Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35:

 

It was just a normal day, Taeyeon and Yuri are playing inside Krystal's playroom with Her. They felt the need to play and have a good time after working hard on making the nursery room for the babies.

 

The two gentlemen were so hands on in making The babies' room, they even picked Krystal up from school and brought her with them to prevent her from going out and play with Suho. She actually didn't want to go because Suho told her to play with him in their house, so she asked Yuri if she could just go and play with him, but obviously he won't allow her. He's guarding her overly, he would bring her everywhere after school and play, he wants her to forget about playing with Suho, and all the women in the house find it amusing to see him so protective.

 

Tiffany wanted to paint the wall with pink but a lot of them disagree since three boys will be sharing a room with baby Taeny. But she was so eager to have it painted with Pink, So what they did was painted the room with baby blue and baby pink to make it even.

 

Tiffany is due anytime soon, and they readied the things they will bring to the hospital when the time comes and put it inside the car.

 

Jessica was getting more and more blooming and happy this passing days. She always imagine cute little kids taking good care of little Taeny and Krystal. While Krystal is getting more busy talking about her boyfriend in front of Yuri who's always jealous.

 

The two pregnant women would often go to a mall and buy lots of baby clothes and toys. Right now, the babies' closets are already full of cute tiny pink and blue clothes.

 

Jessica and Tiffany were inside the nursery, they put two queen sized beds for them to laid on whenever the babies are sleeping and they just want to look after them. The two always stay there ever since their husbands are done with the nursery, a lot of toys are displayed on the rubber matted floor. They feel that the kids are really coming.

 

"Anytime soon, we will hear a lot of baby voices here." Tiffany happily told Jessica.

 

"Yeah! I'm excited." She giggled caressing her tummy.

 

Mommy Jung entered the room with a plate cookies in hand.

 

"Hey Girls. Miyoun and I baked some cookies. Try it." She placed the cookies on the side table. The two carefully sat up, and Tiffany took two pieces and gave her cousin the other one.

 

"Why Jessi? Don't you like cookies?" Mommy Jung asked seeing her daughter staring at the cookie.

 

She pursed her lips. Weighing if she should ask her mom her silly question. "Um. Did Yuri eat some?" She asked. Mommy Jung was baffled at first but then realized, Jessica is so picky that she only eat foods Yuri eats.

 

"Yes Honey. He ate a lot of it." She answered but Jessica still wasn't eating. She shook her head then walked out and called for Yuri.

 

"Yes mom?" He asked closing the door in the playroom.

 

"Your wife don't wanna eat the cookies not until she sees you eating first." She informed him.

 

Yuri understood and immediately entered the room seeing her holding the cookie without eating a bit.

 

"Baby." He called. She looked up then gave an apologetic smile. She knows that she's being too much of a burden, but she really want to see Yuri eating it before her, she herself don't know why but she just wanted to see Yuri eating first. Yuri sat next to her and took the cookies on her hand then take a bite on it.

 

"It's good. I ate a lot of it." He said. Showing her that he's eating.

 

Jessica opened and He gave her a piece of the cookie. "Uhm. It's good." She agreed. They did that until Jessica was satisfied. He took a glass of lemon Juice and take a sip on it before giving it to his wife.

 

This is what they always do, Yuri will eat first then Jessica will finish it. No wonder why Yuri's getting a little fat.

 

Tiffany just ate normally, she's used of this kind if scene from them, and she understands.

 

Yuri leave a peck on her lips before going out.

 

---

 

Tiffany was walking to the kitchen, she was feeling a little hungry so she will make herself some sandwich, Taeyeon was kind of busy talking to some people for his new business with Yuri.

 

"Auntie Lyn, can i have the bread and bacon please." She asked their helper. She was playing her finger on the table while waiting, when she felt her lower body releasing fluid.

 

Auntie Lyn went in and saw her. "Oh God Stephanie! Did you're water just broke?" She shouted. Tiffany looked so frightened.

 

"Aahh." She shouted. "A-auntie Lyn! Call Taeyeon!!" The old helper quickly run to find Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon! T-Tiffany.." She startled.

 

Taeyeon who's Talking to Yuri about business, got alarmed hearing Tiffany's name.

 

"What happened?"

 

"Her water just broke. She's in the dirty kitchen." She said, Taeyeon quickly ran to his wife.

 

"Yul, ready the car! Oh God!" Yuri rapidly ran to the room where Jessica and Krystal are sleeping to change his top.

