Chapter 8: Fight Again

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

Krystal was running towards Her 'Boyfriends', She missed Them even though They just seen each other last night.

"Don't run, Princess!" Hyoyeon told Her.

"But Kwyshtal missed Oppas." The little Girl pouted and stopped running.

Hyoyeon kneeled down to Her level and envelope Her for a hug. "Why do We have such a sweet, Baby?" He asked and carried Her. "Can Hyo Oppa get a kiss from Krystal?" He asked and She gladly did, kissing Him on His smooth cheek.

"Yah! Baby, why are You kissing My Boyfriend?" Nicole stomped Her feet towards the duo with Her hands on Her hips.

"Hyo Oppa is Kwyshtal's Boyfwiend!" Krystal possessively hug Hyoyeon by the neck.

"Yah, Unnie look at Her! She already knows how to steal a Boyfriend!" Nicole shouted at Jessica who just laughed at Her.

"Can I get a Morning kiss too.?" Yuri come out carrying His luggages to the boat.

"Yuwee Oppa!!" Krystal excitedly called Him and wiggled out of Hyoyeon's hold.

"Good Morning, Ticklish Princess." Yuri greeted, hugging the little Girl and gave a peck on her chubby cheek.

"Kwyshtal missed Oppa."

"Oh really? I missed You too, Baby." Yuri said looking at Jessica.

Jessica just look away and walked to Their room to get Their bags.

"Good morning, Jess. Come on We're going back to the City."

"Yeah. I'll just get Our bags."

"No need for that. Me and the guys got that. All you have to do is ride the boat and relax." Taeyeon proudly said.

They all ride the boat and after half an hour ride They transferred to the Van.

All of them sit on the same position like last time. The whole van was quiet, Their friends are sleeping except for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon who are busy talking to each other as well as Yuri and Jessica.

Yuri poke Jessica on Her arm but the Latter won't look at him. She has been ignoring Him since yesterday after She left Him in the room.

Yuri lifted Krystal and laid Her on His right side to get closer to Jessica.

Jessica was startled when She saw what Yuri did but ignore it. Yuri intertwined His fingers with Hers to get Her attention, She would take a glance at Their hand but Her eyes went back to the road.

He sighed thinking of the ways to melt the Ice Princess.

Yuri then lifted Their hands and leave a peck on the back of Her hand. This action got Jessica's attention and She looked at Him.

"How long are You gonna ignore Me, huh?" He asked showing His puppy eyes.

Jessica's trying hard to refrain from smiling, Yuri is too cute. When Jessica didn't say anything He withdraw His hand from Hers that made Her disappointed but didn't show it and just focused on the scenery outside.

She suddenly felt a weight on Her shoulder, She looked at it and saw Yuri's head leaning on Her.

"What are You doing?" She asked arching Her eyebrows.

"Finally!!" Yuri said smiling. Jessica looked at Him confusedly. "I was trying different ways for You to notice Me and it worked!" Yuri honestly said and gave Her a peck on Her lips.

"Stop it, will you?" She whispered/yelled at Him.

"Don't worry, I will be quiet." Yuri kept on kissing Her until He felt Her respond.

Jessica pulled away, "You got what You want. Stop it already." She strictly said.

"But I miss Your warmth, Baby." Yuri sweet talk again.

"Don't worry when We arrive to the city, You will feel the warmth that You want." She seductively said Her lips that made Him almost drool.

"I can't wait."

"Yeah. Victoria must be really excited to feel Your warmth."

"I don't like Her. I want You."

"Cut it out, Kwon. You won't be getting anything from Me anymore."

They have arrived to the City, Tiffany decided to go to Taeyeon's pad, same thing with Nicole and Hyoyeon. Of course Sunny and Sooyoung went home together while Yoong went to Their company. Their mom was looking for Him because She misses Her Youngest Son. 

Yuri agreed to bring Jessica and Krystal home due to Taeyeon's request.

Krystal was still sleeping when They arrived at the Apartment. He carried Her to Nicole's room to let Her rest. He let himself feel at home and cooked dinner for them while Jessica was freshening up.

"Where did You put Krystal? She's not in Our room."

"I brought Her to Nicole's room." He said without looking at Her. "Alright dinner's ready. Let's eat."

Yuri took out two sets of plates, glass, spoon and fork while Jessica stayed seated doing nothing. He scooped rice and put it on Her plate as well as the stew that He made. Jessica was watching His every move. "Sicababy, say ahh."

"I can eat on My own."

"But I want to feed You."

"You're acting like a kid, Yul. Stop it." She remarked.

"I was just trying to feed You, why are you making it big?" Yuri said and walked to the couch. Plopping himself on it and turn on the TV.

She sighed feeling guilty, She walked to Him and sit beside Him. "Yul.. come on, let's eat." She poke Him but He's not responding.

"I was just.. fine, You win feed Me now." She said but the Tanned Guy was still ignoring Her. "Hey, are You mad? Kwon Yuri talk to Me."

"Yul, look at Me. Fine. Be that way." Jessica walk back to the dining and eat alone. 

She would glance at Him from time to time but He's just so busy watching movie. After She ate She went to Her room and slam the door close.

She was playing on Her phone, waiting for Yuri to knock and coo Her but there's nothing, She stood up and walk to the door, She was about to open it when She heard Yuri talking to someone.

"Yeah! I just arrived. I'm actually not home.. what? You're gonna wait for Me? Okay then. Bye Victoria." She heard that name again. After a few good minutes She heard a knock on Her door and She quickly opened it.

"I'm going home." Yuri informed Her. She felt her heart twitch at the thought of Yuri going home with the Girl, Victoria.

"Fine! Go to Your Girlfriend. Stop bothering Me alright?" She said and slammed the door.

"Sica.. open up."

"Go to hell, Kwon Yuri."

"Fine then."

She went out thinking that Yuri really went home. She walked to the living room and was startled to feel someone hugged Her from behind.

"Did you think I really went home?" Yuri asked kissing Her neck.

"Go to Your Woman."

"She's not My Girlfriend, Baby. She's nothing to Me."

"I don't care about You! Let go off Me."

"Come on, Baby. Let's go to Your room."

"You're not getting anything from me, Yul. Once is enough."

"Let's just watch a movie then." They seated on the couch, Yuri's hand on Her waist while the other hand intertwined with Hers. Jessica felt Her heart will explode any moment.

"Can I sleep here, Baby?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah sure, Tiffany's out until tomorrow anyway."

"Really?" He excitedly asked. Tiffany's out that means they can do whatever they want as long as Krystal's asleep. She nodded and focused on the screen.

Yuri laid down on the couch bringing Jessica with Him, She used His arms as Her pillow while Yuri used Her body as a human bolster back hugging Her tightly.

"Why do You have to smell this good, Baby?" Yuri mumbled sniffing Her neck.

"I always smell good, Honey." Jessica flirted back.

"Don't do that, You're giving me a hard on." He then turned Her around facing Him, He buried His face on Her neck smelling Her sweet scent.

Jessica smiled at His antics and brushed Her hand on His hair. "Are You always like this? Like a baby."

"No, I'm only like this to You. I'm Your Baby."

"That's not true, Krystal is My Baby."

"What about Me? I can be Your Baby when Krystal's not around."

"Okay, My Big Baby. You go sleep."

"Good night, Sicababy." Yuri said and kiss Her before burying His face on Her neck.

------

"Yesh! My name is Kwyshtal, I'm fouw... Yuwee Oppa is Kwyshtal's Boyfwiend. Who awe You? Victowia Unnie, Annyeong!"

Yuri was awakened by Krystal's voice, He slowly opened His eyes and saw Her holding His phone while talking to Someone. "Baby who are You talking to?" He asked shifting His position, Jessica was awakened by the movement.

"An Unnie called Yuwee Oppa." Krystal announced and pounced on Her Sister.

"Who is it?"

"Victowia Unnie.. She said She will visit us today." Jessica glared at Him and sit up.

"You should prepare yourself then. Your Girlfriend's coming."

"How can She come here. She doesn't even know Your place. Right, Baby?"

"Kwyshtal gave Unnie the addwess. Vic Unnie said She will bwing Kwyshtal toys."

Yuri scratch His head, Victoria is a pain in the . He look at Jessica who's readying Herself to shower. Krystal was playing in living room. He followed Her inside the room.

"What are You doing here?"

"I'm gonna take a shower with You."

"You go shower alone." She rolled Her eyes.

Yuri sighed, "Baby~ how many times do I have to tell You. Victoria isn't My Girlfriend." He cupped Her faced and lean in to kiss Her.

"Your lips are way too tasty. I love it."

Jessica sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter