BREAKING UP

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

I walked to my father's office room right away after he called me.

"Come in," my father said after I knocked on his office door

"What's the matter Dad ?," I asked.

I saw him smiling widely, unusual. "Take your sit," he said. So I did.

"I know that Donghae has proposed to you, romantically, I heard," he said.

What ?! Wait.. What's with that 'romantically' word ?

"Y-Yes," I replied. "He also has came to me. So you two will get married soon," he said.

I just automatically widened my eyes. I didn't know why but I'm just, couldn't respond well.

"And before your marriage, I'll let you and Donghae to live together," WHAT?!

That was even more shocking !! "Dad ? What's wrong with you ? We don't need to live together!," I said

"Why ? It's okay. It's just for the sake of your relationship. So you will be relaxed after your marriage," he continued.

Seriously. "Dad, did Donghae oppa asked you all of these ? For sure, you won't ever be like this Dad," I said.

"Even he didn't ask me to, I already thought about these things Fany-ah," he said.

See that ? Donghae oppa must have asked my father all of these things !!

"Fany-ah, he'll be your husband. You love him right ? So let him live with you in your apartment," wait. MY apartement ?!

"Dad.. Can't I talk with Donghae oppa first ? This is just.. Too sudden. I mean--," "just do it!," he cut.

"Okay," I sighed and left his room.

DONGHAE's POV

It was the lunch time already so I decided to go to get a cup of coffee.

Oh. Wait ! Wasn't that.. Tiffany ?

"Fany-ah !," I shouted and approached her.

TIFFANY's POV

"Fany-ah !," I heard someone called me as I was walking in the park.

I turned my attention to where that voice came. I knew that voice, too well.

He was running happily towards me. But I couldn't even draw a smile on my face when I saw him.

"Fany-ah, what's wrong ? Are you feeling not well ?," he asked. 

"Oppa, did you ask my father so that you can live together with me ?," I asked staright forward.

He lightly smiled. Then nodded. "Why ?," he said. WHY ? 

"Oppa, can't you discuss it first with me ? You know ? It's embarrassing !," I said and frowned.

"What ? What's embarrassing ? We'll be married soon, so nothing's wrong !," he replied.

"Nothing's wrong ? You're so selfish ! You know ? Oppa, you're just thinking about yourself !," I said.

"Who ? Me ? Fany-ah, I'm doing this because I am thinking about you ! You're so weird ! Why you're blaming me ?," he said.

DONGHAE's POV

"Who ? Me ? Fany-ah, I'm doing this because I am thinking about you ! You're so weird ! Why you're blaming me ?," he said.

Ugh. What's wrong with her ? 

"Nope oppa, you're thinking about yourself ! If you're thinking about me, you'll discuss it first with me ? You just don't care !," she said.

"Fany-ah ! You're just don't understand me ! Fine ! You can just blame everything to me !," I said in super high anger.

"Fine. I know that actually we don't really have any kind of match feelings. We just don't match with each other," she said.

"Tch. Yes. You're so right !," I replied in anger. "Okay. So you want this way of break up ?," she said and glared at me.

I glared back at her. We're just staring at each other for about 2 minutes.

"Fine. This is my fault, I am the one who don't understand you. Always my fault to keep blaming you. It's my fault," she said.

I took a deep sigh. I just never could resist her stare, her eyes. She didn't need to say any words, her eyes told me everything.

And now her eyes are telling me that this is my turn to stop being so stubborn.

"Aish. Okay," I finally showed. I didn't want any break up, actually. It was hard enough to get her, why the heck did I have to let her go ?

TIFFANY's POV

"Aish. Okay," he said and sighed. I just could giggle seeing him like that. Then he approached me, walked closer.

I smiled and hugged him. He slowly broke the hug and leaned his face closer to mine. His lips were about 3 inches away.

Wait ! I patted his shoulder, "Oppa, aren't we going to break up ?," it stopped him. "Who says ?," he smirked and kissed me sweetly.

I quickly pushed him away. "Why ? You really wanna break up ?," he asked in confusion. I shook my head.

"This is a public place !," I frowned then we laughed.

"Oppa, you have to go back to work !," i said. He nodded and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone. I know this chapter is BORING -.- I feel that too. I also took Yoona and JGS's scene on Love Rain here -.-"

Err.. I'm planning of the SUPER SWEET & ROMANTIC scenes soon~ please wait ;))

When do you all want me to update the next chapter ? On Wednesday or Thursday ?

And please keep giving me advices or ideas~ 

So dear readers, please imagine Donghae and Tiffany in a super sweet way. And wait my next chaps~

Please give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE !! Thanks <3