Chapter 70: Yulsic's Day off

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 70:

Yuri woke up with a loud cry from the other room. He quickly untangled his wife's arms around him and run to the other room.

He was surprised to see the three boys bouncing up and down on Krystal's back and it made the little girl cry.

 

"Krystal!!" He almost shouted then walked to the bed.

 

"Oppa!" Krystal cried.

 

Yuri one by one put the three boys down from Krystal's back. They were playing horsey and they totally enjoyed it since they were laughing so loud.

 

Yuri carried Krystal and coax her, he's patting her back to calm her down.

 

"The little superheroes are so sorry baby." He mumbled and kissed her forehead.

 

"No! The little tickle monsters aren't sorry! They are laughing at Krystal." She pouted and hid on his chest.

 

Yuri turned to the three boys playing. "Daehan, Minguk, Manse look at me." He ordered.

 

The three little cute boys look at him at the same time, Daehan was looking at him with his curious eyes while biting his lower lip, Minguk was tilting his head to his right while pointing at him and Manse was all smiles while his both hands in the air.

 

Yuri bit his lips, he was about to scold them but how can he do that when his kids are acting all cute and innocent?

 

"Baby look at the boys.. they are so cute." Yuri told her.

 

Krystal look at the three boys who are now went back on playing. She then look at Yuri.

 

"Oppa should scold the three boys for being bad to Krystal." She told her Oppa.

 

Yuri sighed and put her down on the floor. He then kneeled down to meet her level.

 

"Baby, the babies are bad.. they're just being playful to you, they were doing that because they love playing with you. You are their favorite playmate." He explained holding both of her arms.

 

"But Krystal cried because it hurts. Krystal's back is in pain." She complained.

 

"Oppa will massage it later. I will just talk to the boys." He said and turned to the little Yuri.

 

"Boys listen to your handsome Dad." He chuckled at his own words. Hearing her giggle the boys smiled at him.

 

"Dada!" Manse called pointing at him.

 

"Alright! Your Krystal Noona's back is aching because you three ride on her back. You three have to say sorry." He said then turned to Krystal. "But baby they don't know how to say sorry." He told the little girl.

 

Krystal pouted and crossed her arms. "Alright! Give your Noona kiss as an apology." He ordered and put Krystal on the bed. "Chuchu." He said and tap Krystal's cheek.

 

The three boys automatically pouted their lips and leaned to their Noona. Giving her wet kisses.

 

Krystal wiped her face and Yuri chuckled. "Are you and the boys fine now?" He asked patting the little girl's head.

 

Krystal nodded. "Hug the babies and give them kisses too." He ordered.

 

The little girl did as she was told, she gave the little boys kisses on their chubby cheeks.

 

"Such a good girl." He smiled.

 

He played with the kids first then take them to the kitchen.

 

"Daddy will make breakfast for us, please cheer me up!" He bowed in front of the kids.

 

Krystal clap and the three kids followed. "Boys, say Daddy Fighting!!" The little girl lead the cheer.

 

The three boys raised their hands and squealed. "Ing!" They said.

 

Yuri was pleased and pat their heads then proceed on cooking.

 

Jessica then woke up without her beloved husband. She stood up and showered before she went out. She's hearing noises downstairs and she smiled immediately.

 

"Mama!!" The kids called seeing her.

 

She smiled and gave them kisses. "Good Morning My Lovely babies!!" She greeted. "Oh My little Princess here is so pretty!!" She pinch her baby sister's cheeks, the little girl chuckled.

 

She then turned to his husband who is busy. "Why is My Superstar isn't greeting his Wife?" She asked hugging him from the back.

 

Yuri turned around and kissed her. "Good Morning, i'm cooking Breakfast for my favorite People." He said and peck her again. "Please Sit and wait for me to finish." He winked.

 

Jessica giggled and bit him on his chest playfully. "I love it when you're being cheesy!!" She said then walked back to the kids.

 

She was playing with the kids when a knock on the door was heard. Jessica walked to the door and found Taeyeon.

 

"Morning Jess." Taeyeon greeted.

 

Jessica motioned him to come in. "Good Morning Taengoo. What's up?" She asked and sit on the chair in the kitchen.

 

"I just wanna borrow your yacht." He told them.

