Our First Day

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

I just woke up and... it was strange. I felt cold yet warm. Ugh, I didn't know what was that..

A smooth skin was wrapped around me from behind.. Right on my skin

Yeah, of course we're not on any piece of clothes since we did 'that' last night

Ugh, it already made me blush just by remembering that moment..

The sun had risen. I looked at the clock right in front of the bed and it was 7 already.

And to be honest... I was kind of hungry. I lost so much energy.

I decided to try to find some food to be eaten, so I moved myself further from the man beside me

But I remembered in all of sudden that I wasn't on any piece of clothes.

And right at that time, I saw the bath-coat was on the floor in distance beside my bed.

I successfully slipped out  from his hug and wore the bath-coat I wore last night.

I was about to go to the dining room when I saw the handsome man was still in a deep sleep

Slowly, I approached him, and stared at his face. Seriously, I've fell deeply for him.

"Am I that handsome?," he suddenly said and smirked. Ugh, embarrassing.

"Oppa!," I spontaneously said and bit my lower lip shyly.

"That's okay. I know, I know. From now on, you can stare on me as long as you want, my wife," that's it.

Once again I blushed just because of the last word on his sentence. My face must be so red.

"Hey, why you're blushing like that? You can't be shy anymore since we've done 'that' right?," UGH.

Why did he have to remind me about that, AGAIN?

"Oppa, stop it! Anyway, aren't you hungry? I feel so hungry," I said.

 

DONGHAE's POV

"Oppa, stop it! Anyway, aren't you hungry? I feel so hungry," she said and pouted. Aigoo, a cutie

"Yeah, I'm so hungry. What about having breakfast at the hotel's restaurant?," I said and she quickly nodded.

God, seriously. So glad that she's my wife already.

"Okay, let's go!," I excitedly moved, but she stopped me right away.

"Why ?," I asked in confusion. She was so hungry but why she didn't let me hurry?

"Oppa.. Wear your clothes first before you come out from the blanket. I'll take a shower first!," she said and ran away.

Hahahaahhah! Wasn't that cute? She was still so shy to see my body? 

Fine. It was the first anyway.

 

TIFFANY's POV

I already took my bath and Donghae oppa was still in the bathroom.

I wore my short pants and t-shirt, since it's morning.

After few minutes, Donghae oppa came out from the bathroom just on towel around.

Ugh. "Oppa, can't you wear your clothes already," I said and turned my head away.

I could hear his giggle, and it was... embarrassing.

Seriously, I didn't know that it's so embarrassing to see his body even he's my husband already.

"I've worn my clothes, you can turn back," he said and I did so.

He was already on his pants and t-shirt too, and he walked closer to me who sat on the bed.

"Fany-ah, why you're so shy with your husband, huh?," he asked and walked closer.

"I didn't know. I'm just... shy," I replied as he stood in front of me.

His hand was on chin, and it lifted my face up to face him.

He was smirking and exactly he leaned closer. Tch. I know it would happen.

Since my weakness was just about his body, I won't lose to the other things.

I smirked back and pulled him by his t-shirt, then kissed him right away.

It was just a kiss, at first. But slowly it became so passionate.

He pulled me so I leaned on the bed and he was on the top of me.

"Oppa, we're going to have breakfast, not doing this," I said as I cut the kisses.

"Fany-ah, you're much more delicious than any food. So I just need you," he replied and kissed me again.

Ugh. He was seriously unstoppable. But I still pulled him away.

"We can do this later after breakfast, okay?," I said and he smirked right away.

"Are you sure?," he asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Sure," I smiled and got up.

[after breakfast]

We walked back to our hotel room. I didn't know but it didn't feel like we're married. It just left like we're still in a boyfirend-girlfriend relationship.

He held my hand while walking. It felt so interesting that he's always the one to take one step forward.

We just took few steps into our hotel room, but he already faced me, smirking.

"What's it?," I asked right away.

"You said that we'll continue after breakfast, right?," God. He remembered it very well.

"Can't we do it later?," I asked, pouted.

He just shook his head, with a smirk on his face he kissed me right away.

Still locking each other's lips, he moved our body to the nearer couch. My body fell right under him.

Well.. That was so sweet for me. I was thinking to be the one who take a step further than him that time.

I even didn't know well but I turned the position so I was on top of him.

I could see that shocked, confused and happy expressions on his face.

"Why? Can't I do something like this too?," I asked just to .

He just replied me with a smirk on his face.

I bit my lower lip and stared at him seductively. Ugh, even that was the unusual me.

Maybe he couldn't bear with it anymore so that he attacked me right away.

His kisses were sweet and deep.

DONGHAE's POV

I really felt happy to see her like that.

But.. When we were about to do further, my phone rang.

UGH, DAMMIT.

"Oppa, pick it up," she said as she broke our kiss.

TIFFANY's POV

"Who?," I asked as soon as he hung the call.

He looked kind of hesitate to say something.

"It's from the company, they said that something urgent happened," he said.

"You need to go then," I said.

"Are you okay with that?," he asked.

"Sure. I'll wait," I replied, even that wasn't the one on my mind.

He hurriedly took his jacket and ran out after kissed my forehead and said bye.

It was kind of.. Annoying. Why did it have to disturb our time?

"Well, it's better to take a walk outside. I'll just need to take a walk around the district," I said and took my bag.

I decided to go to a city park near the hotel.

After I arrived, I sat on the bench.

"Stupid you, Hwang Tiffany! Why do you have to be mad? It's his work! He's responsible for it," I said to myself.

Yeah.. I was kind of, disappointed.

"Oh! It's raining!," I realized it as some water fell on face.

I took a deep sigh. Well, I was wet already. 

I needed to calm myself so I wouldn't act strange and annoying in front of Donghae oppa later.

After a while, I decided to walke back to the hotel.

Just after I arrived at the hotel room, I washed myself.

I walked out from the bathroom, but things started to move around.

I must have had a cold, so I walked to the coach but I couldn't bear with the dizziness anymore.

DONGHAE's POV

"I'm back," I said as soon as I walked into our hotel room.

I saw her asleep on the couch. She must have been bored to wait for me.

"Fany-ah, I'm back," I said and tried to wake her.

After few times, she didn't wake up!

"Fany-ah!," I just realized that her body temperature was so high already!

Ugh, stupid you Lee Donghae!

I hurriedly moved her to the bed. took a wet towel and put it on her forehead.

Why did she catch a cold all of sudden.

I decided to call the receptionist to send some cold medicine.

After a while, the receptionist came and gave the mediciene.

"Oh my, she easily caught a cold, didn't she ? Maybe it's because she walked far in the rain," she said.

"Wait.. What do you mean?." I asked.

"I saw her came in wet while it's raining outside. Well, I'll take my leave. Excuse me," she said and left.

Why did Tiff go out? And came back wet?

I saw her face was pale enough, and it hurts my heart.

I still remember the moment she took care of me when I caught a cold even I hate her most at that time.

Her love's so big and I'm so lucky to have it, from my dearest wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY EVERONE FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE >.<

And I'm deeply sorry if my update isn't good enugh.

Please keep giving me your support  by giving COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE! Thank you ^^