The Gate

The Truth Of Love

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I woke up from my sleep. Early in the morning. “Good morning, honey. Now quickly take a shower and go downstair”, I saw my mom sat beside me. “Hm ? What’s the matter mom ?”, I asked and rubbed my eyes. “Just do what I say”, she said and left me. I got up and showered.

            “Good morning”, I said as I sat in the dining room. “Good morning honey. So how was your sleep ?”, I gave my dad a kiss on his cheek. “Nothing. Just as usual dad”, I said and took a plate. “Eat well. Later, we’ll have a lunch. And you have to come”, he said. “L-Lunch ? But didn’t you say that today I have to work for your plans ?”, I raised my eyebrow. “Nope for today. It’s a special day, isn’t it ?”, my mom said and winked. “Special day ? Is it ?”, I asked. “Don’t act like that. It’s your birthday !”, I widened my eyes. God. She’s right. It’s... 21st of January, so it’s my birthday ! Stupid ! How come did I forget my own birthdate ?

            I laid down on my bed. Played music from my iPod. “Miss, you have to dress up now”, I house-maid approached me. “Oh ? Why ?”, I turned to her. “Your mom said it’s time to go to the restaurant for lunch”, she said. “Oh. Okay. I’ll be there in 15 minutes”, I said and asked the house-maid to leave. “Erm.. Miss. B-But.. You have to wear this dress”, she gave me a dress. W-What ? NO ! I hate to wear mini-dress ! “A-Are you sure ? But mom and dad never ask me to wear mini dress before ! W-What’s the matter until they command me to wear those kind of dress ?”, I asked. “I-I don’t know miss. Here. I’ll wait outside”, she said and gave me the dress. No. No. What happened ?

            I walked out from my room. “Omo. Honey ! You’re so pretty !”, my mom praised as soon as she saw me. “M-Mom. Why should I wear this ? I would wear jeans-pants instead of this dress”, I said. “Oh, of course don’t ! As I heard, usually boys like girls who wear mini dress”, I raised my eyebrow. “W-What do you mean ? Are we going to meet someone ?”, I asked. “You’ll know later. Let’s go”, she grabbed my hand annd got into the car.

DONGHAE’s POV

            What the hell was this ? Why did my parents asked me to go with them to have such a lunch in this restaurant ? I would sleep at my apartment instead of went to this restaurant. “Mom, dad. Whom are we waiting for ?”, I asked after we waited for more than 10 minutes. “You’ll know later. Oh ? There they are !”, my mom replied and pointed to the entrance. They approached us. “Hello, Mr. It’s been a while”, an old man greeted my parents. “Yes. It’s been a while”, my dad replied. “Take a sit”, my mom said. “Thanks”, and they sat. I saw an old man, an old woman, and a young woman. I thought, I ever met those girl. “So. Let’s go to the point. Tiffany, this is Lee Donghae. And Donghae this is Hwang Tiffany”, my dad said. So what ? I didn’t wanna know her name ! “Hi, I’m Hwang Tiffany. Nice to meet you”, she bowed a bit. I faked my smile. “I’m Lee Donghae, nice to meet you too”, I bowed back.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I walked toward a table. Oh ? Wasn’t he ... Lee Donghae ?! I smiled brightly. Was it my dad’s plan ? To meet me with him ? Omo. Thanks a lot dad >.<

            I greeted them. “Hi, I’m Hwang Tiffany. Nice to meet you”, I showed my eyesmile. He smiled back. God ! Was I in heaven ? “I’m Lee Donghae, nice to meet you too”, he said. Omo ! Omo ! He’s so handsome ! So cool ! he had such a great charisma. “So, Tiffany we have a birthday present for you”, my mom said. Birthday present ?

DONGHAE’s POV

            Birthday present ? So it’s her birthday ? Then why should I be here ? I didn’t have anything to do. It’s not my birthday. “Here. Donghae, give it to her”, my dad passed me a small red box. “What’s this ?”, I whispered. “Open it, and put it on her finger”, he whispered back. Huh ? I opened it. Rings ? What’s this ? What did he mean with this ? he stared at me. Gave a code so I did it quickly. I saw those girl. She looked so surprised. Hell. What’s this ? She gave her hand to me, so I put the ring on her finger. “Tiff, put it the other one for him”, her mom said. She did. I couldn’t say anything.  I couldn’t do anything. I faked my smile while she smiled brightly. She had eyesmile. I leaned my head to the chair. “Dad. What’s this ?”, I whispered to my dad. “Okay. Tiffany, this is your birthday present. Start from today, you and my son are ENGANGED”, I widened my eyes. Stared at my dad. Then to those girl. She looked so shock, like me. “Dad”, I said. “What ? Soon, you need a wife that could help your life well. So you could be the next director of our company well”, my dad said.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Okay. Tiffany, this is your birthday present. Start from today, you and my son are ENGANGED”, I widened my eyes. R-R-Really ? F-For s-sure ? Enganged ? To him ? Lee Donghae ? Omooooo ! I was so happy ! I turned to my dad. Hugged him. “Thanks dad”, I whispered. “Congratulation Tiff, Donghae. I hope both of you can be a sweet couple”, my mom said. “Yes. We hope that both of you will be a married couple soon”, his dad said. I smiled brightly. I never felt this happy before.

DONGHAE’s POV

            HELL. Why should I be enganged with those girl. She’s pretty, I admitted. But, look. She looked like she didn’t have such a feel of shy. And, see. I hated girls who wear mini-dress. Yucks. No. She’s not my type, AT ALL ! Wait. Wasn’t she the one who got bumped into me before ? God. I never thought that I would have such a stupid girl who didn’t look on her way when she walked to be my fiancee ! No. I couldn’t stand to it anymore. I stood up. “I’ll leave now, dad. I have something to do at the company”, I said and left. “Yah ! Lee Donghae ! Stop there !”, I heard my dad said. He chased me. Grabbed me. “You ! What are you doing ? Show your manner !”, he said. “Dad. But, you even didn’t tell me anything about this engagement ! You have to know how I feel ! I dislike those girl ! She’s not my type !”, I said. “Yah ! Lee Donghae ! Don’t say stuffs like  that ! You just don’t know her yet ! She’s a good girl ! She’s smart. Kind-hearted. Diligent. You’re lucky to have her !”, my dad said. Tch. “Dad. You praised her just to make me accept her right ? No. I will, NEVER do that !”, I said and left. “Lee Donghae ! You’ll regret all what you’ve said now !”, he shouted. And I still walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not a good chapter -___- I forced my brain to write it ._. But how was it ?

Give me your idea. Give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thanks a lot for ALL OF YOU ;))