Just For You

The Truth Of Love

DONGHAE's POV

We're in Seoul already. We went straight to the company and met Mr. Hwang, her dad. 

"Dad", she said as we got into the room. "Oh, Tiffany", he replied and faced us. "What's the matter ?", she asked. "Erm... Let Mr. Donghae leave first", he said. I understood, bowed and left. 

TIFFANY's POV

"What happen ?", I asked as Donghae oppa left the room. "Tiffany, gladly, your and his problem all solved. But at the end, some investors took back their investment. Which make our revenue decreases a lot. It's easy to solve that in Korea, but not with our company in London. Some investors start to make a distance from our business. Someone need to be there", he said. "So.. do you mean... I have to go to London ?", I frowned. He nodded. "Dad. No way. I can't ! You know right I don't want to work that easy. I'll find my job by myself. I.. I just can't go that way. And anyway, I can't leave Donghae oppa", I replied. "Honey. It's important. If you don't go, we gonna lost our business in months. I ask you to go because I can't. My doctor said that I'm not allowed to go overseas before I've done my last treatment which planned for next month. sadly, someone have to go there as soon as possible", he explained. Yap, my dad had an illness. Something that disallowed him to work too hard. And his condition ever relapsed about a month ago. Then after that, he had to do the treatment for about 3 months. He's not allowed to go overseas until next month. I knew, that must be hard for him to just lost his important business that he did for more than 25 years. But... How could I just leave like that ? "Dad. For how long should I stay if I have to go to London ?", I asked. "Will you go ? It's for about 3 years", I widened my eyes. WHAT ?! 3 YEARS ?! I had to leave Korea for 3 years ? Without my family ? Donghae oppa ?

"I'm sorry, dad. I can't go. I think you can command other people to solve it", I said it with heavy feelings. I felt sorry. I knew, I was so selfish. "B-But... Honey. Okay, I'll keep waiting until you want to go", he said and smiled.

DONGHAE's POV

I saw her getting out from the room. She didn't look happy at all. Something happened ? 

"Donghae oppa, my dad want to meet you now", she approached me. "okay", i replied and got into the room.

"Hello, Mr. Hwang", I bowed. "Hello. Take a seat", he replied as i sat. "So, I just want to tell you something. I heard that in Jeju, there were lots of girls who followed both of you, is it right ?", he asked. What ? Girls ? "I-I don't really know. But.. I think I ever saw lots of girls with Tiffany in front of the cottage. But the left when I approached them", I said it honestly. "Oh ? So you don't know ? That those girls bullied my Tiffany ?", he said, I widened my eyes. Bullied her ?! For sure ?! "B-Bully ? Really ? How come ?!", I asked. "So, you really don't know. A worker saw it from the CCTV in front of both of your cottages. They threw my Tiffany with eggs, flour and poured water to her. And the worst, it rained after that", he explained. So... That's why she caught fever before ? "I... Never know that. But, who are those girls ?", i spontaneously asked. "As we heard. They're your fans", I widened my eyes. FANS ? "F-Fans ? I don't understand why did they do that ?", I said. "I think, Tiffany really didn't tell you anything about all what happened. Here. This is the video of the incident. When my Tiffany was bullied. Donghae, I've trusted you. But you didn't ever take care about her. Watch it by yourself. Tell me if you know anything", he said. Care ? Why should I care about her, huh ? Anyway, I was FORCED to be her fiance ! And, I've acted well to be her boyfriend ! I even took care of her when she's sick before ! "O-Okay. I'll leave now", I bowed and left.

TIFFANY's POV

I walked out from the company. I didn't really know where I was going to go to. I stopped in front of a cafe, yap. The cafe where Donghae oppa always had breakfast. Oh ? ALWAYS ? So why didn't I work there and gave him the breakfast ?!

I stepped in. "Hi, can I help you ?", I waitress asked. "Erm... Are there any empty job here ?", I asked. "Oh, well. There is. As a breakfast chef. do you want to apply it ?", she asked. Breakfast... Chef ? GOOD ! "Sure. I'm good at cooking !", I smiled widely. "Okay. I think you have to meet the owner first and ask do the job apply. Follow me", she accompanied me to a room. KNOCK KNOCK. She knocked. "Boss, someone want to ask for the empty job", she said. "let her in", someone inside said. "Come in", she let me in. I walked in. Bowed and smiled. "Take your seat", he said as I sat. I looked up. "Hello, I'm Hwang Tiffany", I greeted. "Hi. I'm Jang Wooyoung. So, do you want to be the breakfast chef ?", he asked. I nodded and smiled. "Yes. can I ?", I asked. "Sure. But, can you cook like breakfast dishes ? Like sandwich and so on ?", he asked. "Sure. I can !", I said. "Okay, let's see. Follow me to the kitchen. Make a sandwich and I'll score you", he said as we stood up. Headed to the kitchen.

WOOYOUNG's POV

Did I just see a goddess ? She's... TOTALLY beautiful ! Her eyesmile.. Her manners. All were perfect ! 

We headed to the kitchen. While after, she started to cook. She looked very skillful. And, I love how she looked so concentrate.

"Here", she gave me the sandwich. Erm... I never saw that kind of sandwich before. Just... Looked a bit different. She added not a sunny sided up egg, but scrambled egg. She didn't add onion, but only cucumber and tomatoes. Also lettuce. I took a bite. And, WOW. It's totally delicious and... Different. "It's so delicious ! I'm sure. You can start your work, from tomorrow", I said. She smiled brightly. God. Did You just send me an angel ?

"Erm.. Mr. Jang", she said. Mr. Jang ? Cute. No one ever called me like that. People called me Wooyoung. "No, call me Wooyoung. I don't look that old right ?", i said. "Okay, W-Wooyoung. May I ask you for a favor ?", she said and faced me eyes to eyes.

>>NEXT DAY

DONGHAE's POV

I headed to the cafe where I always went. 

I got in. "Good morning, sir. May I help you ? A waitress greeted me, as usual. "Yap. Sandwich and a cup of americano please", I ordered. "Sure, sir. That's your favorite ? You always order it every time you come here for breakfast", she said. Ugh. Stop talking. Just bring me my order ! "Yes. Please be fast", I said.

While after, a waiter brought me my order. Sandwich and cup of americano. "May I have the bill ?", I asked. "No need, sir. It's free", he said. So I widened my eyes. FREE ? "Free ? Why ?", I asked. "erm.. It's because you're a loyal customer, sir", he bowed and left me. Silly. But, whatever. 

I took a bite of the sandwich. Erm... It didn't taste as usual. Did they just change the chef ? Or else ?

TIFFANY's POV

I peeked. I could see Donghae oppa there. Ate the sandwich that I made. Yap. Start from the day. I worked as the breakfast chef. Made the breakfast menu and I used my salary to pay all Donghae oppa's orders. Everyday. So it's the same that I cooked for him. That's all I did, and asked Mr. Jang, I mean.. Wooyoung. But one thing, I wouldn't ever tell anyone if I work there. No one. Including Donghae oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAH. How's it ? Tell me ~

Is it complicated ? Confusing ?

Anyway, I don't know why. But I love the poster VERY MUCH >.<

Give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thank You ^^