Trying

The Truth Of Love

*make sure that you have read the previous chapter, okay ?*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIFFANY's POV

"The truth is, SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND. And... I NEVER LOVE YOU".

Tears fell down on my cheeks. I thought, it was the right time to leave. I stepped back from him. Walked away. And went out from that office room.

DONGHAE's POV

EAT THAT, you Hwang Tiffany ! Finally, I could make you stop disturbing my life. Tch. I just needed to say that I have a girlfriend so you would leave, right ? HAHAHAH. Just go away !

"O-Oppa... She leaves already ?", I saw Jessica stepped in. I just nodded, smiled happily and took a sit. 

She approached me. Something strange. "Oppa", she suddenly said ans smiled. "Do you know ? When you said that I AM YOUR girlfriend, I heard that. Not only that, your workers too", she said happily and winked. YUCKS. Aish !! Another annoying girl ! I widened my eyes. Took a look at the direction where she came. STUPID YOU LEE DONGHAE !!! The door was still opened when you said such those stupid words !

TIFFANY's POV

I walked out from the building. Yap. I needed someone to talk. To tell all my  feelings.

I took out my phone. Called someone as soon as I took it out. "Woo--", I said as he picked up. "Tiff ! What happen ? Did... You cry ?", he rapidly asked. My voice was so bad, I thought. I cried hard. "Can we meet ? I'll go to the cafe now. I need to talk", I said. "O-Okay ! I'll wait. Take care, Tiff !", he said so I hung up. Wooyoung. He's the one and only man that can understand me that much. Glad to had him as my best friend.

I went into the cafe, where I worked. Went right away to Wooyoung's room.

"Woo--", I said and saw him was sitting on his chair. "Tiff !", he rapidly stood up and approached me. I didn't know why but suddenly tears fell down on my cheeks. I couldn't do anything except to hug Wooyoung and cried.

WOOYOUNG's POV

"Woo--", I saw Tiffany got into my room. "Tiff !", I rapidly stood up and approached her. Her face became so red all of sudden, and... Oh ? She cried ? God. I couldn't stand to that. I never wanted to see my Tiffany cried. I pulled her for  a hug. There you were, Tiffany. I would always be right beside you. No need to worry, I would not ever be like that JERK DONGHAE.

We sat on the couch. I stared at her. What I wanted to say, was just... 'I LOVE YOU, TIFFANY. WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ?', but hell yeah. I couldn't. She just broke up from her fiance few hours ago. How the heck could I say that ?

"So, Tiff. What will you do ?", I finally asked her. She took a glare at me. "I-- Don't know. I even, couldn't think anything well right now", she said and frowned. My Tiff, that jerk Donghae had to have a punishment cause he made you became like that ! You suffered so much for him. But he always thought bad things about you. You trusted him, but he didn't. Tch. "Tiff. Just forget him. Try to make yourself busy so you don't have time to think about him, okay ?", I said and smiled at her. "B-But, how ?", she innocently asked. AISH !! Hell yeah. I just wanted to say 'BE MY GIRLFRIEND' when she asked that !! Nope, Wooyoung ! "Do anything", I finally said. 

JESSICA's POV

HOOOORAAAAAY !! I felt so happy. "Oppa, since everyone thinks that we're a couple. So let's act. Just in front of them, okay ?", I said ans winked to him. "W-WHAT ?! No way ! For what ?", he said. "Oppa ! You wanna destroy yourself ? How will people think if they know you just lied to make your fiancee leaves you 'huh ? It's better to act, just A-C-T !", I said again. "Aish. Okay, okay. Just act. And one more, IT'S FAKE and DON'T BE TOO MUCH !", he said. Tch. No need to worry, Donghae oppa. I would do ANYTHING to make you mine ! 

>>DAYS LATER

DONGHAE's POV

MY LIFE'S BETTER WITHOUT THAT ANNOYING HWANG TIFFANY. Hahahah~ 

It's been days after that incident. And happily, she never came again. so peace. 

I walked into the cafe, as usual. Erm... Gladly, I never met that Tiffany again ! That Wooyoung too.

I ordered my sandwich and coffee. It was still the same, I mean... The taste. DELICIOUS.

I drove to the company. Happily walked to my office room. I went right away to my desk. Oh ? What was that ? I saw 2 pink boxes and a pink piece of letter on my table. 

I took it. Opened the first box.... A sandwich ? It's the same sandwich that I just ate. Tch. Who sent this ? I opened the letter.

Hi, oppa. Nope, I mean... Mr. Lee Donghae.

It's been a while. You're so fine right ? I have 3 things to tell you. First, thank you for being my fiance even it's not that long. Second, I'm sorry if I ever make you feel disappointed or angry even annoyed. I never did that on purpose. But don't worry, I won't disturb you anymore. And last, goodbye. I hope you'll live happily.

Sincerely,

Hwang Tiffany.

G-Goodbye ? tch. Good. I opened another pink box. R-Ring ? Wasn't it the ring of our engagement ? Oh ? I saw a paper inside ! 

I return it to you. If you dislike it, just throw it away. I won't ever disturb you anymore. Don't worry, I'll leave your life. FOREVER.

Tiffany.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhlalalalala~ How's it ? Aigoo >.< It's so lame right ? . . . Sorry, it's short. It's late night -___-

Anyway, exams are coming ! Wish me luck, wish me the best ! 

Thanks to all your ideas, comments, and so on. If you don't mind, just keep telling me your ideas, comments or anything for this story or even myself ... Okay ? 

Please leave your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks a lot ^-^