Late

The Truth Of Love

WOOYOUNG's POV

"S-Sorry sir... We can't help her anymore".

"W-What do you mean ?! No ! Please ! Please help our daughter !", Mrs. Hwang cried loudly. No. Tiffany, wasn't die. NO, she wasn't die, right ?

"Sorry ma'am, but we can't help her anymore. If you really want your daughter to keep alive, we can recommend you a hospital in London", the doctor said. I sighed. She REALLY wasn't die. 

"Anywhere ! Recommend us any hospital which can make our daughter recover !", Mr. Hwang said. London ?

"There's a famous hospital in London, London International Hospital. They have the most complete facilites for case like this. We can't help her anymore, but I think their hospital can give you more hope", doctor explained. "Sure ! When do we have to send Tiffany there ?", Mr. Hwang asked.

DONGHAE's POV

It's been more than 2 months. But still, I was glad that I never got into trouble anymore because of that Tiffany.

I went to the company. "Good morning, sir", some employees greeted me. Somehow, I felt like there were tons of things to do this 2 months, because Mr. Hwang is busy with her daughter.

I got into my room, but I saw someone inside. "Oppa !", and TCH. That yucky Jessica was there. "Yah !! What are you doing here ?", I rapidly asked her. It's been almost 2 months I never seen her, glad for that. But, why did she come back ?!

JESSICA's POV

"Yah !! What are you doing here ?", he said. Aigoo, my boyfriend was just really cute. "Oppa, don't you miss me ?", I hugged him. "Jessica ! Let me go ! Why you're here ?," he asked. "Erm... I went to Japan last 2 months. I had something to do there. I really miss you oppa !", I smiled.

"Oppa, let's go to a restaurant. I wanna have lunch with you, okay ?", I rapidly pulled him and went to my car.

We went to a restaurant, I heard that this small restaurant had a super delicious spicy soup. And I heard that Donghae oppa loved it.

DONGHAE's POV

This restaurant ? Wasn't it ...

"Hello", an ahjumma greeted me. "H-Hi", I bowed. "Aren't you... Mr. Lee Donghae ?", oh ? Wasn't she ... ? "How do you know ?", I asked to make sure. "Aigoo, you're the one who was brought here by Ms. Tiffany right ? She always come here to buy you spicy soup months ago. But she never come here in this 2 months, do you know why ?", she asked. I just shook my head, never tried to say that she's sick. 

"She... Always buy spicy soup for me ?", I asked. "Sure. You don't know ? Aigoo. Even when she came here with you, she bought and ate spicy soup too. I warned  her before, because she's not allowed to eat spicy things because it will make her stomach hurt again", she explained. W-What ? So why the heck did she eat spicy soup ?

"Oppa, let's eat !", Jessica approached me. "O-Okay", I followed her.

We ordered 2 spicy soups. 

"Aigoo ! It's so hot !", Jessica rapidly drank a cup of water. "Yuck ! Oppa, why the heck and how the heck do you like spicy things like this ?", TCH. Noisy !! She's TOTALLY different with Tiffany. Even she's not allowed to, she kept eating it and forced smile, respected me.

Oh, wait. I thought, I really had to say sorry to Tiffany. At least, she was the one who saved my precious keychain. I had to say thanks too.

"Jessica, I have to go. Bye !", I ran away from her.

I went to the hospital right away. Ran to the administration desk, "excuse me ! Where's Hwang Tiffany's room ?", I asked. "Over there", the nurse pointed at a way.

I ran, gasped for breath. But, OUCH ! I bumped into someone. "Sorr-- You ?!", I saw a familiar face in front of me. "Wooyoung !", I said. "What are you doing here ?", he asked. "I'm here... To visit Tiffany", I said. "Tch. Visit ? That's not funny. YOu hate her, don't you ? SO why do you have to visit her huh ? Wasn't making her almost die is enough for you ?", Tch. So annoying. "So what ? I just wanna visit her", I said. 

"Up to you jerk ! You're too late", he said. What, what late ? "Huh ?", I raised my eyebrow. 

"She already went to London. And probably won't come back. She'll lives there", London ? Won't come back ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's it ? Aigoo >.< Sorry for typos.

Guys, this is THE LAST chapter that I update. I'll be in HIATUS now. I'm starting to have tons of exams everyday ;_;

Don't worry, I'll be RIGHT BACK on 27th of April 2012, remember that ! I'll be back with more interesting story-line and also new poster ! new things will happen soon ;)  i'll do DOUBLE update on that day (if you want ._.v)

I'm sad that I'll leave AFF for months. Please wait for me, and keep supporting this fic :'( And wish me luck for my exams !

Please always give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks a lot ~

Sincerely, Me.