 

Yuri faced him. "Sure! When?"

 

"Today until tomorrow." He said.

 

"Alright! I'll call the keeper." Yuri smiled and turn the stove off. "Bring your wife and Hyunie here. Let's eat breakfast."

 

"No need, we'll go out this morning." Taeyeon said as he play with the kids. "By the way.. can I leave my daughter to you?" He asked.

 

"Why?" Jessica asked. "I mean.. I thought you're going to enjoy the yacht?" She asked.

 

"I'm bringing Tiffany on a date. Just the two of us.. i'm guessing she's having some kind of mild depression after getting pregnant. I noticed she would always seek for attention by doing silly things. I guess it's all because i'm busy and when I go home I would take care of Hyunie. And Ailee told me that pregnant women needs some extra attention and security." He explained.

 

The couple nodded their head. "Alright, Hyunie will stay with us for two days." Yuri smiled.

 

Taeyeon thanked them and went out to get his daughter.

 

"You will be with Irene today!! Are you excited?" Jessica asked the kids.

 

"Yesss!!" Krystal squealed. "Irene, the boys and Krystal will come to the office and play?" She asked.

 

Jessica shake her head. "No, we will stay here or go out to play outside. Oppa and Unnie don't have work today and tomorrow!!" She told her.

 

Krystal felt happy, they could be with her Oppa and Unnie the whole day.

 

---

 

"Everyone's ready?" Yuri asked as he put his seatbelt on.

 

"Yesss!!!" Jessica and Krystal squealed.

 

"Kyaak!" Manse squealed.

 

Yuri smiled and drive the car into a mall. "Will everything be okay today?" Jessica asked her husband.

 

"Of course! We have five kids with us.. and it's not bad." Her husband said.

 

Their arrived and put the kids on their wagon, Yuri is pulling it while Walking around with Krystal and Jessica.

 

People were watching them, amazement were visible to their eyes, having four cute babies riding on wagons being pulled by a handsome hunk with a gorgeous wife and another pretty little girl.

 

"This is embarrassing." Jessica mumbled enough for her husband to hear. She's shy of the people's stare.

 

"Oppa, why people look at us weirdly?" Krystal asked.

 

"Because we are cute." Yuri smiled.

 

They made a stop to a clothing store. Jessica lead the way as she picked some pair of shirt and pants for her three boys.

 

"This will suit you well." She mumbled and put then on the shopping basket. "Seobang, i'll get you the same shirts and pants as the boys okay?" She told her husband.

 

Yuri just nodded and focus on playing with the kids.

 

Jessica walk inside the whole store and take everything that she thinks will suit her whole family.

 

"Sica.. aren't you done yet? The kids are getting bored." Yuri asked.

 

Jessica smiled. "I'm done Seobang! I'll just pay everything on the counter." She informed him.

 

After a while Jessica went back with some people holding the shopping bags.

 

"Oh God Sica! Did you buy the whole store?" Yuri asked seeing LOTS of Shoppings bags.

 

Jessica chuckled. "Of course not Seobang. I just bought us enough clothes."

 

"That's too much baby." Yuri said and asked the staffs if they could help him put the bags in the car.

 

Jessica sat on the waiting area with the kids while Yuri went to the car.

 

"Mama bought you lots of Dresses Hyunie!! I'm sure you will love it!" Jessica cupped Irene's face and kissed her lips. "You are so cute!"

 

"Irene looks like a doll." Krystal said.

 

The blonde nodded and her sister's hair. "And so you are my pretty baby." She told her. "I also bought you cute dresses that will suit a princess like you."

 

"Really?" The little girl asked. "What about Tiff Unnie?"

 

"Of course I bought Tiff Unnie maternity dresses too and also Taengoo Oppa." She told her knowing that she'll ask about Taeyeon.

 

Krystal nodded and smiled. The kids then started to cry in boredom.

 

"We'll wait Daddy. We'll go to a playground. Do you want that?" She tried to coax them.

 

"Mama!!!" They called raising their hands.

 

"Oh no! I can't carry all four of you!" She said and take her phone to call her husband. "Seobang where are you? The kids are crying." She said then heard girls' voices calling him.

 

"I'm coming baby." Yuri said pant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter