Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 56:

Jessica's side story (on the day of the romantic scene)

Jessica was spacing out, she was worried and longing, worried about her husband, she knew what he told him was below the belt and she's be everything she said.

And after that Yuri didn't go to their suite the next day, she's sad and longing about his presence. Though she don't look at him and talk to him that much she cares for him so much.

Everything Yuri did to her were all appreciated in a silent way. Every flowers he gives, plus those written messages and everything. She captured everything in silent.

She likes it when Yuri plans trips with her, she remembered the time when Yuri asked her out to have dinner with their family in a yacht. She didn't knew Yuri bought it until Tiffany told her that made her surprised.

Tiffany said it was Yuri's gift for her. Then the time Yuri rented the whole restaurant and made all romantic set up with 'i'm sorry' banner, she was melted by it but she held it in.

She scanned through the photos, she captured and transferred everything to her laptop, she took a picture of all the flowers Yuri gave from the very beginning until today.

She also secretly capturing Yuri's moments with the kids, when Yuri's feeding the babies, Sleeping, everything.

She sighed, it's been a few days since his last visit and she's missing him terribly. She would always stare at Yuri's phone waiting for him to call and when he calls, she wanted to talk to him but Yuri would only look for the kids.

The voice of the Radio DJ broke her train of thoughts.

"Hello listeners! We are back in our program.. just last week someone came here and ask if he could sing here live for his wife. He told us that his wife loves our radio station and we are privileged to give him the time to share what he feels for his Queen." She heard the DJ said, she smiled the guy is so sweet to even go there for his wife. "It's time for you to introduce yourself to everyone. Please!" 

"Hello to all the listeners of the program!! My name is Yuri Kwon." He introduced. Jessica suddenly felt nervous.

"Unnie.. The voice is Yuri Oppa?" Krystal asked as she play with her nephews.

"Hi! I did some research to you since i am the resident People Stalker!" The DJ laughed. "Based on my research, you are a famous actor in Korea! What a privilege i have. Sitting down next to Korea's famous actor."

It is indeed Her Husband. She put her hand on to cover her shock.

"I am a former Actor." She heard him say. Yuri's voice brings happiness in her.

"Former? What happened?" 

Jessica put all her attention at the radio. She wanted to hear his voice.

"You know In life we have choices we need to make between something you dreamed of and something you want to be with. And I made the smartest choice of choosing the person I want to be with for the rest of my life." He said.

She couldn't help but cry at what Yuri was saying, Yuri was talking about her. The kids saw her cry and started crying too.

The DJ was awed by this. "That's so romantic! If I'm a girl I would have fell in love with you right away! Your wife is so lucky to have you!"

"I am lucky to have my wife." He said. She shake her head.

"I'm so lucky to have you Yul." She mumbled.

"Before you start singing.. can you please give a message to your lovely wife? The moment is all yours." 

She heaved a deep breath and wait for Yuri to speak. "Hello To the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. My wife, My Queen, the Mother of my children, the Woman who makes my heart flutters, to the girl who made me a better version of myself and lastly to my life. Sica.. Our marriage is not perfect and I know i'm not the perfect guy for you, i made mistakes and I'm really really regretful for everything. And I want you to know that I love you so much baby, only you." Jessica was hugging her knees while listening. She buried her face on her knees and cried even more.

"No one can be better than you because you are already the best and the most perfect woman for me. If there's anything I am really proud of, it's not being an Actor nor being a Businessman, but it's me being your husband and the father of your kids. No one can make me feel the way you do baby. Please forgive me. I'm So Sorry." He said.

Yuri is definitely sorry of what happened, after everything she did to him, all rejections, Yuri never gave up.

"This song is for you My Lovely J." He said and started to play his guitar.

She couldn't stop her tears from falling hearing Yuri sing for her. Yuri never sing for her, this is the first and by just hearing his husky voice makes her shiver.

"Wooh!! An Actor, A businessman, have good looks, a very husky and y voice, plus a romantic guy! What else could you ever ask for? Your wife must be really lucky and beautiful too." 

"Yes. She's gorgeous, really beautiful." He answered.

"If you are a fan of Yuri Kwon! You are lucky because his song dedication is not yet done! He still have one more song to sing and i'm really really excited for it. Please let us hear your voice again!"

"This last song is still for my wife. Sica, Please Baby Come Back." He said and started to sing with all His heart and Jessica felt it.

"I love you Yuri. I love you so much." She mumbled.

After the program, Jessica wiped her tears and went to shush the kids.

"I'm sorry babies. Mommy cried because i'm happy." She said.

She then took Yuri's phone and call him.

"S-Sica?" He answered.

"Kwon Yuri, where are you?" She asked in a tone which Yuri wouldn't distinguish if she mad or not. She wanted to surprise him.

"I'm on my way h-home baby." She wanted go laugh hearing him stutter. Yuri is definitely nervous in talking to her.

"Come. Here. Now!" She said with loudly.

"Y-yes Baby." He said. "I'll drive there now."

"Do it fast Kwon Yuri!" Jessica said in authority.

"Yes." He said and Jessica hang up.

She smiled and prepared, she wants to see him now and she can't wait to go home with him and be with each other again.

There's a knock on the door, she immediately opened it and saw a hotel employee with her flowers, everyday Yuri never forgets giving her flowers even when he don't come regularly.

"Mrs. Kwon, flowers for you again."

She smiled and let him in, but was surprised to see three more boys with flowers.

"Are these all mine?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am. From Mr. Kwon." The hotel staff said and went out.

Jessica automatically look for the card and smiled as she found it.

My Love,

"All I want to see is your precious smile that could bring light and happiness to our beautiful family. I love you Sica!"

Love,

Kwon Seobang

She smiled and keep the letter in her bag. She picked up the kids and shower them, they will be home today.

------

"Oh gosh why am I so nervous?" Yuri asked himself. A phone call was heard and he answered it immediately.

"Hello Mr. Kwon! The flowers were delivered already."

"Thank you very much." He smiled.

After they talked, Yuri focused on driving again, he was driving fast to get to his wife when the car in front of him made a sudden stop.

"!" He hissed and tried to step on the brake but it's too late.

'Bang!' Yuri hit the bumper of the car as he bumped his head on the stirring wheel and passed out.

------

Taeyeon and Tiffany were on their way to the Hotel where Jessica and kids stays. Jessica called them for a dinner.

"What do you think happened why Jessi's invited us for dinner?" Tiffany asked as she cling to his husband while going in the lift.

"I don't know. Maybe she's in the good mood." Taeyeon said as he was carrying Irene on his other arm.

They arrived in the suite and found her dressing the kids.

"Hey!" They greeted. "What's the occasion?" Taeyeon asked.

"Let's wait for Yuri first." Jessica said smiling.

The couple look at each other. This is their first time hearing Jessica talk about Yuri.

"Where is he now?" Tiffany asked.

"Not sure. But I called him up few hours ago. He told me he'll go."

Taeyeon then took his phone and let his daughter play on the floor while Tiffany was still clinging to him.

He called Yuri but the latter is not picking up.

"Why isn't he picking up?" Taeyeon asked.

"He's driving." Jessica answered.

He kept on calling him and after how many calls someone answered.

"Yul! Where are you?" He asked.

"Excuse me, this is Doctor Garner.. " the line is not clear, so Taeyeon put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" Taeyeon said.

"Car Accident. Kwon.." They heard then the line went dead. Taeyeon was shocked and look at Jessica.

"What?" Jessica shouted. "Where is it Taeng?" She asked now crying.

"I-I don't know.." He answered and tried to call Yuri again but he can't reach him anymore.

Jessica immediately took her back and walked to the door. "Please look after the kids. I'll find Yuri." She said crying then went out.

Tiffany tapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter