Happiness of Sadness

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

So unlucky. I had to stay in the hospital for 2 days. The doctor said, I really not allowed to eat spicy food. So... What should I do ? I even couldn't meet Donghae oppa !

KNOCK KNOCK. "Come in", I said. "Tiffany !", i saw my mom and dad came. "Mom, dad", I smiled. "What happen ? The doctor said that you ate spicy food again ? Didn't we remind you before ?", my mom said. "Sorry, Mom. I forgot", I lied. "Okay, dear. rest well. I have to go to the company. I have an important meeting today. And.. do you want me to ask Donghae to come here ?", I widened my eyes as my dad said. "No !! Don't ! Don't ever tell him that I'm here", I begged. "Why ?", my mom touched my cheek. "N-Nothing. Just, don't tell him. Okay ?", I pouted. "Okay, I got it. I have to go now. Bye", my dad kissed my forehead as he left. "Me too. I have something to do. I already tell one of our house-maid to come and take care of you. Bye honey", my mom left too. 

So boring. Nothing I could do. I was commanded to stay on the bed. Rest to recover my stomach condition. But, I couldn't see Donghae oppa. KNOCK KNOCK. "Ms. Hwang", I girl came in. "Taeyeon !", I shouted in happiness. Finally. A friend. "Ms. Hwang, are you okay ?", she asked. "Tiffany. Call me Tiffany !", I pouted. "O-Okay. Tiffany, are you okay now ?", she approached me. I nodded. "I'm okay. I just feel so bored. A relief that you're here now", I smiled.

DONGHAE's POV

I got into my office room. A bit strange. Wouldn't she come and bring any breakfast ? No way. 

It's lunch time. I thanked God that she didn't come to send me any breakfast in the morning. But I would thank God more if she didn't come for lunch. I couldn't see any sign that she would come. So that's it. I just need to tell her not to come, then she wouldn't come.

I got out from my room. Tip-toed. "Hey, did those girl come again ?", as I asked to my secretary. "Girl ? Do you mean Ms. Hwang ?", he asked. "Yep, her. Did she come to send me any food or else ?", I asked again. "Of course she won't. she is in the hos.. Erm... She didn't come", he said. "Oh, okay. Thanks", I left. So. she didn't come. A good thing. I hope she wouldn't come forever.

TIFFANY's POV

"Taeyeon, would you please buy spicy soup in the restaurant I went last night and send it to Donghae oppa ?", I asked Taeyeon who sat beside me. "Pardon ?", she asked. "Last night, I went to a restaurant. You can go there, with my driver ahjussi. Then buy spicy soup, send it to Donghae oppa's house. I'm pretty sure he's home already now. Since the work hour ended", I said. "O-Okay. I'll go now", she rapidly moved. "Taeyeon ! The money !", I shouted as she turned back. I giggled. She's so in hurry. I took my bag and gave her the money. "Please tell him that I apologize for not to visit him", I said and smiled. "Okay", she left.

DONGHAE's POV

I heard  my bell rang. I opened the door. A girl stood up in front of me. "Who are you ?", I asked spontaneously. "Hello, Mr. Lee. I'm Ms. Hwang's house-maid. I'm here to send you this", she gave me a plastic bag. "what's this ?", I asked again. "It's spicy food. Ms. Hwang said she wants apologize because she couldn't visit you in the office today. That's all. I'll leave", she bowed and left. Those girl, send me this spicy soup, again ? But why didn't she send it by herself like what she did yesterday ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is VERY short. But I'll try to update more >.<

Check out my HyukFany story ! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124912/show-me-your-love-eunhyuk-romance-tiffany-hyukfany

Please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thank You <3