Chapter 6: Angry Sica

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

Jessica and Yuri are still in the Rest House, They were in the Balcony, drinking more than just a couple of Canned beer. 

Jessica was trying to calm Herself down, She's not used to drinking too much and She's getting a little dizzy now.

"Sica~" Yuri gently called Her.

"Y-yeah?" She's a little tipsy.

"Can I ask You something?"

"You're already asking." She chuckled theb cleared , "What is it?"

"About last night."

"I'm not taking back My words. I still think You are one Hell of a Womanizer. So don't waste your time." She said without even looking at Him.

He walked near Her that made Her nervous. Is He going to hurt Her because of what She said? She don't know.

She was surprised as Yuri wrapped his arms around Her waist, hugging Her from the back. "W-what are you doing?" She asked and felt him sniff Her hair.

The Tanned Guy break the hug and turbed Her around, they are now facing each other. Jessica was stoned, She don't know how or what to react. Yuri then touch Her face and caress it gently.

"Sica~ what are You doing to Me?" He whispered, He slowly lean down and captured Her lips.

Jessica was stunned and felt dizzy with the kiss, Yuri slowly move His lips for a deeper kiss when He felt that She's not reacting.

Jessica wasn't responding to His kiss, She stayed still with eyes closed. Yuri hold Her by the waste and tried to deepen the kiss, He brush His tongue on Her lower lip as if asking permission. Jessica was brought back from Her trance when She felt him bit Her lip. 

She opened her eyes wide and forcefully pushed Him that surprised the Latter.

She wiped Her lips with the back of Her hand and glared at Him. "Why the hell did You do that? You think You can make Me changed My mind by merely kissing Me out of the blue?"

Yuri tried to go near Her but Jessica take a step back, "I-i'm sorry Sica."

"I hate you!" She shouted and ran inside.

Yuri followed Her, He saw Her getting in a room and locked it, He knock on the door and called Her.

"Sica.." Yuri called and kept knocking but Jessica wouldn't open the door. "Sica, I'm sorry."

Jessica sit on the bed and wipe Her lips again, That was Her first kiss and She couldn't believe that Yuri kissed Her.

She sighed and laid on the bed, She touched Her lips and close Her eyes and tried to remember the feeling of Yuri's lips on Her.

She don't understand but part of Her actually liked Yuri's kiss. She sighed and Shake Her head, "No.. He stole Your first kiss, Jess.. Stop thinking about Him." She told Herself and just laid down on the comfortable bed.

"Sica!"

She rolled Her eyes, "Just sleep, Jess. Just go back to the Villa alone later." She said and just chose to sleep.

Yuri has been outside the room for almost two hours now. He keeps calling Jessica from time to time but the Latter wasn't responding. It's already dark outside and if they don't go back, for sure Krystal will look for them.

"Jessica! It's getting dark We should go back." He called again but the latter wouldn't come out.

He stayed outside sitting near the door in case She would answer. But then a loud thunder strikes. Yuri could hear raindrops.

"! it's raining." He mumbled it would be harder to go back since they didn't bring an umbrella.

Another loud Thunder strike and the whole house went black.

"Kyahh!!" Jessica squealed in shock. She's afraid of thunder strikes. Hearing Her loud scream made Yuri bolt up and knock furiously on the door.

"Sica!!! Sica are You okay?" He asked banging the door. Another thunderstorm was heard. Jessica keeps on screaming and Yuri got even worried.

"Jessica open up! Open the door.!!"

"I-I can't.." He heard Her shout.

"The door is just few steps away, open the door!" He waited and then He suddenly heard the door open.

"Sica!!" He saw Her on the ground covering Her ears because of the nonstop thunderstrikes. He immediately kneeled down and hugged Her. She's shaking.

Yuri carried the shaking girl on the bed. And covered Her ears for Her. The rain begins to shower heavily. "I'll just get something downstairs, Okay. Don't lock the door." He was about to climb down the bed when She pull Him back. "Don't go... please. I'm afraid." She pleaded.

"I'll just get You some water. I'll be back."

"No! I mean.. I'll go with You." She said, she climb down with Yuri hugging Her.

After getting a pitcher of water they went back to the room and He laid Jessica down on the bed. "We can't go back at the Villa since it's still raining hard. But it's fine to spend the night here." He whispered and She nodded Her head like a Kid.

"I'll be in the next room.. so if You need.."

"Stay here.. please stay with Me." Yuri sighed, He doesn't want to stay close to Her because He don't know what will happen if He stay this close but if She insist it He couldn't anything but to comply.

He laid down sideways, Their back facing each other. No one speak up. Then a loud thunder hit. Jessica screamed in shock and Yuri was so quick to turn around and hugged Her. His other hand covered Her ear.

"Shh. I'm here. I won't leave You.." He chanted over and over. Jessica tighten the hug, still Her face buried on His Chest.

"You know, when Yoong was still as old as Krystal, He was afraid of the Thunder too.. He would always hug Me. So that's maybe the reason why I'm so fond of Your Sister." He tell Her a story to ease Her fear away.

The rain has stopped but He still keeps on Caressing Her hair to lull Her to sleep. Thinking that She had fallen asleep, Yuri untangled himself from Her hold but the latter hold Him tighter. Jessica looked up to Him and look straight to His eyes.

"You promised You won't leave Me." She whispered. Fear was visible to Her eyes.

"But.." He was about to say something but was stop when He felt Her cold lips on His lips, kissing Him. He was shocked at first but responded anyway.

Jessica laid him down and went on top of Him to stop Him from leaving. Yuri's left hand s its way to her waist while His right hand was on the back of Her head pulling Her closer to have a deeper taste. 

Jessica was holding onto His chest letting Herself get drowned by His kisses, She felt His tongue grazing Her lower lip, Jessica opened signaling Him to deepen the kiss involving Their tongue.

The Blonde woman then let out a faint moan when She felt his tongue inside . The moan made Yuri even more aggressive, He turn Their bodies, making Him on top. He started kissing Her neck, it until He found Her most sensitive spot that made Her moan even louder. Jessica's hands s to his head encouraging him to on Her.

Yuri went back to Her lips and kissed Her senseless. They heard a loud strike of thunder that made Jessica pull off and panted. Yuri then hugged Her and buried Her face to His chest.

"Okay, just sleep, Sica. I promise I will still be here when You wake up." He comfort Her by caressing Her back. 

Jessica nodded and kissed Him one last time and close Her eyes, She couldn't believe what She just did but She liked it.

------

"Oh My gosh! Don't tell Me They slept together last night?!" 

"Are You sure They're both inside?"

"Of course, I am the Owner of this rest house. I checked all the rooms but I didn't see any of them and I'm sure They are here."

"Why is it locked?"

"Unnie, is Jessica Unnie and Yuwee Oppa inside?"

Yuri woke up because of the noise outside the room. His arms feels numb because Jessica used it as her pillow the whole night. 

He smiled seeing the most perfect thing to see in the Morning and it is Jessica sleeping and clinging to Him like He is Her human Bolster. He can't help but blushed at the memories of last night.

"You're so pretty when you sleep." He mumbled and stole a kiss on Her lips.

"Did you hear something?" He heard a loud voice then murmurs.

He lazily stood up and fixed His clothes and hair before opening the door.

His friends stumbled on the floor the moment He opened the door. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Aww." His friends groaned.

"Can You all please get up now? I can't breathe!" Sooyoung who's at the bottom complained. His friends one by one stood up and fixed Themselves. Tiffany went to The bed and checked the sleeping figure.

"Did You do something to Her, Yuwree?" Tiffany asked.

"Aniya!"

"Why are You sleeping in One room then?"

"Have You done it?" Taeyeon asked carrying Krystal.

"Taetae! There are kids in here.!"

"I'm sorry."

"Yah! Hyung why didn't You go home last night?" Yoong asked worriedly.

"It was raining hard, I can't sacrifice Sica's safety just to go home. She was so afraid of thunderstrikes that's why I just chose to stay here." She explained. Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter