Between Happiness and Sadness

The Truth Of Love

WOOYOUNG's POV

I walked out from my office room. Oh ? Tiffany ? What did she do there ? She must be in the kitchen ...

I approached her, I thought... She peeked someone. She stood up behind the wall, and moved her head to the right a bit. I stood up behind her. God. She even didn't realize it ! "What are you doing ?", finally I whispered. "Omo ! Aish... You startled me !", she turned to me with such a shocked face. Cute. "S-Sorry. But, what are you doing ?", I asked again. "Me ? Erm... Can you see that young man ? The one who sits in the corner. He's Donghae oppa, the one that I've told you before. The man I love. He's my fiance", she said happily, pointed to a young man. He's not that good, in my opinion anyway. "Oh... So, why you peek him ?", I asked. "Erm.. Nothing. I just wanna make sure that he comes and eats well", she smiled. GOD. Those eye-smile. Did I really meet a goddess ?

TIFFANY's POV

I smiled. I peeked Donghae oppa, again. Oh ? He left ! So fast, and I was sad. I couldn't see him that long. 

"Okay, Mr. Jang... I mean, Wooyoung. I have to go back to the kitchen now, bye !", I bowed a little and left him there. 

I walked back to the kitchen, but I stopped as I heard something.

"Hey, do you know those new breakfast chef ? I heard that she's the daughter of The Palace owner ! Yap, the biggest company in South Korea and so on. I heard that she worked here only to see his fiance having breakfast ! See ? She's rich but STUPID. How in the world would she work in such a cafe while she has a big company only to see her fiance ?", a girl said. They were talking, about... Me ? "Or.. Maybe, her fiance doesn't like her !", another girl said. "Omo ! Who's her fiance ?", "You know ? Our loyal customer ? Mr. Lee ? He is. Can you see how he acts ? He's cold. He doesn't look like he gonna fall for someone like those girl !". Really ? "Tch. And see how Mr. Wooyoung treats her ! She's so childish ! She gets closer with our boss. So showing off, that's all about M-O-N-E-Y, isn't it ?", I hold my tears. 'Am I that bad ? Am I look that worst in people's eyes ?', I asked myself. NO. No Tiffany. No more tears ! "Hi !", I walked in. Pretended as nothing I heard. "O-Oh. Hi", they look surprised.

I smiled. Sure, a fake one. I just passed them by, and went straight to the cooking area of mine. It was still early in the morning. I didn't want to ruin my happy day. 

"Tiffany ! Mr. Wooyoung wants a sandwich ! Make one for him !", a waitress said. "Okay !", I replied as I started to cook. 

"Tch. Look at how she act. She pretends that she can be the best here ! Hell, NO way ! Just see, how long will she survive here ?", I heard someone whispered. NO, Tifffany. Be strong. Focused on my cooking. "I even don't know why Mr. Lee, our loyal customer, wants to be her fiance. Oh, I see. He's F-O-R-C-E-D ! FORCED !", someone made it louder. God. I couldn't stand to it anymore. My eyes became so teary. Ugh. I couldn't focus too ! 

"OUCH !", I screamed. Hell. I accidentally burnt my hand by touching the hot pan when I cooked the egg !

WOOYOUNG's POV

I just passed by the kitchen. "OUCH !", I heard such a voice inside there. GOD ! I saw Tiffany was in pain. I ran as fast as I could to her. "Tiffany ! are you okay ?", I asked in such a worry feeling. "I-I'm okay. Let me find some medicine", she said and tried to get any. "No, Tiffany. Come with me", I accompanied her to my office.

"I-I'm fine", she said on our way. God. Why did you send me such an angel-hearted goddess here ? She's totally PERFECT ! "No, just come", I opened the door and we got in. I took the medicine and rapidly help her.

"Thanks a lot", she said. "No problem. Be more careful", I said and she left the room. For sure.I even couldn't forget how my hands touched hers. How she frowned in pain. How she smiled after I've done to treated her. "Am I... Fallin' for her ?!", I shouted to myself.

