A Week

The Truth Of Love

WOOYOUNG's POV

For sure. I really really hate that jerk LEE DONGHAE ! Why ? Cause he made my beloves Tiffany cried and hurt ! And the worst, even it's been a week since that incident, but Tiffany was still often cried by herself, and she became very quiet and always wanted to be alone. I couldn't see my cheerful Tiffany anymore just because of what that jerk did.

I planned to go to Tiffany's house early in the morning. Yap, it had been my daily routine along this week. Since she rarely talked with people from that time, her parents asked me to make her back to herself since i was her best friend.

I got into the big mansion, Tiffany's house. "Hello, ma'am", i quickly bowed as soon as i saw Mrs. Hwang was sitting in the couch. "Hi, Wooyoung ! It's still early, but you've come !", she stood up and hugged me. "erm.. Yap. Anyway, may meet her now ?", i asked. "Sure. But one thing, please. Please don't mention Donghae's name in front of her. She'll cry just like what happened last night", she said. "Sure, ma'am. I'll go now", I bowed and left her.

KNOCK KNOCK. No respond. Still sleeping ? "Tiff, it's me. Wooyoung", i said as I knocked more. While after, she opened her door. God. I saw her swollen eyes, she must had cried a lot last night! She didn't look good. I mean, she looked so skinny. Her messy hair, sho looked like she was in a pressure. "May I come in ?", i asked her.

TIFFANY's POV

"may i come in ?", he asked. I just nodded and walked back to my bed.

"Tiff. It mustn't be like this ! You have to change. You're the one who said that you'll leave him right ?", he said and sat beside me. "N-No, Woo. I just-- still can't forget him", i said. Tch. Hwang Tiffany, you're too weak !

"Tiff ! Why the heck can you still remember him ?! You know right ? That jerk lee donghae was cheat--", I slapped him just right before he could finish that long and hurt words. "Stop it, Woo ! You... You make me, remember him even more !!", i started to cry. Hell. Why did I become so like a crybaby ?!

DONGHAE's POV

aigoo. In this early morning, i still had to work.

I got into the company. And.. "Oppa !", tch. That annoying Jessica was there. Yup. Still remember ? I had to ACT like she's my girlfriend in front of people. That's why she came EVERYDAY since last week.

"oppa, wanna have some breakfast ?", she suddenly grabbes me and dragged me to a car. Tch. It was a kidnapping ?!

I walked down from the car. Aish. Why the hell did she bring me to the cafe where Tiffany worked ?!

We've ordered some food. As always, me, sandwich. "Yummy ! It's tooooo-tally delicious !", that Jessica said. Whatever ! Erm... But why did my sandwich tasted very different ? It's been a week, and my favorite sandwich never back !

"Excuse me, why does the sandwich taste different this week ?", I asked as I paid to the cashier. "oh, our chef was absent", the cashier said.

"Aigoo! Poor Tiffany, she worked here to make her fiance happy by free food and that special sandwich ! Even she got bullied here ! But she never give up, always work hard for her fiance", a worker said in distance. Tch. "but her fiance never know that and cheat on her ! They had broke up while ago. Tch. That jerk fiance, he must be happy to get such a goddess-like fiancee !", another one said. TCH. I didn't care, SO WHAT ?

WOOYOUNG's POV

"I'm sorry, Tiffany. But i think, it will be much better if you just forget hin. Just think that he's nothing for you. Just act like he's a stranger whenever you meet him. So you won't be this sad, okay ?", I said and patted her back slowly.

"Tiff, let's go for a walk today. You need fresh air right ?", i winked. "B-but.. Okay", finally she said.

I was waiting for Tiffany outside her house. And in minutes, i saw an angel. Nope, i mean Tiffany walked out and got into my car. "that's my pretty Tiffany", i winked and i saw a slight smile from her pretty face. "Hi, Woo. Let's go", she said. So I drove my car.

TIFFANY's POV

O-oh ? It was our company ! "woo ! What are we gonna do huh ?", i asked. "Nothing. I just hope that you can work and forget that man. Make yourself busy", he said and brought me out from the car. Nope, Woo ! I might cried hard if I see him !

We went to my father's room. And there he was. "Dad", i said and hugged him. "my honey ! Oh, thanks Mr. Wooyoung ! You make my Tiffany back here !", he said and patted Woo's back. "no sir. I just hope that tiffany can work here and forget her bad memories", Wooyoung said and faced me. Big thanks, my beloves best friend.

>>AN HOUR LATER

"Bye, dad !", i waved my hand and left.

DONGHAE's POV

Aish. Finally. I've finished my work ! Good ! I can have a refreshing today ! I wanna go to a cinema, or else. I walked out from my room. "Ouch !", I bumped into someone. "Sorry ! So--", I stopped. That was... Tiffany. Tch. She said that she will go away from my life right ? So why the hell she still in front of my eyes ?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yahooooo~ how's it ? Sorry for typos >.< my lappie is broken so I update this from my iP ^-^ tell me what do you think ?

Exams are coming for sure, and near. So i'll work hard on this, i'll be in hiatus on march until end of april ~ Wish me luck ! Anyway, have y'all seen Tiffany's new hair ? She's always gorgeous right ? >.< there will be somethin' about that, SOON. Keke~

Please give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks ;)