Truth ?

The Truth Of Love

WOOYOUNG's POV

"O-Oppa... Do you... Really hate me ?", she said, in tears.

I saw a girl approached them, suddenly hugged that Donghae by his arms and said,  "Sure, he is. Because you're NOTHING for him. Remember ? I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND, Hwang TIffany !". TCH. Who's that crazy, ugly and cruel girl 'huh ?

I could see Tiffany sobbed just there would be NO tomorrow. 

"O-Oppa... Is that, t-true ?", she asked again. That jerk Donghae didn't even answer her a single word ! No. I couldn't stand to it anymore !

"Come on, Tiff", I said and grabbed Tiffany's hand. Brought her out of the cafe. Left those two jerks.

TIFFANY's POV

"Come on, Tiff", suddenly someone grabbed my hand. Brought me out from the cafe. I knew that, sure he was Wooyoung. 

We got into a car. I still sobbed. But tried to be calm. Did Donghae oppa really, hates me ? Why ? Did I ever hurt him ? Make him disappointed ? Or-- what ? 

"Just send me to the company, Woo. I need to meet my dad", I said and wiped my tears. "A-Are you okay, Tiff ?", he said. That's him. He always think about me, not himself. I never knew, that I could have such a great best friend like him. I nodded and tried to smile.

There we were. "Thanks a lot, Woo", I patted his back and smiled. "call me if you need anything", he said and I got down form the car.

I walked to my dad's office. It wasn't that I really trust that girl, but... I wanted to make sure.

KNOCK KNOCK. I stepped in. There he was, my father. "Dad", I walked to him. "My daughter, what's wrong ?", he said and frowned. Maybe he could see my swollen eyes. "Nothing. B-But... I just wanna ask something, dad", I sat beside him. "Tell me", he said. "Have you ever know that Donghae oppa has a girlfriend ?", I asked and frowned. "M-Mr. Lee Donghae ?! Has a girlfriend other than my daughter ?!", he over acted. "N-Not like that, Dad. I just wanna know if he has any. Cause... I was the one who forced this relationship", I said. "Don't worry, I'll ask someone to find out about that", he said and patted my back. NO. If my dad really did that, it means that I didn't trust Donghae oppa ! "N-no ! No need to do that ! I have to go now, bye !", I ran out from the room.

"Aigoo. I really have to be a patient girl", I sighed and walked away. "O-Oh ?! Miss Tiffany !", I heard someone said then I turned back. An employee. "Hi. What's wrong ?", I asked. "N-NO... B-But, I just saw... Mr. Lee with a g-- emph !", suddenly another employee covered . Mr. Lee ? D-Donghae oppa ? "W-What's wrong with him ?", I rapidly asked. "Aish ! You gossip girl ! N-No, miss... It's nothing", the other employee said and stared at the first employee harshly. "Tell me", I said and faced them all. "Erm... We saw... Mr. Lee, with a girl. In his room", she said, I widened my eyes. A girl ? In his room ? T-that girl ?

I walked to Donghae oppa's office room. KNOCK KNOCK. But no respond. KNOCK KNOCK. Still no. So I decided to get in. 

"O-Oppa...", I said as I widened my eyes. But slowly, became teary. Yes, there was that girl. The girl who confessed herself as Donghae oppa's girlfriend. The girl who said that Donghae oppa never loves me. 

DONGHAE's POV

Jessica was busy to gave me the medicine. Aish. That Wooyoung punched me so hard. It hurts. 

"O-Oppa...", I heard someone said from the door. I turned there as I widened my eyes. T-Tiffany ? her eyes were so teary. B-But... she could be ACTING. Tch. that girl.

JESSICA's POV

That stupid girl ! She's still dare to come ?! Aigoo... Such a great girl. But, no. I would make you GO AWAY. Far, far, far away from MY Donghae oppa. 

"Aigoo. Hwang Tiffany. I think you DON'T HAVE ANY EARS. Didn't I tell you ? That you're NOTHING for Donghae oppa ?", I clapped and approached her. "You. How can I trust you ?", she innocently said. Tch. "Come here", I grabbed her, brought her out from the room. 

We stopped in the emergency door of stairs. "H-W-A-N-G T-I-F-F-A-N-Y. Listen. You have to GO AWAY from Donghae oppa's live from now ! Because I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND. See this", I showed her the picture. YAP. The picture of Donghae oppa KISSED ME. 

I could see her, widened her eyes. And slowly cried. "Tch. But it must be a joke !", she said and forced a smile. POOR GIRL. Your destiny, was to be a stupid and lonely girl without MY Donghae oppa. 

TIFFANY's POV

Tch. It must be a joke, right ? How come did Donghae oppa kissed her ? No way.

"No. I won't trust you !", I said as I threw away the picture and ran away. NO. NO !! Donghae oppa would never do that, right ?

"Oppa !", i shouted as I stepped in his office room. I saw him, still sat on his chair. Donghae oppa, tell me the truth.

"Oppa, she's not your girlfriend right ? You love me, don't you ?", I asked in tears. He stood up. Approached me. Yes, she's NOT right ? 

"Hwang Tiffany. I won't ever tell you lies", he said and smiled to me. I knew that, Donghae oppa. She's not your girlfriend right ? 

"The truth is, SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND. And... I NEVER LOVE YOU", he said. I even couldn't blink my eyes properly. Tears fell just like there would not be any tomorrow. I felt hurt. Hurt, very hurt. On my chest. Like something sharp broke it. God. Why did I have to live in such a hard way ? Why ? W-H-Y ?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys ! How's it ? Heheh~ Sorry it's short. It's midnight anyway -___-

Hey ! I just passed my tests. it was good but not good enough (?). On Monday, I'll start another tests, so WISH ME LUCK >.<

I'll update again TOMORROW. I mean, on Saturday maybe night and Sunday evening~ happy ? Erm . . .

And what do you think of the poster ? Too big ? Too bad ? Tell me ~

PLEASE tell me anything you want so I can make it better ;)

And leave your COMMENT(s) also SUBSCRIBE !! Thanks a lot all <3