No Way !

The Truth Of Love

DONGHAE's POV

T-Tiffany ?! It was... Really her !!

I took my jewel-shaped keychain from her bloody hand, and then checked my bag. And yup, that was REALLY mine. W-Why the heck did she bring it ?

An ambulance came after a while, brought her to Seoul International Hospital and I went there too.

>>An Hour Later

I was waiting in front of the emergency room. 

"Excuse me...", I saw a doctor came out from the room. I stood up. "Are you Ms. Tiffany's family ?", he asked. "I-I'm... Her f-fiance", I said, forced myself.

"Oh, so would you mind calling her family ? I have something very important to tell them", he said. Tch. I wasn't her house-maid ! Why the heck should I treat her like a queen ?

I decided to call that Wooyoung instead of her father or mother, why ? Remember ? We've BROKE UP, and I did that. Her family probably hated me.

"Hello ? Who's this ? ", he asked as soon as he picked up my call. "I-I'm... Lee Donghae", finally I said. "Y-You ?! What do you want huh !", TCH. Even I hadn't say anything. "You... Have to come to Seoul International Hospital now, Tiffany is in the emergency room", I said and rapidly hung up.

WOOYOUNG's POV

"You... Have to come to Seoul International Hospital now, Tiffany is in the emergency room", W-WHAT ?! T-Tiffany ? Emergency room ? What happened ?!

I rapidly took my jacket, ran to my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital. I also decided to call Mr. Hwang, informed him that Tiffany's in the hospital.

I ran into the emergency area. "Sorry, where's the emergency room ?", I asked to a nurse. "S-Sure, over there", she pointed at a big door.

"Excuse me, may I come in ?", I asked to a nurse who just came out from the emergency room. She just nodded and left me.

I got into the room. And saw Tiffany was laying down on a bed. My eyes got teary  all of sudden, when I saw her. Her upper head was wrapped with bandage, her hands too. She was so powerless. No. I couldn't see her like that anymore. 

"Tiffany, what happened ? Did that jerk Donghae was the one who made you like this ? Huh ?", I said in tears as I slowly grabbed her cold hand. 

"TIFFANY !!", I saw Mrs. and Mr. Hwang came in and approached Tiffany in tears. "Wooyoung, what happened ?", Mrs. Hwang asked. "Even I don't know. A person told me all of sudden", I said without mentioning that jerk's name. A doctor came, and I thought he's Hwang family's provate doctor.

"Doctor, what happened ?", Mr. Hwang asked. "From the information, Ms. Tiffany got into an accident on the traffic".

DONGHAE's POV

I already went back from the hospital right after I called that Wooyoung. Yup, I didn't want to have more problems. He might thought that I was the one who made TIffany got into an accident.

Somehow, I was totally curious. How was the accident ? I decided to go to the police office, and asked the ploice officer to show me the video of the CCTV. And what a relief, the allowed me.

I saw Tiffany was walking behind me ! T-That's me ! Why the heck did she follow me ? But, suddenly she stopped right when I went accross the zebra cross.  T-That's my keychain ! My keychain was in the middle of the road ! And... Tiffany ? She ran to the middle of the road, she took my keychain ?! And, BAAM ! A car crashed on her. S-She... Did that only to take my... keychain ?

I didn't see something wrong right ? She was really... wasn't she crazy ?!

WOOYOUNG's POV

"Sir... There's something important that I really have to tell you", the doctor said. "Just tell us. And please, please. Please do everything to make my daughter recover ! I'll do anything !", Mr. Hwang said. "She, might be in coma... For a long time", the doctor said. Made all of us was in shock. Coma ? Again ? L-Long time ? No ! No way !

>>MONTHS LATER

DONGHAE's POV

It's been 2 moths since that accident. Honestly, I never heard any new about her in this 2 months. And I didn't want to hear any. I just needed to let her went away from my life, so I wouldn't get into troubles again.

WOOYOUNG's POV

I went to the hospital in the morning. In this 2 months, I always took care of her... Non-stop. It wasn't about that I care, but I LOVE her.

I saw Mr. and Mrs. Hwang were in the room. "Good morning", I greeted. "Morning Wooyoung", he said. "Have you eaten breakfast ?", they asked. I just smiled and shook my head. Sure, I even rarely had breakfast. "Okay, let's go to canteen", Mr. Hwang said and brought me out from the room. 

We were already in the canteen of the hospital. Had our breakfast.

"Mr. Hwang !", a nurse came, ran to us. "Ms. Tiffany ... Is in agony !!", we widened our eyes. In shock. A-Agony ?! 

We rapidly ran to the hospital room, and saw a doctor came out from Tiffany's room. "What happened ?", Mr. Hwang asked in gasped of breath.

"S-Sorry sir... We can't help her anymore".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW'S IT ? Aigoo >.< It's a bit lame right ? Sorry for typos.

This is the 2 from the LAST chapter BEFORE I'LL BE IN HIATUS until 27th of April 2012. Okay ? SAD. I'll leave AFF fro 2 months ;_;

Please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE :) Thanks ~