Lost The Chance

The Truth Of Love

DONGHAE's POV

"She already went to London. And probably won't come back. She'll lives there".

W-What ? London ? She won't come back ? 

"What do you mean huh ? Why did she go to London ? W-When ?," I asked. Kind of curious.

"Yup. She went to London since her sickness was so bad. Look, all of these were all you fault ! if you didn't hurt her... Aish. She won't hurt and lost her memories !," he shouted. Tch, he's so--WHAT?! "Lost... Her memories ? You mean ? Amnesia ?", I asked with my widened eyes. "Yes. Why ? Are you that happy to hear that ?," that Wooyoung said.

No way. She lost... Her memories ? 

Wait. Why did I have to be worried ? It's good. She would forget that she liked  me right ?

WOOYOUNG's POV

Eat that, jerk Lee Donghae ! You need to regret all that you had done. 

I smirked and left him alone. I had to go to London as soon as possible to meet my girl. Nope, my soon-girl.

JESSICA's POV

Aish. Where the hell did Donghae oppa go ? He left me alone !

Crazy man.

I decided to go out from that restaurant. Yucks. I hate spicy food actually.

I drove home. But-- Oh ? 

"Oh ? Isn't it Donghae oppa's cellphone ?," I took it from the seat next to me. I laughed a bit. Happy. Why ?

I could do anything.

I was about to open it, but HELL. He locked it with a password. About more than twenty times I tried. even I tried with that fool Tiffany name but still didn't work. My name ? Neither. So I decided to drive to Donghae oppa's house. Yay !

DONGHAE's POV

"Why the heck she had to help me ? Now she lost her memories and everyone would blame me. Aish. That girl. Do I need to call her parents ? Oh ? Where is my cellphone ?", I realized.

HELL. "I left it on that Jessica's car !," I yelled.

"Oppa !," a girl came into my house. J-Jessica ? Why did she come again ?

"Here. You left it," she gave me my cellphone. Thank God. "Okay. Now leave," I said it directly.

"Eiii. Oppa you're so mean. Okay, bye !," she said. Smirked then left. Tch.

>>NEXT MORNING

I woke up and got ready to my office. 

As usual, I went to a cafe. 

I stepped into a cafe. Ordered a cup of coffee and sand-- sandwich. It reminded me of someone. 

Someone who always made me a sandwich.

Yah LEE DONGHAE ! What the heck are you thinking ? You... Missed her ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ! I AM BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!! *overact

Hi everyone ! I'm back ! Like what I've promised. I'll post DOUBLE on 27th. But I post it NOW. A day earlier. So the 2nd will be tomorrow, okay ?

So how do y'all think of this SHORT chapter ? Sorry if it's boring. I just recall all my memories. I'll try my best soon.

And what do you think of the new poster ? Gorgeous Tiffany ;---;

Tell me your comments, advice and so on so this story will be better ;)

Please COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE !

Thank You ~!