DONGHAE's POV

Strange. Those girl didn't come ! But, GREAT ! That's the greatest news of the day ! 

KNOCK KNOCK. Oh God. "Who's that ?", I said, and prayed. PLEASE. Not her... Not her... "Oppa !", someone came in and ran toward me. Eh ? Not her. "J-Jessica ?!", I asked in confusion. Why she's here ?

JESSICA's POV 

I jumped into him. Hugged him. "Oppa, I miss you. SO MUCH !", I gave him a smile. "J-Jess, why are you here ?", he asked and frowned. "Me ? I'm here to meet you, of course !", I said in cheers. "R-Really ? I heard that you went to Paris after we graduated", he said. Yap. That's right. I went to Paris after we graduated. "Yes. But, now I'm here. To meet you, oppa", I said.

DONGHAE's POV

Jessica. She's my first and maybe the last crush. When I was in the university in Japan. I loved her, so much. I liked her from head-to-toes. I was like a stalker for her. She hated me, more than how I hated Tiffany. But few months before we graduated, I confessed to her. And, of course she rejected me. She said such bad things about me. Then after we graduated she went to Paris. I didn't care anymore about her. She hurt me, a lot at that time. I've tried to forget her. And tried to be cool. Not my old-self. be confident. And so on. That's why I hate girls who wear stuffs like Jessica wore, I mean her style. Like what Tiffany did. Mini-dress. Yucks. Dislike that. Every girl reminded me of Jessica, my bad past.

"Oppa. Erm... You don't hate me, do you ?", she asked all of sudden. Oh ? How should I say ? Cause I really really really, HATED HER ! "Jess. I think you better out now. I still have lots of things to do", I said. "Why ? You really hate me ? Oppa, I'm really sorry. Back then, I rejected you because I'll go to Paris. I didn't want to hurt you that I'll leave you far away. Honestly, I love you too", she hugged me. "No, Jess. Stop this", I pushed her apart. 

WOOYOUNG's POV

"Tiffany !", I greeted her who was taking a rest in one of the table there. "Oh ? What's wrong ?", she stood up as I approached her "N-Nothing. Erm... Would you mind to have dinner with me tonight ?", I bravely asked. "O-Okay", she smiled. YEAH !! I'm gonna do this ! Okay. I would try my best to get her heart !

TIFFANY's POV

We're in the restaurant already. And we've ordered some food. Looked so delicious.

"Tiffany, how long have you been in relationship with your fiance ?", Wooyoung suddenly asked. "P-Pardon ? Me ? We've been in relationship for about ... Erm.. I don't really remember. But still weeks", I said. "Really ? A month maybe ?", he frowned. "Maybe. I'm not sure", I smiled innocently.

"Sorry, I wanna go to the restroom", I said and left.

"Yah ! Stop it !", oh ? Wasn't that.. Donghae oppa's voice ? I turned back. GOD. I saw... Donghae oppa. With a girl. They hold hands. Ugh. Why did my chest feel so pain ? Pain. VERY pain. My cheeks, wet. My tears fell, again.

No. she's just a friend of him. Just a friend. friend. No more. 

DONGHAE's POV

Jessica asked me to go to a restaurant. And there we were. She said, it would be the last time. So I followed her.

"Oppa !", she grabbed my hand. Hold it. "Yah ! Stop it !", I said. "W-Why ? I just wanna hold your hand !", she said. HELL. HELL. HELL. This girl was even more and more annoying than those Tiffany !!

WOOYOUNG's POV

Where's Tiffany ? Why did it take so long to go to the restroom ? 

I was about to stand up. "Tiffany ?", I saw her came. Good. "Sorry", she said and sat. "Let's go now", I frowned. "Why ?", I asked. "Nothing. I'm so tired. Let's go", she said and went out. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GYAHAHAH. Finally ! How's it ? Good ? Bad ? 

I'm gonna make this story long ? Do y'all agree ? Like about 40 chaps >.< tell me your opinion ~

One more ! What do you think of the poster ? Too full ? Or something ? 

Give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! NO silent readers ! 

THANK YOU ^^