HERO

The Truth Of Love

WOOYOUNG's POV

I ran into the room. Ignored that JERK who has called himself as Tiffany's fiance.

"Tiff !", I shouted as my tears fell when I got in. I saw her. She was laying on the bed. Powerless. A bit pale. I couldn't stand to that. The girl loved, was sick. I approached her slowly.

"Tiffany, be strong  ! I'll always be here for you", I said as I grabbed her hand softly. It wasn't as cold as before when I carried her to the hospital. But still, I hated to see her like that. "Tiffany, be strong. Okay ? Please wake up quickly and I'll buy you the choco chips ice-cream that you wanted while ago. Like what I've promised to you. Okay ? Please, Tiff. Wake up !", I said in tears. Sometimes kissed her hand.

I heard someone stepped in. I turned back. And just like what I've guessed, that jerk. 

"What are you doing here ? You said that you don't really care about Tiffany", I said coldly. 

DONGHAE's POV

"What are you doing here ? You said that you don't really care about Tiffany", he said as I stepped into the room. He's right. But somehow, I felt like I need to visit her. To see her condition. 

"Just... Nothing. I just wanna check her condition. Nothing more", I said. "She's fine now. You may leave", he said and turned back to Tiffany. Tch. Who the heck was he ? He acted like he's the one who was Tiffany's fiance ! He's just a friend right ? Or maybe he's really Tiffany's SECRET boyfriend ? Ugh. Lee Donghae, you STUPID ! She C-H-E-A-T-E-D on you !! 

I stepped out of the room. Somehow. I felt so uneasy just to leave her like that. A feeling that told me that... Something's wrong.

I drove back to the company.

"May I meet Mr. Hwang ?", I asked to the secretary in front of the director room. "Sorry, sir. But Mr. Hwang and his wife just left while  ago. They went to Japan for a business matter with your parents", he said. Ugh. They had to know what happened to their daughter !

I made a call to Mr. Hwang. "Hello, Mr. Hwang. I'm Donghae", I said as he picked the phone up. "Oh, Mr. Lee ! What's the matter ?", he asked. "Erm... T-Tiffany... She got hospitalized", I said. "P-Pardon ?! H-Hospitalized ?! B-But, why ?", he replied in worry. I knew that'll happen. "S-She... I don't really know the whole thing... But from the information, she got locked in a frozen room along the night", I explained. No sound for a while. I thought, Mr. Hwang was too shocked to reply. "Mr-- Lee. Would you mind taking care of Tiffany ? We'll get back as soon as possible. But, would you please take care of her first ?", he said. TCH. Me, AGAIN ? Taking care of that girl. GOD. I hoped it would be the last.

>>NEXT DAY

I drove to the hospital. For nothing, actually. Cause I even didn't care at ALL ! She had those young man named Wooyoung --or something-- who took care of her ! Aish. If it wasn't Mr. Hwang, I wouldn't ever meet her again. 

WOOYOUNG's POV

I walked out from the doctor room. Yap. Still early in the morning, but I needed to do that. 

I sighed. The doctor said... Tiffany, was in coma.

I walked into Tiffany's room. There she was. My beloved girl. Still laying powerless on the bed. I approached her. 

"Tiffany. Promise me. You'll open your eyes and back to the cheerful Tiffany that I know, okay ? I'll promise you. I'll do EVERYTHING you want. But please, wake up", I said as I held her hand. God. Please. Please. Let her live longer. 

DONGHAE's POV

I walked into the hospital and headed to Tiffany's room.

There he was. That young man. He was sitting on a chair next to Tiffany's bed. Slept. He must been there along the night.

I approached her. Yap. She's so pale. Powerless. Tch. But I DIDN'T CARE. She has cheated on me. So what ? I didn't like her either.

At least I has checked her condition. DONE. I headed back to the company.

JESSICA's POV

Aish. That was TOTALLY annoying ! Why the hell Donghae oppa left me yesterday ? 

I was waiting in his office room. For more than an hour. Where on earth was he ?

"Oppa !", I shouted as I saw Donghae oppa came in. Yay. I heard that his fiancee, Tiffany was sick. So there I was. Took the chance to get back Donghae oppa.

