The Fact

The Truth Of Love

DONGHAE's POV

 

"Oh, and now... Let's welcome our director of the new branch in London. Welcome in !," then everyone looked at the gate. A gorgeous girl walked in. In a pink gown. With a bright-brown hair and a pink flower on. Pink heels. She's just, so birght as lamps focused on her. 

She's so pretty.

"Give applause for, Ms. Hwang TIffany !!," I widened my eyes as people clapped. WHAT ?!
T-Tiffany ?!

W-Why... She's... here ?! No way... She's the... director of London branch ?

"Okay. For the opening, let's welcome the co-director of our main company in South Korea.. Mr. Lee Donghae !," me ?

I walked to the stage, where she and the MC stood up. Oh, my heart thumped so fast. No, Donghae. Keep up your image.

Yeah. She's so pretty, as soon as I walked closer. But.. I couldn't even see her smile to me. W-Where is the friendly Tiffany ?

TIFFANY's POV

He walked closer to me. He's... Really Donghae oppa ? Ugh, I felt like I was about to cry. But, no  TIffany. You have to look strong in front of him.

Remember what Wooyoung said.

flashback

"Tiffany !," someone called my name as I walked to the dressing room. "Oh ? Wooyoung !," I smiled. He ran to me, and gave me a hug. I missed him so much. "How are you feeling now ? I heard that you'll start to work again after a long rest," he asked. "I'm totally happy. Erm... Not really, actually. Woo, actually I met Donghae oppa yesterday. Ugh. I'm not sure but he really looked like him," I said. "Really ?! Maybe yes. I heard that all directors are invited," I frowned. "So... How can I meet him ? I'm...," I asked Wooyoung. 

"Don't worry. He's enganged with Jessica right ? And since I don't want him to hurt you more, just pretend to be cool. And pretend that you NEVER know him. Act like you forgot him, for the rest of you life. Forget that you ever loved him, liked him, being his fiancee. Now you have to be a cool and hard-worker Tiffany so you can forget all about him. Okay ?," maybe Wooyoung is right. I need to forget him. 

"Erm... I think you are right. I need to do that. Thanks Woo ! I gotta go !," I waved my hand and left him to the dressing room.

end of flashback

"And now, let's open this branch ! Ms. TIffany, you may cut the ribbon with Mr. Lee Donghae !," the MC said. What ?! Nope, stay calm Tiffany.

He's standing right next to me. 

"1... 2... 3 !," we cut the ribbon. "Congratulation !," everyone cheered up and clapped., including me and Donghae oppa. 

"Tiffany...," I heard someone whipered. I turned. Donghae oppa was standing there, staring at me. Ugh. I need to act ! 

"Yes ?," I pretended not to know anything. OH ! He suddenly grabbed my hand and brought me somwhere. 

"Yah !! What are you doing ?! I need to be at the party !," I shouted as he kept walking by grabbing my hand. 

DONGHAE's POV

"Yah !! What are you doing ?! I need to be at the party !," she shouted as I kept walking by grabbing her hand. You know, that was a kind of hard decision for me. I brought her out from the party. Then I stopped in a quiet place. 

She took out her hand from mine. She, really looked different. She even didn't smile, like she always did before. She kept frowning in front of me.

"Tiffany...," I just called her name. 

"Stop it, sir ! If you don't really have something to tell me, just stop ! I need to come back there. Don't ever disturb me again !," she said and left me.

I couldn't do anything. I was like, freezed. 

I knew. That were all, my fault. I hurt her. I ignored her. 

But now, all I need to do is ... Work hard to get her back.

TIFFANY's POV

I couldn't hold on anymore. Tears fell from my eyes. I kept running. 

I came in the rest room. Wiped my tears. Tiffany, be strong. Start form the day, you would face that kind of event with Donghae oppa.

I decided to come back to the party.

I walked in and greeted people. Oh ? Wasn't that.. Wooyoung ! 

I walked closer to him, patted his back.

WOOYOUNG's POV
Someone patted my back. Tiffany !

"Hi ! Where did you go ?," I asked her. 

"No where. Why are you here ?," she smiled. God. My pretty girl. 

"Nothing. I just felt like I wanna see you," I winked her. "Aigoo ! Cute Wooyoung, do you want to drink ?," she asked with a laugh.

DONGHAE's POV

I walked into the party room again. And i saw Tiffany, with.. Wooyoung ! 

God. They looked like a couple. Wooyoung put his hand around Tiffany's waist. And that made me, totally jealous.

The fact. I could do that kind of thing when I was his fiance.  

But, I was kinda late. 

No. Don't ever give up, Lee Donghae !

I would, get her back for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ! Sorry for this short and late update. What do y'all think ?

Please give me you COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ;) 

Thank you ~