After That

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

I opened my eyes slightly, and felt some kind of heavy. And after slightly back to my sense, I realized what was the heavy thing. Donghae oppa. Overall, I remembered what we did last night and that was... Kind of terrible! I mean, we shouldn't do that!

Remembered all those things made me totally surprised that I actually could lost the most precious thing a woman has.

I quickly peeked myself under the blanket. But just like what I thought, I did control myself so the unwanted thing won't happen. 

So I was still on underwears. Then to think about that, nothing dangerous happened last night.

I looked at the clock which was on the wall right in front of me, it was 7 already and actually we had to go to the office no matter what. 

Even I haven't cooked any breakfast again! I rushed myself, took my dress which was stucked on the sofa near the bed and wore it quickly.

I quickly took a bath and dressed up.

"Oppa, wake up! It's 7 already!," I tried to wake Donghae oppa up. But then, no response came from him.

"OPPA!!", I shouted. Ugh, what a hard thing to wake him up. He must have drunk a lot last night.

He slowly opened his eyes, and looked like having a little headache.

"Oppa, wake up. You must quickly take a bath now! I'll make breakfast", I said then left him to the kitchen.

DONGHAE's POV

"Oppa, wake up. You must quickly take a bath now! I'll make breakfast", she said and left.

Oh, what the ? Was that sweet ? Ugh. My head hurt. How much did I drink last night ?

I pushed myself to the bathroom and took shower. 

I was washing my body when I slightly remembered what happened last night.

And importantly, the all things that I could remember were just...

her heavy breath, her warmth, and the sound of kisses.

Lee Donghae stop this! Get back to your sense!! 

Damn, if things continued to be like this... I would never can control my wild-self!

TIFFANY's POV

I quickly prepared the breakfast. I was in a hurry so I just could make sandwich and milk for both of us.

Few moments later, I saw Donghae oppa came out from the bedroom and walked to the dining room.

"Oppa, have a sit and eat your breakfast," I said while also getting my own seat.

"You really look like a wife now," he said and winked. What a man.

We were just about to end the breakfast when I realized that it was 30 minutes past 7!!

"Omo! Oppa, let's hurry up! It's 7.30 already!," I stood up and quickly drank the milk as fast as I could.

DONGHAE's POV

She looked so much in hurry, and that was too cute.

She drank the milk rapidly and kept asking me to be fast.

"Fany-ah, calm down," I grabbed her hand, stopped her from being so hurry.

"But we're gonna be late!," she frowned.

"I know, I know. But still, you can't go to work if the milk smeared on your mouth like that," I said, smirked.

Even before she realized, I already lip-locked her. Sweet.

She tried to push me but I won't let her go.

"Fany-ah, can't we have another round to continue last night ?," I asked.

TIFFANY's POV

"Fany-ah, can't we have another round to continue last night ?," he asked.

Oh my God! He must be crazy!

"Oppa, we're gonna be later you know! Why do you ask such a--hmph!", there he did again.

"Forget it, we're the head in the office. Actually we can come as late as we want," he said.

He's right, but... "Okay, but not mroe than an hour," I smiled and let him kiss me, much deeper.

He started to control my body. Brought me here and there. 

I never thought that I would do this kind of thing, in the kitchen.

I knew it would be just kisses, not more. But still...

His hands were on my waist, pulled me closer to him.

Slowly I felt like my dress' zipper was slowly opened, and there his hand was.

I pinched him right away. And shook my head, giving code that 'no more than kiss'.

DONGHAE's POV

That was it. 

I mean, ended.

Her hair was all messy, and then she quickly fixed it up. Me too. I fixed up my clothes.

When we're ready, we quickly departed to the office.

Maybe I should plan about another round.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this super short update. But I just don't  want to disappoint y'all..

So please give me more ideas about how this story goes. I'm blank!

Please keep giving me SUPPORT and SUBSCRIBE! Thank you <3