The Fight

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

It had been 2 weeks I was in London and it was already the time to come back.

My father decided to pass the branch of the company in London to my uncle, and I'll lead the Korea's company.

I brought my suitcase, with a black jacket on hung on my right arm walking along the airport.

[THIS STYLE]

My pink mobile phone on my other hand, I went to the waiting room.

"Aish.. It has been 2 weeks but Donghae oppa didn't even contact me once..", I mumbled as soon as I checked my phone.

Yes. He's totally a bad young man !! 

He said that he would die and couldn't even live without me in 2 weeks.. But, at the end he didn't even text or call me!

I opened my phone and called my mom.

"Hello, Mom ? Yes, I'll depart to Korea in few minutes. So don't forget to pick me up soon,'" I said.

"Really ? Okay honey~ Take care," then she hung up.

DONGHAE's POV

I heard my phone rang. Who the heck was calling me at night ?

"Yes ? Oh, yes! When ? O-Okay.. I got it..," then the caller hung up.

Yes, it was from Tiffany's mom. She told me to pick Tiffany up in the airport in 1 hour.

Wait.. !! It's perfectly 2 weeks right ? Oh God! 

I quickly changed my clothes and drove to the airport.

After almost 30 minutes drive, I arrived in airport.

There she was... I saw a gorgeous girl was standing boredly by checking her mobile phone.

I drove my car and it reached right in front of her, the I let down the side door window of my car.

Revealing the beautiful girl clearly..

She bent down a bit and recognized me, but.. not that happy tho

TIFFANY's POV

A car stopped right in front of me

I bent down a bit and saw him.. Yes, Donghae oppa was there.

I was kind of disappointed, why did he have to pick me up ?

I just quickly get into the car. Yes. It was so obvious.

We were in fight. I didn't even say a word to him, and he also did.

There weren't any single conversation between us in the car.

Few minutes later, we arrived in front of my apartment.

I just quickly got down and he also did.

DONGHAE's POV

Wait.. Why didn't she say any words to me ? Such a mean girl

She took her suitcase down too, and was about to leave.

Aish!!

TIFFANY's POV

He grabbed my hand, stopped me.

"Yah! Why don't you say anything ?," he asked angrily.

Omo, such a bad guy!!

"Why do I have to ? You don't even contact me once when I was in London, liar ! You said you couldn't live without me in 2 weeks but you even didn't care or just think about me right ? Tch!," I turned my head away.

"What ?! I didn't want to contact you because a worker told me that you make your stay in London longer than 2 weeks !! So I am disappointed that you don't even tell me that!," he replied.

"Huh ? I even never planned to stay longer there ! Oh, if you want.. I could go back there. You're just playing around with me right ?," I replied too and started to walk away.

"What ?! Wait!," once again he stoppped me.

"Why ? I hate people who lies !!," I said and glared. "Erm... Fany-ah, I think it's just misunderstanding ! So I'm sorry.. I know I'm so childish," he said.

Sighed. Yes, I think it's all just misunderstanding.. right ? "O-Okay.. I'm sorry too," I said in low voice.

"Okay, so smile ! I don't want to see your smile disappearing anymore," he said and I 'accidentally' blushed.. Ugh, I didn't know why tho.

DONGHAE's POV

OMG !! Look at her, blushing ~

Such a cute one !

"Okay, oppa.. I have to go to my room and rest. It's late already," she said.

I nodded. 

"Wait, Fany-ah!," I stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"Why ? Wait... Don't say that you'll do that 'good-night-kiss' ?", she joked and giggled.

I smirked, you guessed it right...

I pulled her hand and grabbed her back of the neck instead.. Lip locked her tasty lips.

It was a passionate one.. Yeah, I was satisfied and she broke the kiss.. 

Wait.. What's with her face ? Angry ?!

No way ! "Okay.. Fany-ah, I'm sorr--hmph!," I couldn't even continue my sentence.

That was so surprising !! She pulled me into a deeper and romantic kiss !!

TIFFANY's POV

I broke the kiss

"Oppa, stop being ert and don't ever think these kisses would happen again !," I punched him lightly and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. It's been a while~

What do you think ? Wanna give me ideas or advice ? Please~

Well,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY gorgeousTIFFANY HWANG !!! <3 *please hurry up married with Siwon XD*

Please give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE !! Thank You ;))