An Incident

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

I cleaned up. Washed all my body. I knew, I was so smelly. I was so tired, that was such a big accident for me. and I was pretty sure, for Donghae oppa too. So, I just went straight and sleep.

I woke up early in the morning, our second day for the vacation. I decided to cook something. Just a simple one, like before. Sandwich. After all prepared, I went to his room. Brought the master-key. I knew, he must still asleep.

I put the sandwich and poured a glass of milk on the table. Set them up. After that I went to Donghae oppa's room. He need to eat his breakfast. KNOCK KNOCK. "Donghae oppa !", I shouted. "Oppa, wake up ! You need to eat your breakfast now !", I shouted. Hm ? Still asleep ? I opened the door, as he didn't lock it. I saw he was still laying on the bed. Asleep.

I walked toward him. God. He's so cool and cute when he's asleep  too ! I stared at him for a while. Got closer. Smiled. "Oppa, wake up", I said. No respond. "Oppa", I said as I pulled his t-shirt a bit. "Oppa, wake up !", I shouted a bit. eh ? So hard to wake him up ! "Oppa ! Wake up plea..", I widened my eyes as I touched his arm. His body temperature... So high ! Omo ! Omo ! I rapidly ran to the kitchen. Took a bowl of water, and tried to find any towel. BUT ! I couldn't get any ! I ran outside, to the janitor room.

"Excuse me ! Sir, can I have any small towel ?", i asked as I entered the room. "Ms. Hwang ? Small towel ? O-Okay", he said and took it. He walked to me, gave me a white small towel. "Thanks sir !", I rapidly ran out. Omo ! Forgot something ! i ran back to the janitor room. "What's the matter again Ms. Hwang ?", he saw me again. "Can... You... Please buy.. Fever medicine ?", I said as I was exhausted. "Okay", he said rapidly then I ran out again.

I came into Donghae oppa's room. I saw he was still on his bed. He opened his eyes a bit. 

DONGHAE's POV

I opened my eyes. Ugh. Why did I feel so heavy ? It was even hard just to open my eyes completely ! I saw a girl approached me. "Tiffany ?", I said in a low tone, super low. "O-Oppa ! No need to talk ! Just rest !", she said. He took a towel from a bowl, squeezed it and then put it on my forehead. Why ? Did I get a fever ? " No need to do that ! No need to take care of me !", I said. "O-Oppa... But you're sick !", she said and pouted. Yucks. "No need !", I said again. "Okay. Then now just eat your breakfast and drink your medicine !", she said, forced me. she walked out, then while after she came back brought a plate of sandwich and medicine. "Here, hurry", she gave me.

I ate my breakfast, just 3 bites. Then drank the medicine. "I'm done. Now you can go away", I said. "No oppa. I'll be here and take care of you", she said. "Hwang Tiffany ! Get out !", I shouted. "No !", she shouted back. Hell. Forgot it. I went back and hid myself in the blanket.

I was sure that I fell asleep after I drank those medicine. I opened my eyes slowly. I felt much better. Oh ? I felt something on my forehead. I took it. Small towel ? I lifted up myself. T-Those girl ?! She was on the couch near my bed ! Asleep ! W-Why the hell she was still there ? Didn't I kick her out ? Did she... (No way !) waited and took care of me along ? Then fell asleep there ? 

TIFFANY's POV

"Hwang Tiffany !", I heard someone shouted. I opened my eyes. Rubbed my eyes and turned to where I heard the voice came. "Oh ? Donghae oppa !", i shouted in excitement. "How do you fell now ?", I asked. "You ! Why you're still here ? Huh ?", he aksed. "M-Me ? Of course I'm waiting for you ! Anyway, I have to keep changing the towel right ?", I said and smiled widely. He looked well. "What ?! Whatever ! Now get out of my room !", he said. "Okay", at least I knew he recovered well.

I walked out and went to my room. Oh, well. I needed to check out of the condition in Seoul. So I called my dad. 

Waited. Still, he didn't pick up. Why ? Was it because I called at night already ? "Hello ?", finally I heard his voice. "Dad ! How's everything ?", I asked. "Do you mean Donghae's problem ?", he asked back. "Yap ! How ? Everything is fine right ?", I asked again. "His problem solved. B-But... Another problem come", he said and sighed. "w-what do you mean Dad ?", I widened my eyes. "There's another problem. It said that you are the one who corrupted the money. I mean, you're the one who commanded Donghae to do that all", he said. W-WHAT ?! That was very nonsense ! I was the owner of the company where Donghae oppa worked ! Why would I corrupt my own company's money huh ? "Dad ! That's... So.. Nonsense ! so people believe it ?", I asked. "Yes Tiff. I don't know what they think but.. They just say that you wanna get more money to have fun as a girl. And so on", he said. "And.. I remind you to be careful. There might be lots of people who hates you. I'll solve this rapidly. Take care honey", he hung up. God. Why did those kind of news appear ?

I walked out from my room. Headed to Donghae oppa's room. I had to tell everything happen. "Hey, you ! Hwang Tiffany ! You're such a corrupt girl !", I heard someone shouted. In distance. I turned back. Lots of girls approached me. Who... Were they ? "Who are you all ?", I asked in a weak tone. "Us ? Huh. You, don't you ever dare to get closer with Donghae oppa !", one of them shouted. "W-Why ? Who are y'all ?", I asked again. "We are Donghae oppa's fans ! We exist since Donghae oppa was in high school !", they replied. Fans ? "F-Fans ? Why do you command me to stay away from Donghae oppa ? Y'all are just fans right ?", I said. "W-What the hell did you say ?! Oh God ! You're so brave huh. Girls !", she gave them a code. They walked toward where I stood.

"Hey ! Stay away ! Don't come !", I said, I mean shouted. "Huh. You're afraid ? I think no. Do it now !", she said. Some girls suddenly poured me water, to all my body. God. It's so cold ! "Yah ! Stop !", I said and closed my eyes. "Hahahahah ! again ? Okay !", another girl threw me with eggs, flour. Like I was ready to be fried. "Stop it ! Please !", I shouted. "Stop ? No way ! You steal Donghae oppa from us !", they said. "Stop ! Can't you see ? I'm so dirty now !", I said. "Dirty ? Girls !", she commanded and a girl poured me with water again. GOD ! So cold ! I felt like I was freezing ! The weather was cold too !

"I think it's enough to remind you. remember. Don't ever dare to be close with donghae oppa again !", one of them said and they left me. I fell on my knees. Tears fell from my eyes, to my cheeks. Why ? Why did they treat me like this ? Was I wrong if I love Donghae oppa and he became my fiance ? 

"Ms. Hwang !", I heard someone shouted. I sobbed, looked up. Mr. Park ? He's the manager of the resort. I was close with him since I was kid. I often went to the resort and he treated me very well. "What happen ?!", he asked and helped me to stand up. "N-Nothing. It's just... An accident", I said. "God ! Your body is so cold ! Let's go inside, don't catch cold", he said and accompanied me to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW UPDATE ! God. I'm so excited today ! It's my birthday ~ Thanks to all the wishes. I also got lots of presents and surprises >.<

I'll do my best and update more and more. Anyway, please comment and tell me everything you wanna say. I always get excitement and ideas and motivated if I see lots of people comment. Cause that prove that y'all read my fic ~ I'll be happy if you comment instead of just read. Okay ?

Give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE  :) Thank Youuu~