In Fact

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

Ugh. I felt like tears were ready to fall from my teary eyes.

I always wanted his hug, I always want him to miss me. To worry about me.

Donghae oppa... This wasn't right, what about Jessica ?

"Sorry !," I said as I pushed him away, made him bang his back on the opposite wall.

"Please, don't ever do this to me again ! Sorry sir !," I said and ran away.

DONGHAE's POV

I knew. That was my fault. I was the one who make the situation like that.

The one who made her forget myself.

I walked back to the meeting room, and saw her there.

She kept her head down. Avoid me, I guessed.

TIFFANY's POV

The meeting has ended. As I quickly got out from the room...

"Tiff !," I bumped into someone. "Woo !," I saw Wooyoung was standing in front of me.

"How was it ? Going well ?," he asked as he put his arm on my shoulder.

"Sure. I think I will do well," I gave him a smile. 

"Really ? Hm... Do you wanna have lunch ? Let's go to cafe !," he said and brought me.

DONGHAE's POV

As soon as I stepped out the door, I could see Tiffany was already with Wooyoung.

I couldn't do anything, since I was no one for her.

I decided to invite some of my staffs for a lunch. And we went to my favorite one.

My favorite cafe, yeah. The place where I had so many memories of Tiffany.

Actually, most of them were bad one. Since I hadn't realize about Tiffany's love before.

TIFFANY's POV

"Woo, may I cook by myself ?," I asked.

"Oh really ? Are you sure ? You're not working here anymore Tiff," he said and frowned.

"So what ? I just feel like I wanna try to do this again," I giggled.

"Sure. Go ahead. But, don't ever hurt yourself." he said and left.

Sighed. It had been a pretty long time huh. 2 years.

"Tiffany ! Someone just ordered your special sandwich !," a worker said.

"For sure ? I thought that menu has already gone," I laughed.

I quickly cooked. Oh, but wait. Who the heck ordered a sandwich for lunch ?

Wasn't the sandwich usually for breakfast. Oh, well. Whatever.

Few minutes later, all done. "Woo, may I deliver it ?," I asked.

"WHAT?! Why should you ? No way !," Wooyoung replied.

I just pouted. Showed my dissappointment.

"Okay, okay. Go ahead. Table 21," he said.

I smiled and left him.

Table 21... The corner one !

O-Oh... Wasn't that... D-Donghae o-oppa ?!

Oh Tiff, stay calm. ACT IT OUT.

"Excuse me, A portion of sandwich," I said and put the plate on the table.

DONGHAE's POV

"Excuse me, A portion of sandwich," someone said and put a plate in front of me.

"Thank you," I said and faced... Tiffany ?!

She just bowed and left. Ugh. Why did I have to keep meeting her.

While I never have a chance to really talk to her ?

>>3 WEEKS LATER
TIFFANY's POV

The days passed like that.

I worked, nope. Trained for 2 weeks already, But the fact, I kept avoiding Donghae oppa.

For sure, we worked in the same office. Same building. Same floor. But after that 2 weeks, I never met him once.

Yes, I asked my dad to make him pretty busy with outdoor works. Then my father sent him for 3 weeks stay in Taiwan.

Sighed. I just have 1 week left ! And I would go back to London and started my work !

Cheer up !

"Miss, a company sent folders about the survey that we did 2 weeks ago to the lobby," an employee said.

"Oh really ? Good then ! Let's take it !," I said. "Oh, I'll take it miss. You can stay here in your room," he replied.

"No way. I am the one who have the reponsibilty. All of you please prepare for meeting to talk about the survey result," I replied.

I quickly walked to the lift, went to the lobby.

"Sir. Is there any package of folders ?," I asked the security.

"Oh yes. It's just arrived. Over there," he pointed at the corner of the lobby hall.

"Thank you," I bowed and went to where he pointed at.

Oh, wait. WHAT ?!

DONGHAE's POV

Sighed. Finally I came back to Seoul.

I went to the office right away.

"Hello, sir," people greeted. I just replied with smile.

"Aw!." I heard such a voice in distance.

I saw a young woman, was fixing her long hair then took some folders from the floor.

I approached her, she might need help, I guessed.

"I'll help," I said and helped her. "Thanks," she said and closed the box which was full with folders.

Oh, but I saw a red line, should be a scar on her left hand.

"Are you okay ?," I asked to make sure. That must be because of those folders.

"Yes, I am. Thank--," she stopped as our eyes met. Tiffany ?

TIFFANY's POV

"Yes, I am. Thank--,"  I stopped as I saw... Donghae oppa ?!

W-Why... He's here...

I quickly wrapped things up. Brought the heavy box of folders on both my hands and walked quickly.

Ugh. My heart was like, racing. Why did I have to meet him in time like that ?

DONGHAE's POV

Wait. Why..

"Tiffany !," I quickly ran after her.

TIFFANY's POV

I entered the meeting room.

"Oh ! Miss ! Let me bring the box !," an employee said and helped me.

Yeah. The box was so heavy, that's true. And I felt kind of pain on my hands.

"Miss ! Is that a scar ?," I saw my hand. Oh ! Yes. 

"Oh, I think it's because of the folders," I said and smiled.

"Let's start the meeting !," I said and took a sit.

DONGHAE's POV

Where is she ? 

"Oh, did you see Tiffany ?," I asked my secretary.

"I think she's having a meeting right now. I heard that if the survey she did has done and succeed, she can go back to London right away without waiting until the 1 month period ended. And today's meeting is about the survey that she has done," he explained. Oh, WHAT?!

"So do you mean this is her last work here ?!," I asked and he nodded. Hell yeah, I just came back from Taiwam. Wishing to keep meeting her but...

Hopeless.

"Ah, sir. Later, we'll be having a farewell party for the succeed of Ms. Tiffany's work," he added. HELL. Farewell already ?!

TIFFANY's POV

Yeah. Finally. All my work has DONE.

And it's time for the farewell. 

"Hm.. What should I wear ? For this farewell party...", I mumbled.

Well. It was just eating meat together. I would just wear short pants and t-shirt.

DONGHAE's POV

All of us has gathered at the meat restaurant. Bored.

"Sorry, I've got traffic jam !," someone said as coming in. Tiffany...

"Okay. Now let's eat ! Oh wait. Cheers !," an employee said and all of us cheered.

"Thanks for all the hard work !," Tiffany said and smiled. Stood up and bowed.

I couldn't do anything except kept staring at her. No. I couldn't let her go !

TIFFANY's POV

Oh ! 

Why did he do that again ?!

"Sir ! Please stop doing this ! Didn't I tell you so ?," I shouted as he brought further.

No respond.

"Sir !! Let me go !," ugh but he held my hand too tight. And it hurts.. He held my scar too.

No. Why didn't he stop !?

"Let me go !!," I pulled my hand as he finally stop.

"Why are you doing this again, sir ?," I asked but.. Ugh !

He made my back against the wall. Grabbed my shoulders.

My heart thumped, too fast.

"Can't you stay longer ?," he asked and faced me.. So close.

"What are you talking about ? No way. I have to go back to London !," I tried to push him away.

But, no. He's too strong.

"Tiffany, why can't you remember me ?," he said and... Those stare.. He, almost cry ?

"W-What... Remember what ?," I asked in confusion.

"I know. It was my fault. It was my fault who ignored you. My fault not to realize your love. My fault not to care of you. My fault... Made you get into a big accident," he said as he started to tear up.

No. I couldn't stand to that. I never wanted to see him crying !

"Tiffany... I..," he sobbed. "I love you, you know !! I'm sorry for everything ! So please stay here ! I want to pay all my faults.. I also want to pay what I did which made you get amnesia and forgot me...," he teared. Wait... WHAT? Amnesia ? Me ?

"Oppa, don't cry," I said as I also teared up. Wiped his tears.

"O-Oppa ? You remember me ?," he suddenly widened his eyes.

"Oppa, I don't even get amnesia !," I frowned.

"Oh, wait.. But Wooyoung told me.. Aish. So, why did you avoid me ? You, hate me ?," he frowned.

"No, oppa. I can't. I can't be with you. Cause you are enganged already with Jessica," I kept my head down.

Too afraid to face him.

"What ? Me ? Enganged with Jessica ? You know, Jessica will be married with Taecyeon soon ! Why me ?," he said.

Eh ? So Wooyoung lied ?

"Can't be... Wooyoung said so.," still afraid to face him.

"Tiff, look," he put his hand on my cheek, made me face him.

"Do you, still love me ?," he asked. What a stupid question.

"Still need to hear that ?," I asked back as he nodded.

I smiled in tears, and hugged him tighlty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAME. I know. 

Sorry for this super UGLY chap.

I think this story will ned around 40 chaps >.<

Keep giving me ideas or advice !!

Please COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ;))