FAILED ?

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

I just woke up and quickly took a bath.

It was a bright Saturday  morning and I was on the mood to do houseworks, all of sudden.

But then, I realized that my apartment  was very clean enough since I just came back from London

Yes, it must have cleaned before I came

Sighed. But suddenly I remembered, why didn't I just go to Wooyoung's cafe and help him there ?

Yeah! A great idea!

I quickly changed my clothes into blue jeans trousers and white t-shirt with my red flip-flops on

I took my mobile phone and quickly went out, heading to Wooyoung's cafe by taxi

Few minutes later, I arrived there and quickly went in

"Oh! Tiffany !," I saw Wooyoung was standing there in distance and looked surprised enough to see me

"Woo!," I ran to him and greeted him as happy as usual. 

"Hey! What's the matter ? So early in the morning huh ?," he said 

"Why ? Unhappy ?," I teased and he quickly shook his head.

"I'm here for having a one-day job!," I said happily. He frowned.

"What ? Why ?," he asked in confusion. "Erm.. I just have nothing to do today, so let me work," I said.

"Okay, but don't do heavy things!," he said and I nodded.

DONGHAE's POV

I slowly opened my eyes..

Such a bright morning! Wait.. What time is it ?

Hell !! It's 7 already ! i had to go!

I quickly took a bath and prepared myself..

Ugh, I was so nervous. So nervous

Yes, I was going to propose to Tiffany, marriage proposal.

Argh, thumped crazily!

I already prepared everything and drove to her apartment

Few minutes later, I was already in front of her door

For sure i never felt that nervous!

I pressed the bell button once. Waited. But no one answering.

Pressed it once more. Waited, still no answer.

Pressed it again and then for few times. Kept waiting but still the same!

Where did she go so early in the morning ? I went to the ask the security of the apartment

But he said she had left while ago!

Hell yeah, Tiffany where were you ?!

I decided to look for her, but God.

Time had passed for about 2 hours searching for her !

No way... everything was failed. Failed !!

I hadn't eaten my breakfast yet so I decided to go to the usual cafe.

I walked in to the cafe, and the situation was full enough since it was weekend.

Right after I walked in, I directly went to the seat in the corner of the cafe and took a sit.

A waitress came and gave me the menu. Sighed, I couldn't even recall that my plan for the proposal failed.

TIFFANY's POV

"Tiffany ! 1 portion of your sandwich !," a weitress told me.

"Oh that person is the first one who order my sandwich this morning," I replied and started to cook.

"The sandwich is ready!," I said right after I cooked the sandwich. Eh ? Why there were no waitress or waiters left ?

Okay, should I deliver it by myself ? I walked to the order notes and found out that the sandwich was ordered by table 12.

I rapidly walked out from the kitchen and brought a plate of sandwich to table 12, in the corner.

DONGHAE's POV

"Your sandwich, sir," I heard a waitress said and put a plate of sandwich on my table.

"Thank you," I said. Oh wait. I thought I know that voice... ?

I looked up, "Tiffany?!," I spontaneously said.

TIFFANY's POV

"Tiffany?!," I was so surprised that it was Donghae oppa.

"Oh!," I surpisedly stepped back because he suddenly stood up and hugged me tightly.

"Oppa, w-what are you doing ? this is a public place," I whispered and tried to push him.

"Fany-ah.. I just... Miss you so much," he said and made me giggle.

"Oppa we just met last night, stop it please," finally he let me go.

DONGHAE's POV

I didn't know but I really wanted to see her badly so I just rapidly hugged her.

"Fany-ah, take a sit and have a breakfast with me," I said.

"erm... Okay but I have to tell the others that i'll pause my work, okay ?," she said and left for few minutes.

She took a sit in front of me right after she got back.

"Fany-ah, you're working here ?," I asked. She quickly shook her head.

"Erm.. I am here just to help Wooyoung's cafe. I wanted to do housewerk all of sudden this morning," she said.

"You can do housework as much as you can, after we're married," I spontaneously said.

She giggled. Why ? "I know that," she said.

Oh wait! I have an idea! "Fany-ah, I'll go to the restroom first," I said and left her.

I quickly ran to find Wooyoung. I stopped by and asked a waiter where was him.

I quickly ran to Wooyoung's office after that, knocked the door and came in.

"Oh! Donghae? Why you're here ?," he asked.

"I need your help," I replied.

TIFFANY's POV

I saw Donghae oppa came back and sat down.

"Oppa, hurry eat your breakfast," I said and he did.

"Tiffany !," I heard someone call me in distance. "Woo ? What's wrong ?," I saw Wooyoung there.

"Come here !," he said. "Donghae oppa, wait a minute," I said and left him.

I approached Wooyoung quickly. "Why ?," I asked.

"Please help me about the money managing data," he said and brought me to the office.

I helped him to arrange the managing data for the cafe, but I didn't realize that it took 1 and a half hours already.

"Oh! Woo, I have to come back to Donghae oppa," I said. "Okay, thanks a lot," he said so I quickly left.

What a relief that Donghae oppa was still there, so I ran to him.

"Sorry oppa. I didn't know it would took so much time," I said and sat back. "It's okay," he said. 

"But!," he continued. "But ? But what ?," I asked. "Let me punish you," I widened my eyes right away.

I was about to giggle, don't say that he wanted to kiss me or something like that for the punishment ?

So I just nodded, anticipating the childish him.

"Lift your right hand!," he said, so I did. "Now lift both of your hands!," he said, I sighed and lifted both.

"Now just lift your left hand!," I just did. He suddenly grabbed my left hand slowly and brought it down.

I just let him did what he want, and kept staring at his face. But... Wait. I felt something!

i felt something was put onto my finger, I looked down.. A ring ?

I stared at him in confusion. Frowned. 

He stood up, walked and stopped nect to me while I turned my body to him.

And kneeled down. No way. Don't say... ?

But suddenly all of people in the cafe stood up, and making a circle around our table.

All of them brought a piece of pink rose.

"Tiffany... Would you marry me ?," I heard that clearly from Donghae oppa.

I turned my focus on him. I felt that it was a super romantic moment,

Felt like I was in a garden of pink roses. I smiled, Do I still have to think ?

"Sure," I replied and saw a super big smile on his face right after that.

Suddenly all of people around us threw the roses in the air and it felt like, rain of pink roses !

Cheering in happiness.

He stood up and faced me. " Kiss !! Kiss !! Kiss !!," that was the words that all people chanted.

Aish. I didn't know how red my face was... But he still leaned his face closer to mine.

I just closed my eyes, then felt a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and saw his face proudly.

Indeed a gentleman.

DONGHAE's POV

I just couldn't explain about how happy I am.

"I love you, Hwang Tiffany," I whispered and winked to her.

She giggled, as usual. "I love you more," she said and gave me her precious eyesmile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD !!

I don't know why the heck I could write this chapter ;---; What do you all think ?

Erm... dear my readers, please tell me what do you all think if...

I make the next CHAPTERS into RATED one ?

It's NOT that I'll make chapters or something like that, but just... ALMOST.

I mean, I am thinking of making SUPER SWEET AND ROMANTIC chapters soon >.<

How ? AGREE or NOT AGREE ? please tell me !!

Okay. 

Please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE !!

THANKS A LOT <3