For You

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

I even came to the office ! Honestly, I hate to come to the office. Saw all of people bowed to me even I didn't do anything for them. People treated me like I was the director who lead the company. I dislike stuffs like that. When people respect people too much who don't even never do anything for them. That's why I never wanted to come. Except. After I knew Donghae oppa. I cooked the breakfast and lunch for him ! And he said they were delicious ! Omo. So happy ! 

The work hour just ended. I decided to visit my dad first at his office room. "Dad !", I shouted as I approached him. Hugged him. "Oh ? Tiffany ! Why are you here ? You never come here, but what happen now ?", he asked. "Of course because of Donghae oppa", I said. "Wow. Those Donghae really changed you a lot. You never want to come to this company. But then, now you come. You never want to wear those short office-skirt. But now you wear", he pointed at my skirt. Yap. I wore that because my mom said usually boys like girls who wear skirt. "Of course , dad. It's for Donghae oppa", I smiled. "Erm.. Dad, have to go now. Bye", I kissed his cheek and ran away. I ran to the lobby. I stood up, waited for Donghae oppa. I wanted to have dinner with him. 

Ugh. My feet. I've waited for more than 2 hours. But I didn't see Donghae oppa. Did he home already ? No way. He must be still in his office room.

DONGHAE's POV

I walked out from the lift. Oh ? Those girl again ? Why she's still in the office ? No way. Did she wait for me ? Crazy. I didn't want to meet her again ! I decided to hide behind the wall. 

It's been 2 hours. But, she... Still there ! Wasn't she a crazy ? Why did she wait there ? I had to go home. I was so tired. I decided to walk out from my hide. "Oppa !", she shouted as she saw me. Hell. I've tip-toed ! "O-Oh. Why are you here ?", I was forced to say. "I wanna ask you to have dinner. Would you mind ?", she asked. Oh no. Some of employees were staring at us. How could I reject it ? "O-Okay. Let's go", I walked away and left her behind. Hell. I thought she left.

We got into my car. She sat beside me. I didn't want to talk but she kept asking me everything. "Oppa, what's your favorite food ?", she asked me all of sudden. "M-Me ? I like spicy soup", I said. "Oh, so I cooked the right food ! And what food you dislike ?", she asked again. "I like everything except sweets", I said. "Oh, is that so ? So sad. I love sweet", I saw she pouted. 

We arrived in the restaurant that she said. It's a little simple. Not that luxurious. I thought she would bring me to a super luxury restaurant. "Here ?", I asked. She nodded and smiled and got off the car. "Welcome Ms. Hwang", an old lady greeted us. "Oh, ahjumma !", she hugged those ahjumma. Who's she ? The restaurant wasn't big. I even could call it as a home-shop. "Oh, who is he ?", those ahjumma pointed at me. "He's my fiancee", she smiled and giggled. "Hello, I'm Lee Donghae", I bowed. "Oh, no need to do that. Take a seat", she said and accompanied us to a seat. "Ahjumma, 2 portions of spicy food please", she said. Spicy food ? so she came here because of my favorite food, or else ? Those ahjumma stared at her. "Why ? Just bring it for us", she said again. "Okay", the ahjumma left.

I felt so uncomfortable even the food was delicious. She kept staring at me when I was eating. That was, yuck. Couldn't she act good ? "Why do you eat that so slowly ? This spicy soup is delicious", I said. "erm... O-okay", she ate again. 

We've finished the dinner. "Oppa, I'll go home by myself. You can leave first", she said. what a relief. Finally. I could avoid her.

"Good then. Nope, I mean. Okay. Take care. I'll leave first", I said and left her alone.

TIFFANY's POV

He left. I squeezed my jacket in pain. My stomach. Very pain. yap. Actually, I wasn't allow to eat any spicy food because of my illness. I would fall sick in the next day, I knew. But after I heard Donghae oppa like spicy soup, I bought him to my favorite restaurant where I usually bought my favorite bulgogi. "Ms. Hwang", the ahjumma approached me. "Didn't I remind you before ? But you said I still have to bring the food. Now you're sick", the ahjumma said. Those ahjumma ever worked in my house when I was kid. She's like my mother. "I-I'm okay. I'll go home now", I said. "But, how ? You came here with him. Now he left", ahjumma rapidly took her phone. "I'll call your driver",she said and called someone. 

While after. The pain increased. Stupid me. I knew the risk. But, I still did. I even didn't bring any medicine. "Ms. Hwang. Your driver come. after this, please go to the hospital, okay ?", ahjumma said. "Okay, I'll go now. Thank you, ahjumma", I got into my car. We headed to the hospital. I didn't want to take more risk. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY again for this SHORT chapter. I think it's getting worse, isn't it ? >.< If yes, I would like to delete it ... 

Also check out my new HYUKFANY story~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124912/show-me-your-love-eunhyuk-romance-tiffany-hyukfany

Please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thank you ^^