Chapter 20: YulSic Unite

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20:

Krystal was in the kitchen with the Helper making a sandwich for Her sister, noticing Jessica is a picky eater She decided to make Her something.

"Unnie~" She ran to Her Sister with the helper holding the tray following behind.

"Huh?" Jessica looked up from reading on the Couch.

"Kwyshtal and Aunt Lyn made You Sandwich." She showed Her sister the sandwiches They made. "Kwyshtal saw Unnie not eating and it's not good for baby inside Unnie's tummy."

Jessica purse Her lip to stop Herself from crying. Her sister is so thoughtful, She never imagined Krystal this way, She was actually worried the moment She found out that She is Pregnant because Krystal is a jealous kid but seeing Her care so much for Her baby makes Her so proud and happy.

"Come here, Baby." Krystal went near Her. "Do You know how much You make Unnie proud and happy?" She asked as She Hugged Her sister. "I am so proud of You. You will be a very Good Auntie to Our Baby."

"If baby is born Unnie will not love Kwyshtal anymowe, so Kwyshtal have to take cawe of Unnie now."

"That's not true, Baby, Unnie will love You forever." She kissed Her Sister. Tiffany then came in. She sat beside Her Cousin and sighed because She's tired.

"What's the matter? Where's Taeyeon?" Jessica asked munching the Sandwich.

Tiffany shake Her head. "He left." She pretended to be sad.

"What? You didn't even convince Him to stay?"

The Other American smiled widely, "Don't worry, Jessi, He will be back before Our Wedding." Tiffany felt happy seeing Her Cousin's concern.

"Really? I'm happy for You, Tiff!" She hugged Her Cousin.

They broke the hug, Tiffany look at what Jessica is eating.

"Seriously, Jess? Ham Sandwich with Cucumber?" She asked Her Cousin.

Jessica shrugged and continued eating."Why? It's delicious. Want to try some?" She offered, Tiffany was about to get the other sandwich when Jessica swatted Her hand away.

"Why?" She asked.

She pointed the Kitchen Area. "Go there and make Your own." She childishly meronged Her.

Tiffany smirked, at last Jessica's having Her Life back. Ever since She stepped in California, She never saw Her Cousin being playful like this. 

"Nevermind. I'm not really hungry." She fish out Her phone and took a selca. "What do You wanna eat for Lunch?" She asked. 

The elders weren't there, that's why the three of Them were the only ones left there.

"Not really thinking about lunch."

"Don't tell Me You're gonna spend the whole day sleeping again?"

"Yeah! Go and walk Krystal out. It's good for the Baby." She told Her Cousin and walk up the stairs to sleep.

------

Yuri was riding a cab to Jessica's house from a Flower Shop, He bought a bouquet of Flowers and Fruits for His love. He also brought His Gift for Her.

Excited is the only word He can think of what He is feeling right now. He don't know if He got a proper sleep last night but He's sure that He dreamed of Jessica walking in a public place carrying a Baby, He's not sure whose Baby it is but He's definitely sure that it wasn't Krystal She is carrying.

He arrived in front of the Mansion and ring the doorbell.

He was greeted by a household helper and immediately let Him in. He smiled and asked about Jessica.

"Miss Jessica is resting right now, She just finished eating."

"Can I go to Her room?" He politely asked.

"Yes, Sir. You can freely go to Her room as per Mr. Jung." 

Yuri beamed at what He heard. "Thank You so much."

He walked to the direction and saw a pink decorated door that has a name on it. "THE PRETTY PRINCESSES, JETI!" He chuckled at the cute door.

He then hold the knob and take a deep breath as nervousness is starting to kick in. He slowly turned the knob and opened the door quietly.

Seeing Jessica is comfortably sleeping with Her back facing Him. He gently closed the door as He went near Her putting the flowers on the bedside table and laid down on the bed beside Her.

He wrapped His strong arms around Her petite waist and pulled Her close to Him then sniff Her neck.

He felt Her stir and turned to face Him. Her eyes still close as She sniff. "Hmm. last night it was Krystal and now You, Tiff? Why do You all have to smell like Yuri? Do You really want Me to miss Him that bad?" She asked as She hugged the person She thought was Her Cousin. He heard Her sigh then tears started to flow from Her Eyes. "Tiff, I miss Yuri a lot. Why is He always in My mind?" She mumbled crying.

"Maybe because He misses You a lot." He answered Her. He felt Her stiffened.

Jessica opened Her eyes wide as the voice She heard wasn't Tiffany's, but it was from the Person She misses the most.

She pushed Yuri away from Her and sit up. "Y-Yuri?" She stuttering called Him wiping Her tear stained Face.

He moved closer to Her, "Baby~ I missed You!" He was about to envelope Her in a hug when She pushed Him again.

She tried Her best to be cold to Him but She knows She can't keep up with it because all She want to do right now is to hug and kiss the love of Her life. "What are You doing here?"

"Don't You wanna see Me? I missed You a lot, Baby." He pouted cutely.

"I-I don't want to ruin Your relationship with Yejin. Please Yuri go away." Yuri chuckled at Her.

"Sicababy, why do You always love to jump into conclusions without asking? Yejin Noona and I never had a relationship. And She will never be My Girlfriend." He explained laughing, Her Babo Princess looks confused.

"What do You mean She's not? I clearly read Her message to You that day. She even greeted You Happy Anniversary." She shouted thinking that Yuri is lying to Her. "Please Yuri, if You still have at least a little concern for Me, leave Me alone."

"But Sica, it's rea.."

"No! I don't wanna listen to it! Please leave Me alone." She shouted.

"Okay! Okay! I'll just stay downstairs until You listen to Me." He said and went out.

Jessica sighed and wipe the tears away, She then received a call from Dong Wook on the landline asking Her to go out with Him that She gladly accepted. She should thank Him for being a Good Friend.

She prepared Herself and went out seeing Yuri, Tiffany and Krystal in the Living room.

"Hey Jessi, are You and Yuri going out?" Tiffany asked seeing Her all dressed up. 

She looked at Them seeing Yuri busy on his phone then She rolled Her eyes.

"No Tiff, Dong Wook Oppa called inviting Me out." She shouted letting Him hear Her. Tiffany looked alternately at the two of Them.

"Oww. I guess the talked didn't went well." She blurted out.

"Bye Tiff, tell Mom I went out with Dong Wook Oppa." She kissed Tiffany on the cheeks and went out.

Yuri sighed, He don't know how will He tell Jessica everything since the Latter won't even let Him speak. He was actually talking to Hyoyeon asking how He will make Jessica listen to Him.

"It's okay, Yul. Be patient." Tiffany tapped His shoulder and went to the kitchen.

Jessica went home late at night, She was about to pass by the Living room when She noticed a body lying on the Couch, She looked at it closely and found out that it was Yuri sleeping soundly.

She extended Her hands to hold his face but then retracted and walk to Hers and Tiffany's room. When She was about to step on the Stairs, She felt an arm around Her waist and a hand on . The person carried Her to the living room, and laid Her on the Couch.

"Why did You went out with Him?" Yuri asked Her as He went on top of Her. 

She wiggled out of His hold but He is so strong. "Let Me go."

"I will never let You go! I won't let You slip off Me again." He kissed Her on Her Lips aggressively. She was pushing Him but he held Her arms still Kissing Her.

"Stop, Yuri. I'm not Yejin." She half yelled. She doesn't want to make any commotions to wake up the people inside the house.

"I know. Sica.. I know."

"Stop it!" 

"Did He kissed You? Did you two have ?" He stopped, seems shocked at what He just blurted out.

"What are You talking about?" She asked as She succeeded pushing Him out of Her and slapped Him hard on His face. "What do You think of Me? A ing ?" Yuri went near Her but She slapped Him again.

"Get out of Our house!" She shouted pointing at the door. She stood up and left Him. 

------

Jessica was tossing left and right. She can't sleep thinking about Yuri. Tiffany slept in Her original room tonight for some unknown reason. "Is He still There?" She asked Herself.

She went out of the room to drink water, She was walking back to Her room when She saw Him on the Veranda, His back facing Her. She heard Him talking to Someone.

She went near Him to hear who He's talking to,good thing that it was on a speaker.

"Where are You? You're not attending Our filming? Ever since Your Anniversary with Your Girlfriend You didn't showed up. How is Sicababy doing?" The person on the other line keep on talking. "Hello Yuri? Is Sicababy with You?" It was a girl's voice. She's clutching on Her glass tightly.

She heard him chuckle. "Yah Yejin Noona. Don't call Her Sicababy. That's only for Me!" He playfully shouted.

"I'm sorry. I thought Her name is Sicababy since You always say that when You tell me stories about Her. How's Your Anniversary by the way?" She put Her hand on at what She heard. Yuri was telling the truth.

"A lot of things happened Noona. But I'm not sure when I will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter