Chapter 30: What Really Happened?

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30:

Yuri was worried like Hell, They can't contact Jessica nor Tiffany. He barely slept last night and now He's on His way to the agency to talk to the CEO.

"Yul! Don't worry too much." Hyoyeon kept on reminding Him.

"I can't help it, We're talking about Jessica, Hyo! I will simply die if something bad happens to Her and Our Baby." He almost cried. He has been crying a lot ever since He met Jessica.

They arrived inside the building in no time and immediately went to the CEO's office.

The Secretary let Them enter while the CEO is on His way.

Yuri was still trying to contact Jessica but He can't reach Her. Not long after the CEO enter holding a brown folder. The Two of Them bowed down and He motioned Them to sit.

"I guess You know what happened last night?" The two nodded Their heads. "I was late because I need to get this." He showed them The folder.

"What is that, Sir?"

"This is the information I got from the sender of those threats, I got it investigated right after I found out what happened, I viewed all the CCTV footage when He went here and I got the footage from the Jungs with Ms. Nicole Jung's permission, I also send someone to asked for the footage to Jessica's apartment and We found out that all the threats came from the only One Person. I gathered all the information of this Person and personally went to the police station, He got arrested and We already filed a case."

"What about the people threatening Jessica, Sir?"

"It's all beguiles, He did it to delude Us that He actually did."

"What about the pictures? They know where Jessica is."

"It's all hoax, Yuri, the Pictures were taken by fans and posted it on a page 'YulSic is real' or whatnot. He printed a copy and told You that He is just near Your Fiancée, didn't He? He spilled everything to Us, He said that He only did it to fright You. Don't worry, I already checked His travel history and His name wasn't in any list of those who travel out of the Country."

"If it's true. What happened to Sica?" Yuri asked and looked at Hyoyeon.

"I assure You Jessica's safety, Yul! Sunny had warned Me even before We confirmed Your Engagement, She told Me to keep an eye on Jessica because a lot of fans will not take it in a good way. Believe me. All You have to do is finish the filming and You are free to go." Yuri and Hyoyeon smiled at Him. 

Good thing that the owner of the Company is His Friend's Father. He owe Sunny a lot.

They both bid goodbye since the CEO still has a meeting with the Company's Lawyer. He told them to leave all the filing to the company and Of course Yuri trusts Them a lot.

They ride the car and went to the filming but Yuri is still worried about Jessica.

------

Tiffany was biting Her fingers, Jessica was still unconscious. She's worried for Her Cousin, She was thinking of calling Taeyeon but She knows that He will only scold Her for what She did.

"Is Unnie still sleeping?" Krystal asked. She nodded Her head as She walked out of the room to get Jessica a pitcher of water.

She saw Her Grandparents, Her Parents and Jessica's parents talking in the Balcony. She won't bother to talk to Them since They all scolded Her awhile ago.

"Stephanie, come over here!" She heard Her father called Her out. She immediately walked to Them and Her father motioned Her to sit down.

She sat down and fidget. "Did You know why We scolded You? Do You understand why We did that?" Her Father asked.

Typical from Their Family, after scolding They will explain why They have to do that. Tiffany smiled inwardly the tradition in the Family is still there even if They're already old enough to be responsible of Their actions.

"Yes, because of what I did." She answered. The Elder People nodded in satisfaction.

"Good, We are not mad at You or whatever You call it, Okay? We're mad at what You did. I thought You are old enough to know what's right and what's wrong, I guess You're still a Kid after all." Her Dad continued. The other elders just nodded Their heads.

This is what She admires about Her Family, They let the Parents talk to the Child and will not mingle unless things are getting worse.

"I'm really Sorry for what I did."

"I can't punish You since You are Pregnant and Of Course, You're a married woman already, but I hope You have reflected now."

"Yes, and now I know that We can't do things We do when We were little Kids." She bowed Her head.

"Good Girl." Her Dad pat Her head. "Where are You going?" He asked.

"I'm gonna get Her some water." She told Them.

"Is She still sleeping? I told the Driver to look for Her phone, Yuri might be worried for Her now." Daddy Jung asked. She shook Her head then bowed to Them then walk to the kitchen to get what She needs then went straight to Her Cousin's room.

Tiffany placed the pitcher on the side table, She sat down and fixed Jessica's hair strands.

"Jess, guess what? I got scolded today because of what I did." She informed Her sleeping Cousin. "It's just different now because I got scolded alone. Before even if it's either Your fault or Mine, the two of Us will be both scolded at the same time, and We both have to reflect at the same time. Funny right?" Tiffany just stared at Her Cousin for a few good minutes then laid next to Her.

She laughed a little as She remembered what happened that Morning.

Flashback..

Yuri bid goodbye to Jessica, So the latter pass Hler the phone and fixed Herself to bring Krystal to school, She was excited for Her Sister that They even went to school walking.

The call She had with Taeyeon was dropped for some weird reasons and She can't contact Him anymore, She then turned Her phone off and put it on the table near Her picture frame.

She walked out to the storage room and check Their old toys, Her eyes roam in the storage and found a green mascot that She used to prank or scare Her Cousin. She smiled sheepishly at the memories of a frightened Jessica looking at the huge Cucumber Mascot that She ordered somewhere in the US. Then an idea popped out Her mind and called one of the Securities and asked for help. They put the mascot inside the car and told the Guard to wear it.

"But Miss Tiffany I am on duty."

"I know! But this is only a one time thing. Please!" She pleaded showing Her puppy eyes. 

The guard gave in and wear the said costume, She asked the driver to bring them to Krystal's school.

"Oh My Gosh! Look at Jessi!" She exclaimed seeing Her cousin walking out of the school with Her phone on Her ears. "She's talking to someone, it might be Yuri." She said and ordered the Guard to go out and show Himself to Jessica. She also walked behind the guard to hear Jessica's reaction.

She heard Her sweetly talking to Yuri.
"No, i'll just walk since it's just near." She proudly told him. "Don't worry Seobang, walking is good for the baby." She said.

Then they heard Yuri's voice since it was on speaker."But Baby, please tell the driver to pick You up."

They were on Jessica's back following her."What's happening to You? I will be fine..." Tiffany smiled as She pushed the Guard on Jessica. "Ouch.." She heard Her groan.

Good thing that the Security held Jessica by the arm that stopped Her from falling on the ground. "Who are You?" Jessica asked without looking at the person.

"Sica!! What's happening??" Yuri was shouting on the other line while Jessica slowly turned around and saw the green Monster Cucumber Mascot holding Her.

"Yul!!! Ahhhhhh... kyahhhh!!!" She screamed in horror and dropped Her phone on the ground, while Tiffany was laughing out loud at Her Cousin.

Then what She saw next shocked Her as Jessica passed out, the Guard Catch Her and immediately brought Her to the car.

End of flashback...

Tiffany hugged Her Cousin. "I'm sorry, Jess, I just missed the old times." She apologized then kissed Her on the cheek.

Jessica was awakened by this gesture, She looked around and saw Her Cousin.

"Tiff."

"Jess! Finally You're awake!" She exclaimed.

"I-I saw the Cucumber Monster at School." She told Her.

"Jess, I'm sorry." Tifany mumbled. Hearing this made Her relax, that means it's not true.

She caressed Her arm that's hugging Her. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter