Chapter 76: Show Show Show

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 76:

The boys were sitting on the dining as what their wives told them, they weren't speaking since Nicole and Sunny are in front of them as Jessica and Tiffany are busy somewhere else.

"You guys look so stiff." Sunny said stretching her body.

 

Nicole nodded and throw her future husband a warm smile. "Hon, don't be so stress." She told Hyoyeon.

 

The latter nodded and showed her a force smile, the proposal and wedding is tomorrow, he needs to make up with her today.

 

"C-Can I go and talk to Sica?" Yuri asked.

 

Sunny shake her head. "Be Patient Yul, You can see her later."

 

Yuri nodded. "Okay.." He said.

 

Nicole look at her watch. "Why are they taking so long?" She asked.

 

"They are making it perfect for the boys." Sunny said.

 

The four boys sighed, they don't have any idea what the other two girls are doing, but what they know is they will make it hard for them.

 

They stop talking when they heard Jessica and Tiffany's arguments.

 

"I told you not to put too much! It seems like you wanna kill them!" Tiffany's voice boomed.

 

"Yah! Don't shout at me, i'm older than you." 

 

"Oh wow, you're now talking about seniority here! Alright Unnie!" Tiffany and Jessica then were seen walking to the table with food trays in hand.

 

"D-Don't tell me they cooked?" Taeyeon asked.

 

The Cousins nodded their heads. "Yeah! We worked hard for it so please eat them well!" Tiffany happily said placing the foods in front of them.

 

"I'm sure that it's super good, it's my Seobang who taught me how to cook!" Jessica clapped her hands then sat across the boys beside Sunny and Nicole.

 

They look at the boys with hopeful eyes. "Why don't you try?" Sunny asked. She knew JeTi are 'not so good' (terrible) cooks.

 

She's excited to see their reactions when they taste it.

 

Sooyoung look at the foods intently. "What are these?"

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Duh! Kimchi fried rice and scrambled eggs of course! Don't be dumb Soo, you're a restaurant owner!"

 

Sooyoung look at her mockingly. "I know of course! I'm just wondering who's dumb of you two, putting too much oil with this?"

 

Hyoyeon smelled one of the foods. "Oh I think you wanna kill us!" He told the two.

 

"What are you talking about?" Jessica asked.

 

"I'm sure this scrambled egg is salty!"

 

"You haven't even tasted it! How could you say that?" Tiffany asked.

 

"That's the use of my nose! To know if someone like you wants to poison us!" He said

 

"Yah! We worked hard on that! Eat it or you'll sleep on the couch tonight!" Jessica shouted.

 

"I'm not gonna eat that! Do you think we can pretend that the oil is a soup and slurp it? No no!" Sooyoung shouted shaking his head.

 

Jessica and Tiffany look at their husbands with pitiful eyes with pouts. "It's okay, I guess we really can't cook." Jessica said sadly then take the food.

 

"Yeah.. we worked so hard for it, we didn't know that you won't appreciate it." Tiffany said and helped her cousin to put the food to waste.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon look at their wives with compassion. They can't afford to see the them looking so sad with something they worked so hard.

 

"W-wait.." Yuri stop them. "I-I'm gonna eat it." He announced that made Jessica really happy.

 

"Really?" The blonde asked and the tanned man nodded. "Here.. eat well Yuri-ah." She said.

 

Taeyeon asked for his part and his wife happily served it to him.

 

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Eat your part!" Sunny ordered. Sooyoung scratched his head then take his part.

 

Nicole pushed the plate with Hyoyeon's part to his boyfriend. "Eat that or I won't talk to you again." She said.

 

Hyoyeon take it and look at his friends. The four guys were nervous to eat.

 

"Come on! Try it!" Jessica clapped her hands.

 

The four guys scoop the fried rice in unison and put it in their mouth. The girls were anticipating for their reactions.

 

"Oh God help me finish this so called food." Yuri prayed and tried so hard to swallow it. 

 

The Kimchi Fried Rice and scrambled eggs almost float with oil plus it's really salty.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon wanted to spit everything out. The slimy feeling of the oil makes them want to do so.

 

"This is not food!" Sooyoung complained and drink water.

 

"Oh God! I can't finish this!" Hyoyeon complained.

 

The elders in the living room could hear them and could only shake their heads.

 

Taeyeon tried so hard to pretend that he's enjoying the food he's eating, Seeing Tiffany smile is the important thing right now.

 

"I don't care about your opinions, what's important right now is My Taetae loves it." Tiffany happily said. "Righy Tae?" She asked.

 

Taeyeon put his thumbs up as a sign that it's really good. His brother look at him and smirked.

 

"You love it Taeng? Have mine then!" He said and put the plate on her brother.

 

Taeyeon throw him a deadly glare but he's not affected by it. "Hon, just give me another task. I can't take this." Hyoyeon told his girlfriend.

 

"Choi Sooyoung don't give yours to Yuri." Sunny said seeing her husband's actions.

 

Sooyoung sighed and eat everything in fast pace.

 

"Seobang.. You look pissed. Don't you like it?" Jessica asked noticing her husband so quiet.

 

Yuri shake his head and smile. "No baby. I'm just feeling it. It's not everyday that I would taste my lovely wife's good cooking. So.. Yeah.." He said. Jessica felt happy with what he said.

 

"If you want I can cook that for you everyday!" She said.

 

Yuri shake his head. "Please No!" He said that made her confuse. "I mean.. i can do it for you.. I don't want you to get tired." He sighed and finish everything.

 

After finishing everything, The three boys felt like they will be having stomach aches, they leaned on the table while the girls clean the table.

 

"God, Yuri and Taeng enroll your wives in a cooking class, they can kill someone with their cooking." Sooyoung told the guys. "I feel like i'll explode!" He shouted.

 

"Why?" Sunny asked as they went back to the table.

 

He look at his friends. "Um. Because i'm so full bunny." He said.

 

The girls were standing in front of them. "Alright! The girls and I wanted to go out shopping. And we want you to go with us! Then, we will go somewhere else after that!" Tiffany announced.

 

The guys nodded, if this is their punishment, they will be happy to go with them.

 

"Let's go!"

 

---

 

The Couples were so busy roaming around. The girls were on their shopping spree and the guys could just sigh.

 

"Why don't they just buy the whole mall? Look at this!" Sooyoung complained holding Sunny's shopping bags.

 

The kids were with their grandparents in the playground, since the elders wanted to bond with the little kids.

 

"Could you please stop complaining? Mine is too much! Sica bought the four kids clothes and toys, plus hers and my clothes!" Yuri said and sat down on the bench.

 

"Well, we didn't asked you to be that Byun and make three babies at the same time!" Sooyoung mocked.

 

"We're not byun! We just love each other so much." Yuri answered.

 

Taeyeon was quietly watching where the girls are going. "Stop fighting and focus on the girls' plans!" He told them.

 

"I don't think they have plans except for making us chaperones!" Sooyoung said.

 

"I don't think so." Hyoyeon told them.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung look at him. "What do you mean?" Yuri asked.

 

"I think I saw them looking at some outfit I have seen in movies." Hyoyeon said.

 

Sooyoung laughed. "Don't tell me they will make us wear superhero costumes?" He said.

 

"Don't laugh! We don't know what's going on their minds right now."  Taeyeon told him.

 

After hours of nonstop shopping, the girls finally stop. They walked to their husbands and cling to them.

 

"Seobang.. We're gonna cook us dinner.. are you excited?" Jessica asked while holding on his arm.

 

Yuri gulp and laughed awkwardly. "Sica.. why are you girls so in love with cooking today?" He asked.

 

"Because I wanna show them that my husband is a good teacher to his wife." She smiled.

 

"This is such a great punishment." Yuri thought.

 

"You will eat everything again okay?" She said.

 

Yuri sighed and nodded. "I love you Sica. And I will take everything that will make you happy." He said then kissed her head.

 

Jessica giggled and hugged his arm tight. "I love you too. We're gonna stay in the Hwang Mansion today."

 

Yuri's eyes twinkled in happiness because of a ert thought. "Really baby? We're gonna spend the night in the Hwang Mansion?" He asked excitedly.

 

Jessica nodded. "Yeah! Our parents wanted to be with the kids the whole night. So.. We decided that we will just stay in the other Mansion."

 

"Oh! Lucky Yul!" He thought then cleared his throat. "Um.. i'm so happy we can have the whole Mansion by the two of us.. we can make lots of memories together." He whispered.

 

Jessica giggled. "Yes, we will have the best times of our lives together with the three other couples."

 

"What?" He asked surprised then stopped.

 

Jessica look at him. "Yes, we're gonna stay the night with those six crazy people." She said holding his hands.

 

The tanned man scratched his head, he didn't expect it. "But.. am I forgiven now?" He asked.

 

Jessica cupped his face. "Asking if you're forgiven.. that means you're guilty Kwon Yuri. Are you admitting that you liked that girl?" She asked.

 

Yuri shake his head, he don't want a misunderstanding between them. "That's not what I mean Baby." He said swaying their hands side by side. "Um. Are you not mad anymore? What punishment will you give me?" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter