Wedding

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

It was right a day before the marriage. Yes, we were getting married.

And I wasn't nervous at all, was that strange ?

And that day, I decided to meet my friends to release some stress after preparing the marriage.

We decided to meet at a cafe near my apartment.

I came into the cafe and there they were. "Hi!," I greeted them as soon as I came.

"Tiff!," they replied with my nickname. "It's been a while!," one of them said.

"So, how's your wedding preparation ?," Jinri asked.

"It's going well, everything," I replied with a wide smile on my face.

"Oh really ? Good then!," Jinri replied. Jinri was my highschool friend, and she's married, even got a kid.

We really had fun chatting and talked about lots of things, but sadly everyone had to go before lunch.

"Don't forget to come to my wedding!," I said and saw them left.

Only Jinri was left.

"Jinri-ah, would you mind telling me some advice to prepare my wedding well ?," I asked.

DONGHAE's POV

Tiffany said that she's meeting her friends, so I didn't have anything to do.

So I decided to meet my friend too. I went to a restaurant near the office to meet Taecyeon, my college friend.

"Hey Taec!," I greeted as soon as I sat. "Hey! How are you ?," he asked.

"So fine," I replied. "Really? What about your wedding preparation?," he asked again.

"Everything's fine," I said. "Are you sure? Wanna hear my advice?," he said. Yeah, he's married so it's okay.

"Sure," I replied in a second.

"Listen. In a wedding, there's one important thing. And.. It's the first night," he said.

"What's with the first night?," I asked back. 

"Stupid! At the first night, you can't just do whatever! There must be a way to make your wife feel happy and even addicted to be affectionate with you," he told.

"I don't understand," I said right away. "Okay. At the first night, you must do 'that'. And there is a special way which can make you marriage life full of lovey dovey by that," he explained.

"What way, then?," I asked again. "Here. You can watch and follow the steps to do 'that' at your first night from this dvd," there he gave me a dvd.

"Trust me. It's pretty good," he said.

TIFFANY's POV

"Here. It's important for a wife to impress the husband at the first night, Tiff. Follow the steps well," Jinri said as she gave me a dvd.

"Did you use this when you're married?," I asked in curiousity. "Sure! Anyway, I have to go. Bye!," she smiled and left.

Really?

[next day]

I walked on the white long path to him with my father's guidance.

And after we had done the wedding promise, he put the ring on my finger and so did I.

His face was so bright as the old-man said 'you may kiss the bride'.

Seriously, his kiss was much sweeter than ever.

 

That night, the two of us had to stay in a hotel. for the first night, they said.

I wasn't sure about what Jinri said, but I thought that I have to do that, at least.

I just came out from the bathroom on my bath-coat, with my wet hair after washed. It wasn't my usual-self. Yes.

I just tried to follow what was on the dvd. Then I saw him, fell asleep on the bed after he took a bath. 

I know that it was kinda cheesy, but I loved to see his cute and peaceful face that way.

As what was told from the dvd, I had to be affectionate to him. I just couldn't think further, so I leaned closer and kissed him.

There was... something different. I could smell his perfume. Unusual. He'd always use perfume just for working or go outside.

Well.. Saw his lips just made me want to kiss them. I wasn't in confidence at all, but I just did.

There I was... kissing him slowly. But... "hmph!", I couldn't pull myself. He pulled me closer and kissed me deeper.

Oh God, this was exactly what happened on the dvd! But... I couldn't do the rest...

I mean... On the dvd, the woman had to start softly, then revealing a bit part of her wet shoulder and made the man undress.

God!! No way! I couldn't!

DONGHAE's POV

I just kissed her deeper. And there we go.

I had to be brave and did the same like on the dvd. But... she should started to reveal her body and undress me.

Wait. And I had to... undress her too! DAMN! I couldn't!! It was my first time to do so!

And.. what? She really started to reveal her wet shoulder, and her hands started to pulled up my t-shirt!

It was exactly the same!

TIFFANY's POV

Ugh... I couldn't.

I was too embarrassed!! On the dvd, the next step was... He undressed me! God! I was just wearing my underwear and bra!

I didn't know how bold the red of my face was..

Seriously... he started to pull off the tie of my bath-coat. Wait.

"Oppa", I stopped his hands.  He was just replying with his confused eyes.

"Do all men in the world do 'this' in this way?," I asked.

"I don't know... And do all women do in this way?," he asked back.

"I don't know. I'm just following," I replied.

"Following what?," he frowned. "A dvd", I said innocently.

Ugh, stoopid! I should made it a secret!

"A dvd! Me too! It was given by Taecyeon, Jinri's husband, your friend", he said.

WAIT!! "Oppa! I was given a dvd by Jinri!," I said in shock.

"God... They wanna play us?," he whined.

Y'know... it was just funny to see him so disappointed like that.

"Oppa... So why don't we stop and just do it on our way?", I by a wink.

"Why not?," he just quickly flipped our position, and he's on the top.

He started to kiss me with his smirk I could feel on his face.

And that was the beginning of our amazing night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!!

It's been a long time! How are y'all?

I'm deeply sorry for not updating in such a long time ;----;

Well... Please just keep giving me your support!

Give your advice, comments and SUBSCRIBE!

THANK YOU <3