Chapter 43: Yulsic Nuptials

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43:

Yuri was nervous, he keeps on breathing deep he has been sitting on his chair for the past half an hour. A tapped on his back broke his trance.

"It's fine Dude. Jessica won't runaway. Don't worry." His Best-man and best friend Kim Taeyeon encouraged him, his midget best friend is carrying little Irene since her mother is busy.

Today is their big day, the most awaited day of the couple's life aside from the birthday of their triplets. Their Unity that will be witness by their family, Friends and Colleagues.

"Wooh! I don't know, i'm just really nervous." He sighed as he shake his arms to lessen his nervousness.

People are already in the garden where the wedding will be held, there's a long staircase from the balcony of the two story establishment going down to the garden where the ceremony will happen. It was made for this kind of events.

Yuri was staring at it, Jessica will walk down when she goes out of the room. They rented the whole hotel where the whole family members and their friends stayed for almost a week to rehearse and all.

The other guys were also their as well as the kids. The kids are wearing gray dresses with flower headbands. Sulli, Irene and Autumn are the flower girls, Krystal kept running around while holding onto her gray dress tightly with Suho who's also wearing a gray suit, the two are paired together since Krystal wanted to be one of the bridesmaids like her other Unnies so automatically Suho became One of Yuri's grooms men.

The triplets are with their grandparents they are wearing the same outfit as their handsome father as they will be pulled on the aisle later on their decorated wagons.

Yoong and Hyoyeon are playing with them. "How I wish that you could see your dad looking like a fool right now!" Hyoyeon laughed Manse and Minguk laughed mimicking their Uncle Hyo. His Mother slapped his arm.

"Don't say such things to the kids. I just can't wait to see you that way too." Mrs. Kim said.

Hyoyeon laughed again and just focused on making the babies happy. "Hyo Samchon is a great dancer. Wanna see me dancing?" He asked the two little babies. "But you have to pay me kisses later okay?" The two babies clapped their hands.

Yoong was showing Daehan story books since he notice that his brother's eldest child loves books. Sooyoung who's carrying Sulli approached them and sat next to him.

"Good thing that even though Yuri has three babies they aren't hard to babysit, especially this little one." He pat Daehan's head. "He only wants colorful things and books."

Yoong nodded. "Yes, hyung is really blessed having Jessica Noona and the three boys in his life."

"Don't forget Krystal.." Sooyoung whispered.

Yoong laughed as he imagined a pouting Krystal. "Yes, Krystal too."

The two tilted their heads to their right as they heard Minguk and Manse let out a loud baby laugh. Just then they saw Hyoyeon doing some random funny movements that made the babies happy.

"That guy will marry next." Sooyoung commented as Yoong nodded his head. "Sunny told me that Nicole talked to her about getting married. I guess she's ready seeing her Unnies so happy with their families." He was holding his daughter's hand to prevent her from pulling his necktie.

"I'm happy that everyone found their happiness." Yoong commented as he turn the page of the book.

"What about you?" The elder guy asked.

"I'm still young hyung. I have a long way to go." He seriously said.

"I know that. But i noticed that you and Seohyun are getting along really well. I know you like her but don't be daunted with her brothers Yoong." He advised. Yoong looked at him, one of the main factors why he's constraining himself pursuing Seohyun is her brothers, they are over protective and they will get mad at him. "If you really like her then go for her. Just show them that your intentions for their baby sister is pure and real. Seohyun is like my younger sister too. And i will protect her to whoever guy who wants to hit on her but if I will choose someone for her, i will definitely choose you." Sooyoung smiled at him. "And I think Seohyun likes you too." He tapped his shoulder like a real big brother and walked away since Sulli wants to go somewhere.

"Do you think Auntie Seohyun likes me?" He asked his nephew. Daehan looked up to him and smiled cutely. "You're so cute like Yoong Samchon Daehanie." He pinched his cute chubby cheeks.

Krystal stopped at Yuri's side. She climbed on his lap and kissed his cheek. "Oppa looks handsome." She said. Yuri kissed her back.

He felt a little at ease having Krystal in his arms. "You think so?" He asked.

"Yes! But Suho is mowe handsome!" She giggled. Yuri gritted his teeth as he remembered his last encounter with Suho.

"Why do you always choose Suho over Oppa? I thought i am your boyfriend?" He asked looking upset.

"Not anymowe! Yuwee Oppa alweady has wife. It's bad to steal a husband. That's why Kwyshtal is Suho's wife." She explained with her pouting lips. Yuri look at her lovingly. Krystal is very matured at such a young age.

"But promise me that Yuri Oppa will forever be your love okay?" He showed her his pinky finger for her to take.

Krystal put her finger on her lips. "Shh. Suho might heaw Oppa. Kwyshtal's Seobang will get Jealous." She whispered. "Pinky Pwomise." She said and intertwined their little fingers to seal their promises.

"I love you baby." He kissed her head.

"Kwyshtal loves Oppa like a twuck load!" She said and spread her arms wide.

------

Meanwhile the five girls are busy making themselves pretty. They are wearing grey dresses with a ribbon on their side waist.

"Yuri Oppa will fall in love with you all over again." Nicole exclaimed.

Jessica breathe out to ease her nervousness. This is the big day for her, her dream come true. She's excited to finally be Yuri's Mrs. Kwon.

"Jessi, i'm really happy that you finally found your true happiness. I just never thought that it would be this soon but it's all in God's perfect plan i guess. Congratulations!" Tiffany smiled and hugged her as she stop herself from crying. She's getting emotional nowadays.

"Thank you Tiff." She pat her cousin's back.

"I wish Hyo proposed to me soon!" Nicole envied her Cousin. She's now ready to make her own family, being with Hyoyeon is her dream.

"I'm so Happy for you Unnie. I wish that you and Yuri Oppa could have more cute babies in the future." Seohyun her back.

"And I wish that you find yourself a boyfriend soon our pretty Maknae!!" She teased. Seohyun blushed a little at the thought of Yoong.

"You are the perfect match to our Yuri, Jess. Just like i told you a year ago." Sunny said winking at her.

Just then a knock on their door stopped their conversation, The wedding coordinator opened the door telling them that the wedding is about to start.

The four girls hugged her one last time before going out. Jessica breathe in and out continuously as she look at herself in the mirror.

"Fighting Jessi Kwon!" She said and smile.

Everyone stood up as the wedding is starting. Yuri was the first one to walk with his parents on his both sides. They shared a hug as they arrived on the front.

"I'm really happy for you my man. You choose the right girl." Mr. Lim hugged him.

"I know Dad. I'm blessed." He smiled getting teary eyed.

"I can't believe how much you've grown up my child. I'm so proud of you!" Mrs. Lim hugged her Son as she let out her tears of happiness and pride for her first born. She couldn't believe it until now that Yuri will get married and has a family of his own.

"Thank you Eomma. Thank you for everything." He whispered. Next was Taeyeon.

Taeyeon high fived him. "Congrats Dude!" He hugged him.

Next were the triplets on their remote controlled wagons operated by the coordinator. People were amaze at them, while the triplets seems to be confused at their surroundings. Manse was even trying to stand up to his seat, good thing that he's wearing a seatbelt, while Daehan was quietly looking in front as Minguk was dancing with his hands because of the music, they all smile and giggled as they were getting nearer the altar and they saw their father waving happily at them.

Irene was next with a small basket of petals with a baby bottle inside it on her arms. She's still training how to walk so the other staffs were on the sides ready to help her when needed. But so far she's doing good seeing her father spreading his arms for her. When she was on the middle of walking she tripped and fall down that made everyone gasp if she'll cry. They were about to help her but Taeyeon stopped them.

Irene tried so hard to stand up to go to her father, as she successfully stood up everyone clapped their hands and it made the little one happy and clapped he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter