Oh, Hell !

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

"Oh ? Taeyeon ! Did you send it already ?", I saw Taeyeon come into my room. "Yes, Miss. I mean, Tiffany. I sent it", she replied. "Erm... So what did he say ? Did he ask why I didn't come or else ?", i asked in curious. "Erm... N-N.. Yes. He asked why you didn't give it by yourself and why you didn't come to the company", she made me blushed. Omo. Donghae oppa missed me ? I was so happy !

TAEYEON's POV

"Erm... So what did he say ? Did he ask why I didn't come or else ?", she asked. "Erm... N-N..", wait ! As what I heard from the other house-maids, Mr. Lee didn't like Ms. Hwang. I could see that from how Mr. Lee reacted when I sent the food. He didn't ask anything. His face wasn't that happy. "Yes. He asked why you didn't give it by yourself and why you didn't come to the company", I lied. I couldn't say that Mr. Lee didn't ask anything. I couldn't say that even Mr. Lee didn't react or showed any happiness on his face. I couldn't see Ms. Hwang sad to hear that. He cheered up. I hoped that my words would make her cheer up and recover well.

>>SKIP [2 days later]

DONGHAE's POV

I went out from my apartment and headed to my company. I was so excited as usual, cause I knew those girl wouldn't ever come. I got off in front of the cafe, had breakfast. I walked in, but I bumped to someone. "Oh ? Oppa !', I looked up. Hell. Those girl ! "Y-You ?", I said spontaneously. "Oppa, why are you here ?", she asked. "I.. I wanna have breakfast", I said. "Oh ? So you always buy your breakfast here ? But no need to do that for now ! I've bought some food for you !", she said and smiled.Showed me her eyesmile. "Erm.. NO need. I can buy it by myself", I said, rejected. "Oppa. But I've bought some !", she said and grabbed my hand, brought me outside the cafe. "Oppa. Let's go to the company now. And let's have breakfast in your room together", she said and smiled again. Hell. If I could, I would say "Stop smiling ! Stop showing me your eyesmile ! You're too show off !". "O-Okay", then we got into the car. 

We were in my office room. Had breakfast together.

TIFFANY's POV

I was wondering, would he ask about the past 2 days when I never came to the company ? Or he would had worried about me ? Or... Omo. Those kind of things kept flying in my mind. "Tiffany", he said, startled me. "W-Why ?", I asked. Would he really wanted to ask ? "Why you come again here ?", he said. "Eh ? Of course to visit you", I said. "But I've told you before. Don't ever come here again right ? It wouldn't be good. You might disturb some of the employees. And people will misunderstand us", he said. Oh, why ? I was her fiancee ! "O-Okay oppa", I said.

"Oppa, I have to go now", I waved and went out from the room.

DONGHAE's POV

What a relief. She left ! I sighed. In happiness. Hope that she wouldn't come back again.

I was about to went out from my room to go to a cafe and had lunch. But, someone came into my room. "Oppa !", I saw those girl AGAIN came in. HELL ! HELL ! HELL ! Why did she come ?! "Why you're here again ?!", I shouted. "Oh ? I wanna send you this lunch. I cooked it by myself", so what ? "Let's eat together !", she grabbed my hand, brought me to the desk. "Oppa, it's a spicy fried chicken. I cooked it by myself", she smiled again. "T-Thanks. I'll eat well", I said as I started to eat. I admitted it. Her cooking was very great. But one thing. Was it really her who cook ? She had lots of house-maids at her house anyway. "Is it delicious ?", she asked. I nodded. "Good then !", she clapped. "D-Do you wanna eat too ?", I asked. Just to made an atmosphere. "Erm.. N-No thanks oppa", she slowly answered. Why ? She didn't wanna eat ? Or maybe because she put some poison inside ? "It's okay, just eat", I forced. "B-But... Okay", she finally agreed. "It's delicious", she smiled. Strange. she didn't show her eyesmile. I mean, her smile was like... She forced herself. Who care ?

TIFFANY's POV

Stupid me ! Why did I eat that ? If it wasn't Donghae oppa who forced me, I wouldn't do that. "Oppa, I have to go now. Bye", I ran out and went to the canteen. Bought a bottle of mineral water and drank my medicine. what a relief. I brought it on my bag.

DONGHAE's POV

She left. Oh God. Please, I begged You. Please don't make her come back again !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short chap. I'll update ASAP. Don't worry. I won't make this fic with many chaps.

Check out my HYUKFANY fic !

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124912/show-me-your-love-eunhyuk-romance-tiffany-hyukfany

PLEASE give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks ;)