Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 78:

Everyone in Jung Mansion is getting ready, it's D-Day for Hyoyeon to propose and surprise his girlfriend for a wedding.

 

"Did you call the kids?" Nicole's mother asked Mommy Hwang.

 

"I did! They just woke up." Mommy Hwang answered.

 

"Oh Gosh! They need to get here! The kids are getting bored and looking for their parents." Mommy Jung said.

 

Everyone except should go to the beach now, but the four couples are yet to arrive.

 

"I know! But we have to keep cool."

 

While the elders were in a rush, the kids kept looking for their parents. Of course they missed them a lot. They're still babies and they need their parents to live.

 

"Mamamamamama." Daehan kept chanting while walking around the living room with his gray suit for the wedding.

 

"You're parents are probably still sleeping Daehanie." Seohyun said while brushing Irene's hair.

 

"Yeah! I'm guessing your mom slept late since it's hard to put your Dad to sleep." Yoong said that made his younger cousin laugh. He is trying to stop Manse from crying.

 

"Oppa is so funny." Nayoung commented.

 

"Dada." Minguk squealed and clap his hands. Manse heard it and wiggled out of Yoong's hold.

 

He went to where his brother is and look at it. He smiled seeing his Daddy on the small screen. "Dada.. kyaaakk!!" He giggled and put his hand in his mouth.

 

Kyuhyun was showing them Yuri's movie scenes on his phone. It helps them make the kids stop crying even Irene and Sulli stop crying seeing Yuri on the screen.

 

"They missed their parents so much." Kyuhyun said patting the two boys' heads.

 

----

 

Meanwhile the some of the Couples who were so tired last night are still on their dreamland.

 

The other couples were preparing to go back to Jung Mansion. Nicole was sitting on the chair in the dining area.

 

"I'm still sleepy!" She whined, they slept late last night because of the extreme activity they did. Hyoyeon put the foods on the table and leaned down to kiss her.

 

He's so excited for this day, and his girlfriend don't have any idea of what's gonna happen.

 

"You were great last night Hon, as always." Hyoyeon whispered and sat next to her.

 

Nicole smiled mockingly. "How could you say i'm great when you didn't even let me do my thing last night?" She asked then rolled her eyes.

 

Hyoyeon hugged her sideways then kissed her cheek. "Whatever it is. You're still great for me." He said then stood up. "I'll just call the other kids, we need to go in an hour." He said and walked upstairs.

 

Nicole just shrugged, she thought that there will be a family get together on the beach. Like a family reunion as what their grandparents told them.

 

Hyoyeon was about to knock on Taeny's door when the door swung open.

 

"Woah! Are you gonna hit me?" Taeyeon asked his twin brother,

 

Hyoyeon put his hand down and shake his head. "Come on Taeng! We're running late." He said.

 

"Alright, are Soosun awake now?" He asked happily, he's in a very good mood today.

 

"I'll wake them up after YulSic." Hyoyeon said.

 

Taeyeon tapped his shoulder. "Don't bother to wake up Yul and Jess. I got Tiffany to do that." He said proudly.

 

Hyoyeon nodded an went to Soosun's room while Taeyeon went back to his wife who just went out of the bathroom.

 

"Mushroom, time for Yulsic to wake up." He told her.

 

Hearing the other couple's name made Tiffany roll her eyes. They are sleepless too, They woke up in the middle of the night because of loud screams from them.

 

They tried to cover their ears until the screams and moans stop but just a few minutes after Yulsic stop, Taeyeon started touching her everywhere and of course they made love that's why she's still feel sleepy.

 

Yulsic are still cuddling with Jessica on Yuri's top. They are sleepy so soundly.

 

"Yah!!! couple wake up!" Tiffany's voice could be heard from the outside, plus the loud banging on the door made the Couple awakened.

 

He his wife back while Jessica just sighed, Tiffany kept banging the door.

 

"Tiffany is really a witch when she's awake." Jessica mumbled and snuggled to her husband.

 

Yuri chuckled. "But you love your cousin." He said.

 

Jessica look at him. "Of course." She said and peck his lips. "I wanna cuddle but we are stinking." She said then stood up.

 

Yuri doesn't want to stand up and His wife pulled him. "Come on Seobang. Your mouth stinks." She said.

 

"Why? It's your smell. I love it." He giggled. Jessica hit his chest then walked in the bathroom leaving him behind.

 

Yuri stood up and followed her to clean up and of course do their morning exercise.

 

The other three couples were waiting for them to go down and have breakfast.

 

"Those two are seriously erts." Tiffany said slumping her body on the chair.

 

Nicole sighed. "I'm really surprised that they still have the energy. I heard them last night! They are so loud." She said.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung laughed. They heard the two as well but they are not the only one.

 

"As if I didn't heard you." Sunny said.

 

"Yah! You two were louder!" Hyoyeon shouted.

 

The last couple went out the room and giggling. "Good morning." Yuri greeted.

 

"Yeah! You really have a good morning." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Of course! Every morning should be good."

 

They started eating then drive to Jung Mansion. "The whole house is shaking last night." Sooyoung told Yuri.

 

The tanned man chuckled. "I bet you had a nice sleep." He said.

 

"All of us had a nice sleep." The tall man said.

 

The girls slept on the way while the guys were having their boys' talk.

 

"Finally!" Daddy Jung said seeing the car. They are all ready and just waiting for them.

 

The girls went to greet their kids. "Hyunnie my love!" Tiffany said and carried her daughter.

 

"Mama." Irene said put her head on her mother's neck.

 

"I missed you baby." She said.

 

Jessica kneeled down and hugged her kids. "Mama." Minguk said and scratched his mother's cheek.

 

Jessica gave them pecks and stood up. "Mommy needs to change." She said and pulled the girls in the room.

 

"Is it a formal gathering?" Nicole asked noticing their dresses and everyone's outfits.

 

Sunny nodded. "Of course! The whole family and friends of the Hwang and Jungs are going to be there." She said.

 

Nicole and Tiffany nodded. "But in the beach?" Nicole asked.

 

"Let it go. Papa must love the beach so much." Jessica said.

 

Nicole pouted she wanted a beach wedding but she don't know if she'll get married in the next couple years.

 

"What's with the long face Nic?" Tiffany asked. She too still not aware of what's gonna happen.

 

"Our dresses felt like someone's gonna get married. And you know I want a beach wedding." The youngest of the four said.

 

Jessica and Sunny look at each other. "Oh Gosh! Maybe it's your wedding day!" Tiffany suddenly exclaimed.

 

Jessica got nervous, Nicole rolled her eyes. "Duh! What's that? If i'm gonna get married, Hyo should propose to me first." She said.

 

Tiffany then clapped her hands, a lot of ideas are coming in her mind. "Maybe.. Hyo will propose to you today!" She said.

 

"Could you please stop throwing ideas? It's just a big gathering." Jessica said. "Let's go!"

 

----

 

Hyoyeon brought Nicole to YulSic's beach house while the rest of the family went straight to the wedding venue.

 

"Hyo! What are we doing here?" Nicole asked her boyfriend.

 

Hyoyeon gave her his million dollar smile as he kept his hands on his pocket where the engagement ring is.

 

"I just wanna be alone with you." He said and move closer to her.

 

Nicole gulp, and stepped back until her back touch the glass door of the balcony.

 

"Hyo! Don't tell me you wanna make love with me again?" She asked. "Our parents will look for us. The party might start without us."

 

Hyoyeon shake his head. "I don't care about anything now. All I want is you with me for the rest of my life." He said and put his free hand on her lower back and pulled her closer to him.

 

Nicole circled her arms around his neck and leaned closer until their nose touch.

 

"Seems like My Dear Kim Hyoyeon is getting cheesier and sweeter huh. Being with the three Oppas has a good effect on you." She whispered on his lips.

 

Nicole was about to kiss him when he look away then let out a manly laugh. "I don't need my friends' help to be sweet to My girlfriend." He said.

 

"Yeah.. you're always the good one, the most thoughtful and the most matured but you are also too naive to know how I feel." She said and broke the hug.

 

"Everything has it's own timing Hon. I don't want to make decisions without thinking." He sighed and walked to the balcony and feel some air.

 

Nicole followed him and envelope him in a back hug, resting her head on his back.

 

Hyoyeon faced her and hold both her hands. "Do you remember the first time i met y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter