head.

"Kwyshtal Sowwy." She pouted and buried Her face on Yuri's neck.

Jessica then hug His arm, "Babe.."

"Who is that Guy? Your Ex-boyfriend? You even call Him Your Hero huh plus that Kiss on Your Cheek and You seemed to like it because You blushed. You seem to like Him, that's why I left." She can hint a jealousy in His ton.

"He is Lee DongHae Oppa. He is DongWook Oppa's Younger Brother." She felt Yuri stiffened and gritted His teeth.

He's mad, She knows He's mad but She has to explain Her relationship with Donghae. "He's Our Senior back in College... and I call Him hero because He always save Me every time Guys hit on Me during college. We pretended to be a Couple."

"And the Kiss? And the blushed."

"The kiss.. it's just on the cheek." She tapped Her Cheek. "I blushed.. because He whispered to Me something." She reminisced and blushed again. Yuri noticed it and felt raging. "He told Me that You're overprotective and You look so jealous. And that I am lucky." She felt Her blood rushed on Her Face.

Yuri didn't say anything but He felt relief. Noticing that Yuri felt relax She smiled, She's forgiven but He still snit about Donghae and Her.

Yuri kept quiet, so She took the opportunity to coo Him. "Babe~" Jessica softly called but He wouldn't talk to Her. She take His hand and intertwine Her fingers with Him. "I love You." She told Him and hug His right arm.

Yuri sighed He lose again. He really can't resist the Jung Siblings. "I love You too." He replied not looking at Her. Jessica smiled as She look up. She pout Her lips asking for a kiss.

Yuri leaned down and kissed Her lips, She giggled and hugged Him tightly. He's not mad anymore. "Where are We going?" She asked as the lift stop in the basement.

"We're going home. The Party's almost over anyway." He held Her hands and walked out of the lift. Krystal had fallen asleep already.

"But.. I haven't said goodbye to Them."

"Don't worry, I will call Them." He said opening the car door and put the sleeping Girl on Her Car seat, after He secure Krystal at the back, He help Jessica ride on the passenger seat before turning to the Driver seat.

He took His phone out and dialed Jessica's Mom's number.

"Hello Mom!"

"Yes, Son?"

"Jessica and Krystal are tired, I'm bringing Them Home. Please tell TaeNy We went Home early." He pulled the seatbelt for Her.

"No problem Son. See you at home. Drive safely! Bye!"

"Thanks, Mom! Bye!" Jessica was holding onto Yuri's arm that made it hard for Him to drive but He didn't complain.

The ride home was quiet, no one speaks except for Jessica's humming. The house was just a few blocks away.

"Yuri?" She called, He hum in response. "I love You so much. Don't ever leave Me. I'll go crazy if You leave Me." She almost pleaded. She don't know why She suddenly told Him this but She just want Him to know that Her feelings for him is too strong that even Her can't stop it. Yuri pulled to stop in front of the Mansion and turned to Her.

He cupped Her cheeks and run His thumbs on the side of Her Lips. "I won't leave You, baby, I can't leave you." He kissed Her forehead. "I love You too much that I don't think I would still feel the need to live My life without You." He tilt Jessica's head and kissed Her lips, She responded instantly. Their emotions are overflowing and They made each other feel loved by the Kiss.

Their broke the Kiss, Yuri would brushed His lips on Her. "I love You, Baby." He conceded over and over as His eyes were burning in tears.

Jessica felt happy, too happy that it felt unreal. "Thank you baby, I Love You too." She kissed his lips again. "We Love You so much."

------

The Couple with Krystal were preparing to sleep, They just finish cleaning the sleeping Girl, and now Yuri and Jessica were showering together.

"Let's buy You maternity clothes tomorrow, Babe." Yuri told Her while scrubbing Her back.

Jessica look at Him pouting. "Why? Am I getting fat?" She asked.

Yuri smiled, He forgot that Pregnant Women is a little sensitive especially about Their figure and looks.

"No, Babe, it's just Our Baby is growing inside Your y tummy. It's not You who's getting fat okay?" Yuri kissed the back of Her neck and Her shoulder this got Her again.

Jessica turned to face Him. "Tell me, Kwon Yuri.. Do You still want another round?" She ily as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter