The Date

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

I opened my eyes, slowly. Eh ? I could feel something on my forehead. Towel ? Wasn't it the same towel that I used for Donghae oppa ? I still couldn't move my body properly. But, I felt better than yesterday. The sun was so bright. But, who's that ? Someone was sleeping, sat beside me. D-DONGHAE OPPA ?!

DONGHAE's POV

"Donghae oppa", I heard such as that voice. "Donghae oppa", again. I opened my eyes. Tiffany, she's awake. "Oh, you're awake ?", I asked. "W-Why are you here, oppa ?", she asked in such a powerless tone. Didn't she recover ? "I... I'm here... Erm... How do you feel ? Better ?", as I touched her forehead. "I'm okay", she said. But, no way. I still could feel she had a little fever. Just a bit. "Oppa, I need to tell you something. Your problem is solved already", she said. STUPID. Such a stupid girl ! She still thought about me when she's sick ? So stupid ! "Hwang Tiffany ! You still think about my problem while you're sick like this ? Think about your health ! And, anyway. I've known about that. One more, your dad was worried about you since yesterday. And he asked me to tell you but I found you fainted", I explained. "So... You're the one who took care of me ?", she asked. "Oppa. I didn't know that I was dreaming or real. But... Did you... Kiss me ?", she made me widened my eyes. She's right. BUT, it wasn't like that. I just helped her to drink the medicine ! "W-Whatever you wanna call it. I just helped you to drink the medicine", I replied. 

The atmosphere was TOTALLY awkward. I just kept silent and sat on the couch near the bed. Tiffany just laid on the bed even after she woke up. "Oppa", she startled me. "Hm ?", I replied briefly. "Have you eat breakfast ? should I make you some ?" then she got up from the bed. Oh no. "Tiffany. Stay there", I ran and approached her as fast as I could. Held her there. She wasn't allowed to get up until she recover, right ? Just rest. "W-Why ?", she faced me with her weak charming eyes. "No. Just stay here. You're still sick. I'll buy food", I said. "No oppa. Just call Mr. Park and order any food", she said. "Mr. Park ? Who's that ?", I replied. "He's the manager of this resort. Would you please take my phone ?", she said. I walked out and took her phone in the living room. Gave it to her. "Hello, Mr. Park ? Would you please send some food for me and Donghae oppa in my cottage ? Thanks", she hung up.

TIFFANY's POV

I knew. I was too weak to do my daily activites. Anyway, it's the last day we're here. Tomorrow, we gotta go back to Seoul. So, I wouldn't waste the time. 

While after Mr. Park came, delivered the food. We ate breakfast. 

DONGHAE's POV

After I ate breakfast, I decided to leave her for a bath in my cottage. On my way, I saw some girls looked so suspicious. They gathered in front of Tiffany's cottage. But they hid when I passed by. Oh, why should I care ?

I took a bath, really. I needed to refresh myself.

TIFFANY's POV

I felt better. Especially, Donghae oppa was the one who took care of me. I washed up, and dressed up well. I wore my jeans and tee. It's sunny. So I just needed to wore my casual clothes. 

I walked out from my cottage, headed to Donghae oppa's cottage. I wanted to ask him for a walk. Nope, mostly... Like a date. Oh ? But I saw those girls again ! I stepped back, as the approached me. "You ! Hwang Tiffany ! Were not all we did yesterday enough for you ? You still dare to spend night in one cottage with Donghae oppa ! You really wanna die huh ?", one of them said. God. NO. I didn't want to have such a big incident like yesterday ! 

DONGHAE's POV

Okay. I needed to check her condition again. I didn't know why, but I had the responsibility right ? 

I walked out from my cottage. Oh ? Why Tiffany with lots of that girls ? I approached them. But. Suddenly the girls ran away after I got closer to them. Tiffany turned back, saw me. "Oppa !", she said. "Tiffany ! Why you're here ? You must be at the cottage and rest !", I said. "No, oppa. it's our last day here. Let's take a walk", she grabbed my hand and brought me somewhere.

She brought me to a beach. Pretty. I mean the beach. 

She raised her hand toward the sunshine. Shaped her eyes as a crescent. "Oppa, the weather is so good", she said as she faced me after that. I just nodded. Followed her. "Oppa, let's play in the sea !", she pulled me to the water. STUPID. Really stupid ! "Tiffany ! You're still sick ! How in the world do you want to play in the water huh ?", I shouted as she walked deeper in the water. "Oppa ! It's good ! Come here !", she shouted back. Good ? What if she got worse ? I walked toward her. "Tiffany, let's go back to the...", I widened my eyes. She hugged me ! W-What ! W-Why ?! "Oppa, can I do this for few seconds ?", she asked. "Tiffany, let go of me !", I pushed her away. "O-Okay. I know", she walked away. 

TIFFANY's POV

I really wanted to make such a good memory here. But Donghae oppa didn't look good. Maybe he didn't like beach or something else. "Oppa ! Come here !", I called him. I wrote something on the sands. "Tiffany & Donghae", I wrote. I didn't even dare to make such a love shape. "Why ?", he approached me. "Let's take a picture !", I pulled him. 

We took lots of pictures. Glad to did that. 

"Ms. Hwang !", I heard someone shouted. Oh ? Mr. Park ? "What's wrong ?", he approached me. "Mr. hwang want to talk with you", he said. "Oppa, I'll take the call first", I said to Donghae oppa and grabbed the phone that Mr. Park gave me.

"Dad ? Yap. I'm okay, don't worry. N-Now ? Why ?", I said. While after I hung up.

DONGHAE's POV

She came back. "Oppa. We have to go back to Seoul now", she said. "My dad said that both of us need something to do", she continued. I nodded and we went back to the cottage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TELL ME what do you think? 

Give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks