Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

How are you guys??

Chapter 63:

Yuri woke up earlier, He turned to his right and saw the four kids and Jessica still sleeping.

The triplets and Krystal were calling for Jessica the whole night and so His wife decided to let them sleep beside them last night.

Krystal is sleeping next to him, hugging him tight as Daehan sleeps on his Mother's chest.

He smiled at how his first born clings to his mother for a few days now. He reached for Jessica's bag to get his phone.

 

"Where is it?" He asked as he tried to feel it. "Oh here." He said and take it out. He smiled as he got Jessica's phone instead.

 

He sat up and look for it. He found it and carelessly pulled it out making Jessica's small pouch inside fall on the floor.

 

"Aish so careless." He told himself and picked up the pouch and just put it inside the bag.

 

He smiled and take a picture of him with his family. He take a look at it and felt happy. He then take few more pictures before he stop and face them.

 

He hugged them tight, this is the family that he's been dreaming ever since he was young.

 

Having Jessica is a dream come true for him.

 

He stood up to make breakfast for everyone. Leaving Jessica with the kids.

 

He saw Taeyeon cradling Irene outside their room. "Good Morning Taeng!" He greeted and went to kiss the little girl. "Good Morning Jageun Taeng." He whispered but the little girl pushed his face away.

 

"She's in her morning tantrums." Taeyeon told him and Yuri nodded. "She and her Mom are both in their tantrums that's why i took her out."

 

Yuri smiled and pat the little kid's hair. "I'll make us breakfast." He said and went to the kitchen.

 

While he was busy cooking Minguk has waken up. He sat up and look around pouting his lips. He saw his mother and older brother sleeping and crawled to them.

 

He pulled his mother's nighties to get milk but to no avail. "Mama." He called scratching his eyes. Jessica was still sleeping, he tried to pull her hair to wake her up but nothing.

 

"Mama." He called again. He wanted to lay on her chest but his older brother is occupying his mother's body.

 

He then crawled nearer his Mother's face and leaned down giving her sloppy kisses on her cheek.

 

Jessica stirred in her sleep but she just turned her face to the other side and sleep again.

 

Minguk pouted and laid buried his face on his mother's neck, he'll just wait until she wakes up.

 

"Papapapa." He's singing while making bubbles with his drool. Manse woke up with the sound and turned to him.

 

"Kookoo." He called poking his brother's face with his finger.

 

Minguk smiled and sat up, he'll just play with his brother.

 

The blonde American woke up because of the giggles she heard from her kids. She turned to her left and saw the two morning angels playing peekaboo with a blanket.

 

"Good morning." She greeted smiling. She extended her hands to them. Minguk and Manse crawled closer to her and gave her kisses. "I love you boys." She said and look at Daehan who's still sleeping on her chest.

 

She tried to put him down but he woke up. "Mama." He called.

 

"Mommy's here Daehanie." She said as caressed his back.

 

She stood up and went to the bathroom leaving Daehan and the two boys on the bed with the sleeping Krystal.

 

She did her morning rituals and heard loud cries from Daehan. She went out and saw the kids playing. She put them down to play on the floor, their toys are inside their room since last night.

 

"Mommy's going to Daddy okay?" She told them but Daehan cried seeing her on the door. "Dyanie.. Mommy's coming back." She said but the little kid wouldn't stop.

 

She sighed and carried her outside. She saw Yuri busy in the kitchen. "Morning Love." She greeted.

 

Yuri smiled and turned to her. "Good Morning baby.. oh! My little Spider monkey is with Mommy again." He chuckled and kissed his Son's cheek.

 

Daehan giggled and hid to his Mother. Yuri leaned down and gave his wife a peck on her lips.

 

"You woke up early Seobang." She said putting Daehan on the chair but the little kid is retracting. "How can Mommy take your siblings if you don't wanna to sit?" She asked the little boy.

 

Yuri smiled. "Daddy will carry Daehanie.." He said and tried to take her out of his wife's hold but Daehan just hold to his Mother tightly. 

 

He totally Understand the little one since he always call out for his Mommy when she was busy with the company.

 

"I'll take them." He said. Jessica gave her an apologetic look. Yuri just nodded and kissed her forehead.

 

"Mommy will have muscles carrying you Dyanie.. but it's okay. Mommy loves you a lot." She whispered and kissed his head.

 

Tiffany greeted her. "Morning Jess." She said and kiss her cheek first then leaned down to give Daehan a peck too.

 

"Morning Tiff. What's with you?" She asked. She then saw Taeyeon with Irene. "Morning Taeng and little Taengoo!!" She greeted and peck the little one's cheek.

 

"Morning Jess." Taeyeon greeted and sat on the chair with Irene.

 

"Not in the mood?" She asked sitting on the chair across them. Taeyeon nodded.

 

Yuri went in their room and saw Manse and Minguk playing. "Good Morning Cuties!!" He greeted. The two boys crawled to him and raised their arms.

 

Yuri carried them and look at Krystal before he went out. He settled the two boys in their high chairs and went back for Krystal.

 

He sat in the edge and showered the little girl with kisses all over her face. Krystal stirred and the other side.

 

"Baby.. we're just in the dining okay? Just go there." He said and kissed her forehead before he stood up and went to the door.

 

"Hmm. Oppa." The little girl called.

 

Yuri smiled and went back. "Are you awake now or you're just sleep talking?" He asked.

 

"Krystal awake now." She said.

 

Yuri sat her up and brush her hair then brought her to the bathroom. He just waited outside since Krystal wanted to do it alone.

 

He smiled bitterly knowing that Krystal is growing up so fast. He couldn't believe that it has been years since he met the little girl who claimed to be his girlfriend.

 

"Oppa.." Krystal disturbed his train of thoughts. "Slippers." She said.

 

Yuri quickly look for her indoor slippers. "Where did you left it baby?" He asked.

 

"Just near the bed." She said and helped her Oppa look for it.

 

Yuri crawled under the bed to look for it. "Got it baby." He reached for it and gave Krystal her slippers.

 

He was about to stand up when something under the bedside table caught his eyes, he creased his eyebrows and look at it closely.

 

"Oppa." Krystal called.

 

He picked it up and stood up. He was staring at the small tablets with numbers at the back of the pack.

 

"What's this?" He asked as they went out. "Is this Sica's? Is she sick?" He mumbled. He's not familiar with Medications, so he really don't know what is it for.

 

"I'll just ask her about it." He said and put the tablets inside his pocket.

 

They had their usual breakfast, After their breakfast they settled in the kids' room to play while Taeyeon went out to buy Tiffany ice cream that she crave.

 

Yuri was in deep thoughts, he wanted to ask her but he's afraid to know the truth, Jessica might have some sickness she's hiding.

 

He sighed and his wife noticed him. "Babe, are you okay?" Jessica asked and peck him on the lips.

 

He nodded his head and stared at his wife. Jessica is cradling Daehan to sleep, Yuri then hugged her from the back and buried his face on her neck.

 

"I love you so much Sica." He mumbled and kissed her neck.

 

She smiled. "I love you too. Give me a kiss Seobang." She said.

 

The tanned man kissed her on the lips and went back to her neck. "I don't know what to do without you baby. Don't leave me."

 

"I'm not gonna leave you.." She said confusingly.

 

Tiffany was shaking her head at the sweetness of the couple, She suddenly missed her husband.

 

"Are you fine baby? Are you feeling good? I mean.. are you sick?" He asked.

 

"You're freaking me out Love, what's with you today? I'm perfectly fine." She answered and faced him. She put her left han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter