The Truth

The Truth Of Love

DONGHAE's POV

She really called my name ! Tch. That stupid and crazy girl. She's really good in acting. 

"Yah !! Come here !", that Wooyoung called me. I just automatically stood up and approached the bed. I stood next to her while that Wooyoung moved aside. "D-Donghae... Oppa ?", she said as I saw her. "Y-Yes. It's me", I said. She smiled. A smile that had been a long time I hadn't see. "Oppa. I know you'll always take care of me. It must be tiring to take care of a stupid girl like me right ?", she said. Made me frown. Me ? Took care of her ? Tch. NO WAY. She must be misunderstood cause I stood up right next to her when she woke up. STUPID. That Wooyoung was the one who took care of you ! So I just forced a smile.

WOOYOUNG's POV

"Oppa. I know you'll always take care of me. It must be tiring to take care of a stupid girl like me right ?", Tiffany said. No, Tiff. Not him. I was the one who always stayed beside you. He was NOT. He evem didn't care about you !

"T-Tiffany... ", I said. She took a glare to me. "Woo..", she smiled. GOD. I missed that smile. A lot. It was like I've lost a part of my life when she was in coma.

"Y-Yes, Tiff. How do you feel now ?", I asked. "I'm better now. Thanks for visiting me", she replied. VISIT ? No, Tiff. I wasn't visiting you. I stayed in the hospital for you. "D-Donghae oppa... You have to take  a rest now. Erm...  How long have I been here ?", she frowned. "Extacly, 2 weeks", Donghae said. She smiled. "Really ? So you have stayed here for 2 weeks already ?", she faced Donghae with such a worried face. NOT HIM, Tiff ! Not him !! 

DONGHAE's POV

"Really ? So you have stayed here for 2 weeks already ?", she faced me with such a worried face. I turned to that Wooyoung. He looked so dissappointed. Tiffany really thought that I was the one who took care of her for that 2 weeks. I just forced a smile, again.

TIFFANY's POV

I was so happy. There he was, Donghae oppa. I knew that. He cared of me. So it means, my love wasn't a one-sided one. 

"Hi !", I heard a girl voice. Not a familiar one. A girl appeared from Donghae oppa's back. T-That...girl ? "H-Hi...", I replied. "How do you feel ? Erm.. I come her with Donghae oppa just now", she said. Just now ? Donghae oppa just came ? Erm.. maybe he needed to do something and left me. But, why did he come with that girl again ? "is that so ? I-I'm.. Fine", I forced a smile. "Anyway. I think you misunderstand something. Actually, the one who took care of you WASN'T Donghae oppa. But that young man. Donghae oppa just came here for about 3 times in this 2 weeks, honestly", she said. I frowned. Faced Donghae oppa. "Is that true ?", I asked. As he nodded. I looked at Wooyoung. So, he's the one who took care of me? Instead of Donghae oppa ? Erm... Maybe Donghae oppa was busy right ?

JESSICA's POV

Eat that, ugly girl ! You had to know that DONGHAE OPPA NEVER LOVES YOU !!!

"Oppa. I need to go now. You need to go to work too right ? Let's go ! Bye !", I grabbed Donghae oppa's hand and left the room. 

WOOYOUNG's POV

They left. I approached Tiffany. She must be very dissapointed.

"Tiffany. You need to eat something. I'll go and buy it. Okay ?", I said. "N-No, Woo. No need to do that. I'm not that hungry. I just wanna ask you. Why did you take care of me for this 2 weeks ? I'm just your friend but you are very kind to me", she said. I showed her a smile. "Tiff. Friends doesn't mean we only care each other when our friend's hurt. But also sick, happy, sad. Even if you're sick, it doesn't mean I just need to visit you once or twice. BUt I need to take care of you too", I said and smiled again. "Thanks Wooyoung. You're the best friend I ever had", she showed me her gorgeous eye-smile.

>> DAYS LATER

TIFFANY's POV

I wasn't hospitalized anymore. Glad for that. I could back to my daily life. But, I wasn't allowed to work too hard. Cause my body was still a bit weak.

I got into the cafe as I saw lots of workers were there already. My another first day to work after my coma. "Tiffany !", a girl shouted as she saw me stepped in. "You're back !", another worker said and they approached me. "Hi, all", I smiled. "How are you, Tiffany ? I heard that you was in coma !", she said and hugged me. "Y-Yes, I was. But I'm okay now", I smiled again.  I walked to the kitchen while a girl approached me. That's her. The one who commanded me to clean all the cafe that time. 

"H-Hi...", she said and kept her head down. "Hi !", I replied. "I-I'm... Sorry. I shouldn't command you to clean the cafe until night at that day. SO you won't got locked", she said. "That's okay. That was just an accident. Let's just forget that, okay ?", I said and left her. 

"Tiffany !", I heard Wooyoung's voice. I turned back as I saw him stepped out from his office room. "Hi, Woo !", I ran to him. "Why you're here ? You may rest and no need to work ! You'e still weak !", he said. Omo, my best friend is the BEST. "No, Woo. I'm okay. I promise, I won't do heavy works ! Okay ?", I said and winked. 

WOOYOUNG's POV

"No, Woo. I'm okay. I promise, I won't do heavy works ! Okay ?", she said and winked. OMO !! My goddes-like girl winked at me ! I felt like my heart just melted.

"Okay, okay. Anyway, if you need anything or need to rest. Just come to my office, okay ?", I smiled. "OKAY !! Bye!", she left me to the kitchen.

DONGHAE's POV

Somehow, I still couldn't understand why and how Tiffany got locked in the frozen room of that cafe.

I got into the cafe and took my seat. A waitress approached me. I just told my order, as usual. Sandwich and coffee.

While after, my order came. And there it was. I tried the sandwich. Erm... It tasted like what I always got before ! Cause this 2 weeks, the sandwich wasn't as delicious as usual. They said, the chef changed. But it's good that the taste back to normal ! 

Oh ? Wasn't he... That Wooyoung ? "Mr. Wooyoung !", I said and approached him right away. He turned back. "Oh ? You ?", he said. "I just wanna ask something. That I've been so curious. How did Tiffany got locked in the frozen room of this cafe ? Did she... Infiltrated here ? Tch. That crazy girl", I said.

WOOYOUNG's POV

"I just wanna ask something. That I've been so curious. How did Tiffany got locked in the frozen room of this cafe ? Did she... Infiltrated here ? Tch. That crazy girl", he said. AISH !! This jerk ! He never realized how much Tiffany loved him ? He never know how TIffany survived ot work in the cafe, cooked and got hurt. Just to let him feel comfortable to eat everyday with FREE food ! But, he still thought negative things about TIffany ?! Aish. If Tiffany never told me to keep it as secret, I would just told him EVERYTHING.

 "Mr. Lee. It's not like that", I patiently said. "So, how ? However, such a stupid, crazy and sassy girl", he comfortably said. AISH. I'm sorry Tiffany.

DONGHAE's POV

OUCH !!! Why the hell he punched me ? "Yah ! What's the matter ?", I asked. He suddenly pulled me by the collar.

 "You ! JERK ! Listen ! Tiffany got locked because she cleaned the frozen room until midnight ! And you know why she cleaned it ? She works HERE !! Here ! For who ? FOR YOU , JERK !! She's the reason why you always get special service here. She's the reason why you get FREE food and drinks here ! I know, Tiffany was totally a stupid because SHE LOVES YOU while you never care of her ! I should have got her heart. Instead of you, I will get her from you. I'll take care of her much better forom you, jerk !", he said. Tch.

"That must be a lie, right ?", I said and smirked. OUCH ! He punched me again !? "Hey !!", I punched him back. "Listen. If you never love Tiffany, just leave her ! Don't hurt her ! Don't give her any hope ! If you hate her, leave her... FOREVER !", he said as he stood up and left. STUPID. He must got fooled bdly by that girl. She worked in the cafe ? Impossible.

WOOYOUNG's POV

I stood up and left him.

"Woo...", I saw Tiffany stood up in front of me. "T-Tiff..", I said and widened my eyes. I saw... Tears. Fell on her pink cheeks. 

"I-I'm sorry, Tiff..", I said and hugged her. "N-Nope, Woo. No...", she broke my hug. Stared at me, then walked away... To that jerk.

DONGHAE's POV

I saw that girl... Walked toward me. 

"O-Oppa... Do you... Really hate me ?", she said, in tears.

JESSICA's POV

I walked to them. And hugged Donghae oppa by his arms. "Sure, he is. Because you're NOTHING for him. Remember ? I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND, Hwang TIffany !", I said and smirked. Let that stupid girl, sobbed between her useless tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's it ? SORRY for many typos -___-

PLEASE wish me luck for my EXAMS and SUPER SHOW 4 in my country >.< Hope I'll succeed in both of them ! So I'll have more and more spirits to write this story ! 

Anyway, sorry if y'all feel so angry to this story >.< But... That's how I make y'all want to read more ;) Don't worry, happiness will come soon ~

And what do ya'all think about the poster ? HAHAH. Tiffany is TOTALLY PRETTY right ? I'm a big fan of her :) Tell me what do you think !

Please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ THANK YOU VERY MUCH ^-^