DONGHAE's POV

"Oppa !", I saw those freakin' crazy girl in my room. Aish. Why the hell she was in my room ? 

"Why you're here ? I have to work. Leave now !", I said and took a sit. "Oppa, why you're so cold ? Erm...Here. I bring breakfast. Sandwich !", she approached me and passed me a box. Tch. Tiffany was totally the same as that girl. So annoying. Brought food for nothing. "Forget it. Just bring it along with you. I'm full", I said and ignored her. "Oppa ! aish ! That's so cruel ! Here, eat it N-O-W !!", she forced. God. Why did I have to live like this ?

JESSICA's POV

Hahah. Finally. He ate my sandwich. Why did I laugh ? Hm...I'll let you know. I put some sleeping pills. Erm.. Not that much. But at least it could make him fell asleep.

And there he was. he fell asleep ! 

I approached him. Took my cellphone. Leaned my face closer to him. KISSED HIM. Tch. Sure. I took a picture of that.

>>2 WEEKS LATER

WOOYOUNG's POV

It's been 2 weeks. Tiffany. she still hadn't wake up yet. The worst, doctor said that she could be in coma for a year !! Tch. And that Jerk Donghae. He just came for twice in this 2 weeks ! See that ? He's totally not a FIANCE.

But, no. I believed that Tiffany will wake up quickly. I knew that.

DONGHAE's POV

It's been 2 weeks that Tiffany was in the hospital. I haven't heard any new that she woke up or else. I didn't care, right ? But to keep my image. I needed to go there, again. 

I walked out from the hospital. "OPPA !!", a girl jumped into me. AISH. That super annoying girl again ! "Jess, why you're here again ?", I asked. "Oppa, where do you wanna go ? I wanna go with you. I miss you", that annoying girl said. Tch. "No. I have to go to the hospital. I'll go now, bye !", I said and left her. 

I got into my car. "Oppa", I saw Jessica got into my car too. OH MY GOD. She's TOTALLY ANNOYING !!! "Whatever".

I walked to Tiffany's room. And there he was. That Wooyoung. He was sitting next to Tiffany. He was holding Tiffany's hand, stared at the sick Tiffany.

"How's her condition ?", I asked as me and Jessica stepped in. He turned back. "You ? Finally. She hasn't show any good progress", he said and kissed Tiffany's hand. Tch. Whatever you did, Mr. Woo. Just telling you, you'll got CHEATED and FOOLED by that girl who was in front of you. The owner of the hand that you just kissed. You would regret it, soon. "That's all ? Okay", I said and I sat on the couch near the bed. Followed by Jessica. 

WOOYOUNG's POV

Tch. Finally, he came. But. he's with a girl ! He said that Tiffany cheated. But, himself ? Tch. Totally a jerk.

he and those girl sat on the couch. I focused back to Tiffany. B-But... I felt that... Tiffany's finger is moving !! Yeah ! It's moving !!

"Tiff, Tiffany !", I said and smiled as I really sure that I felt a real thing. There she was. Moved her head a bit. Her hands. Thanks God ! You've made my Tiffany back ! "Tiffany ! Here ! I'm here ! Wooyoung !", I said as I stood up, faced her.

"Hm ?... D-Donghae... O-Oppa...", she said as she slowly opened her pretty eyes. That's it, Tiffany ? The first person who you find, after your long coma ? Who never care of you ? Instead of me ? "D-Donghae oppa", she said and frowned.

DONGHAE's POV

"Tiff, Tiffany !", that Wooyoung suddenly said. "Tiffany ! Here ! Wooyoung !", he said again as he stood up and faced her. Tch. I was too lazy to watch those dramatic moment. 

"Hm ? D-Donghae... O-Oppa...", I heard that voice. D-Did I hear wrong words ? Tiffany... She called my name ? As the first person who she looked for after her long coma ? Me ? 

"D-Donghae oppa", I widened my eyes and then frowned. As i realized that she really called my name. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT's IT. How's it ?

Erm.. Sorry. Last time I clicked wrong button. I deleted all and just updated it >.< SORRY. I was in hurry.

Anyway, please wish me luck for my EXAMS and wish me luck that I can attend Super Junior's Super Show 4 in my country ^-^

Please give me your comments and SUBSCRIBE ! Thank You <3