Chapter 66: Home Finally

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 66:

The two families are in the airplane on their way back in LA. Jessica was sleeping, she's so tired last night, Yuri smiled seeing her wearing shades to cover her eyes. He still can't gasp where his wife take all her energy last night.

The kids were hyper today, they kept playing and laughing by themselves and Yuri just let them even though it's a little loud.

Tiffany was giggling on her seat, watching her cousin so drained and tired while Taeyeon kept on shaking his head because of his childish wife.

"Stop that Mushroom.. you're making noises all over." Taeyeon told his wife.

"It's just so fun to see Jessi!" She laughed.

Taeyeon just ignored her to stop her from laughing, after a few minutes they arrived, Yuri wake his wife up and carried the three boys with his carrier. Then put Krystal on the stroller for them to walk out more faster.

Jessica was still not talking and just holding her husband's hand while they walk.

"Jessi! How many rounds?" Tiffany whispered beside her.

Jessica rolled her eyes, ing is becoming their hobby. "You wanna know?" She asked raising her eyebrows. The brunette nodded furiously. "Later when we get home, I will tell you every single detail of what we did." She said then smirked.

Of course she won't tell her, it's a private thing between her and her husband, she will just since Tiffany is nosy.

Tiffany almost squealed in happiness, she went back to her husband and hugged Taeyeon's arms. "Jessi will tell me a secret!" She proudly told her husband.

Taeyeon just shake his head as he got a hint of what the 'secret' is all about. "Don't copy your Mommy alright?" He whispered to his daughter.

They arrived in their house before lunch time, The Kim family went to their home to rest while the Kwon's are inside the kids' room.

"Don't crash your Mommy!" Yuri said as he take the kids off Jessica who is lying on the bed next to the sleeping Krystal.

The blonde woman wanted to sleep and rest with Yuri but her husband is taking care of the kids so she decided to just stay with him inside their kids' room.

"Mama!" Daehan screamed at the top of his lungs that made the couple surprised.

"Our commander is getting angry." Yuri chuckled and let him go, the little kid quickly went to his mother and lay his head on her chest. Jessica hugged him and put the little boy on her top.

"He's so adorable Sica!" Yuri smiled, Manse then stepped on his lap and bend his knees then straightened them up. Yuri hold him by the waist and let him dance with the music.

"Dada." He chuckled and put his hands on his mouth.

"You are so cute." Yuri said and kissed his cheek. "My Kiefer Manse, Daddy gave you the name, do you like it? Huh?" He asked cheerfully that made the little kid giggle.

Minguk then crawl to his Mother and kissed her cheek. "Mama." He called.

Jessica hugged him with her other arm and let him lay on it. "Sleepy Kookie?" She asked and pat his bum. "Hmmmm." She hummed a song for him to easily fall asleep same thing with Daehan who is thumb .

"Sica.." Yuri called swaying his body left and right while hugging Manse. Jessica look at him as if asking why. "You look even more beautiful and attractive whenever you take care of the kids. Motherhood makes you glow. I love you so much." He smiled while patting Manse's bum.

Jessica blushed at his compliment. "I love you Yul." She said smiling.

Yuri then laid next to Minguk putting Manse on his chest. "How I wish everyday is like today, i have you and the kids with me in every single minute of every day." He confessed.

The blonde woman smiled and close her eyes.  "Me too Yul. Me too." She answered.

After a few minutes of putting the kids to sleep, Yuri put Manse down on the bed and woke his wife up.

"Baby.. let's go to bed." He whispered hopping off the bed. Jessica nodded and put Daehan on the bed slowly then crawl on the edge of the bed where her husband is waiting.

"I'm so tired and sleepy." She pouted and hugged Yuri on the waist.

Yuri chuckled and pat her head. "Who told you to be that hyper last night? Now you're suffering." He giggled.

Jessica sulk on the bed. "I just did it because I love you and I want to try new things with you." She pouting and crossed her arms.

Yuri pulled her in a hug, he's still standing near the bed as Jessica sitting on the bed. "I love what we did last night, You are so great as always. But i just want you to know that you don't need to do things for me, okay? But thank you for doing things with me." He said kissing the top of her head.

Jessica look up to him. "I love you Seobang!" She said.

"I love you, come here let's rest in the room." He said and put the pillows all over the bed. He stop as he sees her unmoving.

He then scoop her on her bottom and carried her like a koala, Jessica circled her arms around his neck and leaned her head on his neck, she put her legs around Yuri's hips.

"I love you babe.. i love you so much." She mumbled.

Yuri smiled and kissed her shoulder, he then walked to their room and sat at the edge of the bed near the headrest letting her straddle his lap.

The two of them faced each other and smiled. Yuri then moved to lean on the headrest to make it more comfortable.

"You can sleep on my chest." He told her caressing her face with his thumb.

Jessica leaned forward and peck his lips. "I love you Seobang.." She said and buried her face on the side of his neck.

Yuri hugged her tight and pat her back. "You are the love of my life Sica. I love you.." He whispered.

He tried to sleep but he can't, and so he take his phone and just played on it placing his hands on her back hugging her.

He would kiss his wife's shoulder from time to time, still playing with his phone.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked since she's sitting while her hands around his shoulder.

Jessica didn't answer. "Oh My Sleepy head is dozing now." He smiled then kissed her neck and pat her bum.

"I love you Jessica Sooyeon Jung-Kwon!" He chuckled. "I love hearing and saying that You are a Kwon.. My Mrs. Kwon.." He whispered, he knew she can't hear him but he just want to tell her what he feels.

He watch his wife while sleeping, he's getting sad because she's coming back to work tomorrow, and it only means, she'll be busy and she won't have time with them again.

------

Yuri is now cooking their lunch, He put Jessica down on the bed and let her sleep comfortably.

He then received a phone call from Taeyeon. "Yo Taeng!" He answered stirring the food.

"Yul! Come here and eat lunch with us!" Taeyeon cheerfully said.

"I'm cooking lunch too. You just come here and eat together!"

"Alright, we'll be there in a few!" He said and hang up.

The Kim family came in with foods in hand. Tiffany put Irene on the high chair.

Yuri turned the stove off and ran to their room to wake his wife up. He crawled to the bed and hovered over her putting his hands on her sides then did push ups kissing his wife while doing it.

"Baby. *peck* Wake Up *peck* now *peck*." He did it continuously until she wakes up.

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband doing some exercise while kissing her.

"Finally!" He panted then stop, he hugged his wife and kissed her lips fully.

Jessica brushed her hand through his hair and pulled him towards her. Her husband laying on top of her that she felt all his weight is on her.

Yuri broke the kiss and look at her. "The kims are there. We'll have lunch now." He said and stood up.

Jessica raised her hand for him. "I want piggy." She said.

Yuri turned his back and the blonde woman hop on his back. He then put his hands at the back of her knees while Jessica rested her head on his shoulder.

Tiffany saw them and made face. "Acting like a baby again." She commented.

Taeyeon hush her and just focus on the kids. "My Taetae take the kids from the room since you two were taking so long." Tiffany said rolling her eyes.

Jessica hop off and greeted the kids before she sat down.

They had their usual lunch, talking here and there. Tiffany kept asking the couple about their date last night.

Krystal then remembered something her Tiffany Unnie told her.

"Jessi Unnie, Did you enjoy blowing and eating the special love cake from Yuri Oppa?" The little kid suddenly asked.

Making Taeyeon choke on his food and made Tiffany laugh out loud and gave her husband water, Taeyeon was pounding his chest so hard. The other couple turned to the little girl and ask what is it about.

"Tiffany Unnie said Jessi Unnie will blow Yuri Oppa good." Jessica felt all her blood rush to her face, she felt embarrassed. "Tiff Unnie also told Krystal that the love cake is a big hotdog with cream pies inside and also mushroom on the end... oh! There's also two boiled eggs under it." The little kid recited making Yuri understand what she was talking about.

He glared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter