Realize

The Truth Of Love

DONGHAE's POV

No. Lee Donghae, forget that fool girl named Tiffany.

While after, my order came. And that sandwich... Really reminded me of her. No. I can't take her out of my head.

Why ? Why did her face keep appearing on my head ? Was that because I still hadn't apologize to her ? Aish. No way.

I went to the office right after I finished my breakfast there. Yet, I didn't see that Wooyoung there. So, he departed to London to meet Tiffany ? Or else ?

Tch. Why did I have to care about them ?

"Good morning, sir," an emlpoyee greeted as I passed by. I -faked- smile to greet them back. Went straight to my room.

The day was just too boring for me. No job to do as I already finished them all days ago. I just kept opening my cupboards for no reason. But... What was that ? A pink box ? What ? 

I opened it. Ugh. No... That was... Tiffany's ring. The engagement ring. The one that she gave before she got into the accident. The one that she returned before I saw her tears. The one that proved our break up.  

LEE DONGHAE !! Stupid ! W-Why did you keep thinking about Tiffany ? No way, did you like her ?

YES. "I think I like her,".

YES. She's the one that I kept thinking of, each time. The one that always tried so hard to take care about me. The one that kept smiling in every moment. The one that always gave me a big support, I finally reailzed.

WOOYOUNG's POV

"Hello, Mr. Hwang ? Yes, I'm Wooyoung. Should I go to London and help you and Mrs. Hwang ?," I asked in my phone call. 

"Oh, Wooyoung. No need. Don't worry. She's fine. I'll call you soon to tell whether you need to come or not. Okay ?," he replied.

"Oh, okay sir. See you soon. Goodbye," I hung up.

DONGHAE's POV

No. I would just waste my time here. I need to go to London. NOW ! After months she lost her memories... And let her remember that she loves me !!

>>NEXT DAY

I was ready to go to London. Yeah, I was in airport. Gotta have to depart soon.

I came into the airplane, the soon took off.

>>HOURS LATER

LONDON. This is the place where I would try so hard to get my love, Hwang Tiffany.

I decided to find a hotel since it was my first time in London. I didn't know London language that well.So I just used all my english skill.

On my way, I saw a great place. London Eye, a great ferris wheel. I think that would be prettier if it's night. I came in the afternoon.

I asked the driver of the taxi to let me down there for a while. So he did. I walked there with an amazed face. But, ugh. So many poeple there. Couples were the most. But I just kept on walking in the crowd. Bumped with poeple. So crowded, that I couldn't even imagine. 

In the end of the crowd, I bumped (AGAIN) with a bright-brown-haired girl. Why did I tell this ? Cause after that I could got out from the crowd. Sighed.

TIFFANY's POV

Nothing I could do except got into that crowd to get out from here. I needed to go home, my parents must have waited.

Ugh. I bumped into someone. Hm ? Also look like a korean-man ? 

Oh ? Wasn't that... DONGHAE OPPA  ?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ! Kkkk~ 

What do y'all think of this chappie ? Short ? Boring ? Senseless ? Aigoo -___-v Sorry. I just recall my meories about this story after the exmas.

Anywyay. I WANNA SAY SORRY, start from tomorrow until Monday, I WON'T UPDATE. Cause I will attend a concert in other city. I'll be back on TUESDAY. Okay ? Erm... And after that, from WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY I WON;T UPDATE again. I'll be back on SATURDAY. Sorry, it's complicated >.<

Tell me your advice, comments and else ~ Sorry for typos ._.v

Please COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! ;)