 

"Baby~" he wake Jessica up. "We'll be going to the hospital, Tiffany's gonna give birth." He said and kissed Jessica.

 

Yuri the engine and help Taeyeon bring Tiffany inside the car.

 

"Aahh. Taetae. Our baby.. ahh." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hair harshly that made Taeyeon groaned in pain.

 

Yuri drive the car a little faster because Tiffany was already shouting in pain.

 

She was brought to the emergency room. Taeyeon was pacing back and forth outside the room.

 

"Taeng!" Yuri ran to Taeyeon bringing Tiffany's bag. "The family's on their way." He informed him.

 

"Yul! Oh God! I don't know what to do?"

 

A nurse then went out. "Mr. Kim?" Taeyeon stood up.

 

"I'm Tiffany's husband."

 

"Mrs. Kim wants you in." She informed him. Taeyeon nodded and quickly entered.

 

"Aaahh!!" Taeyeon!!" Tiffany shouted pushing. 

 

Taeyeon held her hand tightly.

"Mushroom! I'm here." He kissed her hand. "You can do it baby."

 

"Aahh!" She didn't realize that she was gripping too hard on her husband but Taeyeon wasn't complaining, he knows that Tiffany's pain is more than what he feels right now.

 

The doctor showered her encouraging words. "Alright! You're doing a great job, sweetie. Keep pushing." Ailee told her. Tiffany pushed harder. "Breathe, sweetie. Push when you feel it, okay. You're doing it perfectly."

 

Tiffany breathe then pushed again. Gripping on Taeyeon's hand tighter. "Oh God, Taetae. I don't think i can do it." Tiffany cried.

 

Taeyeon was kissing her forehead. "Sshh. You can do it. I love you Tiff. You're doing great. Our baby's coming!" He encouraged his wife.

 

"I can see the head already. Keep pushing. That's it. One more long push Tiff. I can see your baby." Hearing it Tiffany pushed harder.

 

Tiffany wanted her baby out, so she in the air then push harder. "Aahh!!" Her tears were freely flowing in her eyes and Taeyeon was there to wipe eat away. After another long push a loud cry was heard.

 

"Waaahh. Waaah!" Tiffany was panting and smiled as she heard her baby's cry. All her worries are gone.

 

"Oh my gosh, she is perfect! Look at your baby!" Ailee put the tiny one on her chest. "Congratulations!"

 

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the lips. Crying as he saw his baby. "She is perfect Tiff. Thank you! I love you so much!" He hugged her tightly.

 

Tiffany cried looking at the beautiful angel on her chest and played with her small fingers. "Hello baby, I'm your Mommy, and this is Daddy Taeyeon. You are so pretty. We love you so much." She kissed her head.

 

The nurse take the baby to clean her. Tiffany then was transferred to a private room. Her family arrived with Jessica and Krystal and went inside the room. Tiffany was sleeping.

 

They were greeted by Yuri who was sitting on the couch. He stood up seeing his wife and kissed her on the lips.

 

"Where's Taeyeon?" Jessica asked Yuri.

 

"He went out to talk to Doctor Ailee." He said. Jessica went to where Tiffany and kissed her cheeks.

 

"You did a perfect job, babe." She whispered to her cousin.

 

Then a nurse came in with Taeyeon following behind holding the little one in his arms.

 

"Oh my gosh! Is that my grandchild?" Auntie Miyoun squealed. Taeyeon smiled and showed them the baby.

 

"I'd like you to meet Irene Joohyun Kim. Our little Taeny." He said and kissed the baby.

 

Everyone clapped their hands as they saw a very beautiful little one, looking like the girl version of her father.

 

"She is so gorgeous!" Momma Hwang was teary eyed seeing her first great grandchild.

 

Each one of them greeted little Irene. "Hi Baby Iwene, this is Kwyshtal Unnie." Krystal talk to the baby.

 

"Baby, say Irene." Taeyeon was trying to teach her to pronounce the name properly.

 

"Iwene." Krystal scratched her head. "Why Iwene? It's mowe easy if hew name is Wendy." She suggested. The elders laughed at her.

 

"Irene is such a beautiful name. And it suits her well, because she's pretty." Taeyeon explained.

 

Tiffany woke up. "Taetae." She called for her husband. Taeyeon went with Irene in his arms.

 

"Yes Mushroom?"

 

"The baby." She shortly said and Taeyeon nodded. The nurse told him that the baby needs to be feed. So he gave Irene to T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter