Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10:

Jessica woke up from the loud booming of Her alarm clock. It's 7am, an early wake up call for a sleeping fanatic like Her. She tried to reach for it to turn it off but a sleeping figure was tightly snuggling on Her. She smiled at the memories last night with Yuri.

Ever since Krystal left with Taeyeon They've been doing 'it' many times a day. She will definitely miss Him, How much She wishes for Yuri and Krystal to come with Her but Dong Wook requested to go with Him alone. She was a little baffled and dubious at first but then He explained that He missed Her and wants to catch up.

He also told Her that if Krystal would come They can't have the Best times because She will only look after Her from time to time. She was a little turned off with what He said. Yuri and Her Guy Friends never treated Krystal as an impediment, but moreover They treat Her as Their own part of the Family especially the Guy who's sleeping peacefully beside Her.

Yuri snuggled closer to Her, His Face was buried on Her neck. She giggled at His possessiveness and caress his hair. "Hmm. Why are You up early?" Yuri ask in a hoarse y voice.

"I need to pack My clothes since someone didn't let Me do it Yesterday."

"Well, You enjoyed what We did the whole day, didn't You?" He kissed Her on Her neck.

"Yeah. That's why I'm making an effort now." She stood up and leave a peck on His lips. "Just rest the whole day, Baby. I know You're beet." She picked up Her clothes and put it in a laundry basket as She went straight to the Bathroom to shower and went out after an Hour.

She get Her bag and some clothes then sit on the bed.

It's the day She and Dong Wook will travel to Paris. Krystal will also arrive this day. Yuri was planning on bringing the Younger Jung to the Kwon/Lim Mansion to meet His Mother and the whole Household.

She's honestly lazy to pack, She's planning on just buying clothes when they got there and thought of leaving Paris right after the wedding so She can spend more time with Yuri and Krystal.

"Baby~" She felt strong arms around Her, Yuri is nibbling Her neck.

"Yes, Babe?" She giggled. "Stop it.. it tickles."

"Don't pack too much stuffs it makes Me feel like You're leaving for too long."

She turn around to face Him. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on bringing heavy bags. I'll be home in no time. Okay?" She answered then kissed His lips.

Yuri on the other hand was deeply sad and worried at the same time, They've just been Together for three days after more than one month of not seeing each other and Now She's leaving again with the Guy He's distrusting the most.

The loud sound of the doorbell broke Their sweet moments followed by a small voice that They missed.

"Unnie! Oppa! Kwyshtal hewe." Krystal spoke in the intercom.

"Oopps. Our baby's here." Jessica walked out of the room to greet Her Sister while Yuri was smiling like a fool with what He heard. "Our baby's here." He repeated and giggled. He likes the tone of it. Jessica and Him with a little Yulsic running around the house. "Perfect!" He thought and walked out of the room.

"Dude!" A smack on His head woke Him up from His day dream.

"What the hell, Kim Taeyeon!"

"You do realize You look like a fool moments ago? You were daydreaming, Kwon. Jessica's hobby must have rubbed on You."

"Yah! Kim Taengoo!" Jessica shouted. Bringing Her Sister inside the room to change Her clothes.

"How are You and Krystal?" Yuri asked.

"We had a blast, Yul! She barely want to go home. You? You must be really happy in here, eh?"

He sighed, "Sica's traveling overseas today."

"Really? For business I guess."

"Partly. But She'll be with that Dong Wook Guy. I'm not really comfortable with Him around."

"Wow, that's a first huh. Jessi never wanted to go abroad alone with a Business Partner. What makes Her say Yes?"

"I don't know." He pouted.

Taeyeon smack His arm, "Ooh, I smell a Jealous Yul.." He laugh so loud, "Dude, You look like a fool. Anyway, What about Krystal?"

"I'm bringing Her to Our House. I want My Eomma to meet Her."

"Wow! Seems like You're introducing your Child to Her Grandparents. I'm happy for You, Bro. Anyway, I'm not gonna stay for too long. The company needs their Handsome Producer."

"Alright Dude, thanks for bringing Krystal here." Said Yuri tapping His Best Friend's shoulder.

"No problem, Bro. It's Krystal we're talking about. Anything for Our Princess. Bye, Bro." He said and went out of the Apartment.

It's time for Jessica to go. Yuri and Krystal will bring Her to the Airport before going to the Kwon/Lim Mansion.

"Unnie~ awe You going to see Mommy and Daddy?" Krystal asked thinking that the only country besides Korea is their State which is California.

"No Baby, I'm going to another Country. France. I'm gonna bring You there when You get a little Bigger."

"Hmm. How many Countwies awe thewe?"

"There's a lot of Counties, Baby. I'm gonna buy You a world map so You can study each. Okay?"

"Okay! What about Oppa and Kwyshtal, whewe awe We going?"

"We're going to Oppa's house, Baby. You're going to meet My Mommy and Daddy."

"Ohh! Kwyshtal met Taengoo Oppa's Mommy and Daddy too. They said They like Kwyshtal and They will give Kwyshtal gift on biwthdays and Chwistmas."

"Seems like Our baby Loves the Kim's huh." Jessica's happy that Her Sister is meeting a lot of Good People.

"Yes!"

"You will love My Mother too. She loves little cute kids like Krystal."

They stopped when they arrived at the Airport. Jessica hugged Her Sister and kissed Her. "I'll miss You, Baby! Call Unnie frequently, Okay?" She then turned to Yuri and gave Him a peck on His lips.

Yuri was surprised because He knows that Jessica is being careful in front of Her Sister. Seeing Him jolted, Jessica caressed His face. "Don't worry, She already knows. Krystal's really a smart pants." She giggled.

"Okay. You want Me to walk You inside?"

"You don't have to. People might see You and start to gossip." Jessica reminded Him. He forgot about it.

"Okay..Call Me when You get there, Okay? I'm gonna miss You." He gave Her a peck, Krystal seems not to mind it since She's busy with Her ipad.

"I'll call You from time to time. Okay? I'll always think of You both." And another long kiss before Jessica step out carrying Her Bag Gracefully.

Making sure Jessica's already inside Yuri drive the car to Their mansion. "How much are You gonna miss Your Unnie, Baby?" He started a conversation with the little one.

"So much." She answered still busy with Her ipad.

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss Your Unnie too."
After One and a half drive to the Mansion, They finally arrived.

Krystal stretched Her body from the long sitting. Yuri went at the the back to pick up Krystal's bags and toys before opening the door to carry Her out of the car.

Krystal then notice something, "Oppa, whewe's Kwyshtal's Mickey?" She asked looking for Her favorite plush.

Yuri looked around the car to find the plush but failed to see it. "Did You bring it with You, Baby?"

"Yes, Kwyshtal was holding it awhile ago." Krystal pouted missing Her mickey plush.

Seeing Her starting to whimper, Yuri panicked, "Where the hell did Her Mickey go?"  He thought.

"Uhm. Baby.. We will buy another one okay. A new big o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter