Her Touch

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV
 

The party has ended. Sigh. That was so great but also made me feel totally nervous.

Especially I the incident between me and Donghae oppa. I didn't and couldn't ever understand him. What did he do ? And why ?

Why did he suddenly brought me out of the party. And, what did he wanna say ? What did he wanna talk about ?

Why did he grabbed my hand ? Did he forget that he's going to marry Jessica ?

"Fany-ah !," I turned around and saw Wooyoung was walking toward me. "Woo !," I smiled and approached him.

"Why you're still here ? Let's go home. Your parents must be waiting for you now," he said. Yap. Wooyoung. He's the one who always help and comfort me since the incident between me and Donghae oppa like 2 years ago. Actually, I NEVER could even forget Donghae oppa. But the fact that now he's going to marry Jessica... I couldn't do anything. 

And Wooyoung, my forever best friend. I knew that I'm lucky enough as I had him always by my side.

"Oh ! Woo, I forgot my bag ! I put it on the table in the dressing room. I'll take it, so you just wait in the car, okay ?," I stopped and faced him.

He just nodded and gave me a slight smile. I smiled back and quickly walked to the dressing room.

"Fyuh~ It's a relief that my back is still here," I said and sighed. I quickly took my back and walked out.

I walked out from the dressing room. And keep bowing, saying thank you to all staffs whom still cleaning the ballroom.

"Thank you," I said and gave them smiles. But.... Oh !

I saw a staff was bringing a bunch of boxes but he didn't see that he's going to bump on someone !!

"Sir !!," I shouted to both of them. Give them a notice that they're going to bump on each other. But hell. I saw that man was weaing an earphone !! While the staff was too busy with his heavy boxes. Tch. 

"Sir !! Watch out !!," I shouted once more, louder. And finally, that man with earphone turned to me. OH ?! D-Donghae oppa ?!

I widened my eyes. Too shocked to tell him once more that there were many heavy boxes in front of him that could fell into him.

"W-Watch O-Out !!," finally I could shout, once more. But-- BAAM !! Too late.

Then I saw Donghae oppa, covered by some boxes. I rapidly ran to him. The staff also quickly took the boxes and help Donghae oppa. 

I could see Donghae oppa was like, in pain. Ugh, hell. Those boxes were really heavy.

"Are you okay ?," I asked him.

DONGHAE's POV

"Are you okay ?," I knew that voice. I turned to where that voice came. Yeah, beside me. Tiffany...

She stared at me. Those pretty eyes. I've missed that stare so much. 

I couldn't even smile since my hand was in pain. Hell. I should have smiled to her.

"Are you okay ?," she asked once more... And... Touched my hand. Her smooth touch. I also missed that.

I slightly nodded. I couldn't show my weak side in front of her. 

"Ugh. Can you stand up ?," she asked. And helped me up. However, even she had amnesia... She's always kind-hearted.

"Should we go to the hospital, sir ?," she asked. I just shook my head and went by her lead to a chair.

"Is it so pain ?," she asked as soon as we took a sit. I shook my head once again, and slightly smile.

I was so happy that she worried about me. But yet, she forgot me.

She slightly gave my hand a massage. God. I really regret that I didn't care about her before. Even I hurt her. I also was the one who made her had the amnesia after the accident.

TIFFANY's POV
 I gave him a massage. I really missed him. It's been a very long time since the last time I touched him. Even I couldn't remember when. Maybe when he put the engagement ring on my hand. Hahah. so long right ?

Oh ! W-Why he suddenly grabbed my hand... And... he stared at me. Faced me, and getting closer... No. That couldn't happen...

He was so close... "Tiffany !," I heard... Wooyoung's voice from distance. I rapidly turned back my head. Sighed. He was so close, And I could avoid.

I saw Wooyoung was walking, like searching for me in distance. "Woo !," I shouted his name so he turned to me. 

"Sir, I have to go. Do you need my accompany to go out ?," I asked Donghae oppa. Acted.

"Nope. I'm okay. I can go by myself," he said. Then I smiled. Thank God he's okay.

"Okay. I gotta go. Goodbye," I bowed and left him.

"Oh ? Why you're with him ?," Wooyoung asked me. "Nope, Woo. He was hurt so I helped him. Don't worry." I smiled and we went out. 

DONGHAE's POV

Thank God. I still could be close to her.

Jang Wooyoung, now just take care of Tiffany. Because soon, I'll take her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CKCK. Too bad right ? 

GIVE ME SOME IDEAS !!! I'm lacking now -,-

Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT(s) ! Thank you ~