For You

The Truth Of Love

*MAKE SURE THAT YOU'VE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, OKAY ?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

TIFFANY's POV

OUCH ! I bumped into someone. O-Oh ?! D-Donghae.. oppa ! 

"S-Sorry...", I said as I kept my head down. He just nodded and left me and Wooyoung.

"Tiff..", Wooyoung said as I turned to him. "No, Woo. I won't cry. Don't worry", I said and forced a smile. "Really ?", he stared at me. Actually, no. My heart was in a pain. How come I didn't feel sad after all happy things I felt, ended up with just a fact that he had a new girlfiriend ? I just nodded, and again, forced a smile.

DONGHAE's POV

Tch. That girl. What a relief that I could go away from her just now. I really really really hope that I won't meet her again.

I already planned to go to the cafe for lunch. However, I love the food. One thing, I never forgot to bring a keychain which was given by my parents. That was the one and only thing that could reduce the sadness whenever I missed my parents.I knew that it was lame, but I really loved that keychain which was jewel-shaped.

WOOYOUNG's POV

Tiffany and I went to the ground floor, to the lobby. 

"Tiff, I'll take the car. You can wait here", I said. 

"Nope, Woo. I think I wanna take a walk first. Erm... I'll go home by myself, okay ?", she said and smiled. GOD. I reaaaally missed that smile. "O-Okay. But take care", I said and winked. "Bye !", she waved her hand as I left her.

TIFFANY's POV

I went out from the building. Somehow, I felt like I really need some fresh air. 

I took a walk on the side of the road. It was been a while. 

After minutes, I decided to stop and took a sat on a bench. I had been so bored along the week.

While after, something caught my eyes. "W-Wasn't he... Donghae oppa ?", I whispered to myself as I saw Donghae oppa was walking in distance. Why he's there ? Erm... He just took a walk, maybe.

Somehow, my STUPID feet made me walked toward him. Just like a stalker, I followed him. 

He was wearing a headphone, he must been so busy so he needed to refresh himself with music and fresh air like that. 

I was walking behind him, in distance of course. I decided to stop when he was crossing the road. Yap. I decided to stop being his 'stalker'. 

I was just about to turned back, but... WAIT. What was that, in the middle of the road ? I saw something shiny in the middle of the zebra cross. Wasn't that... Donghae oppa's keychain ? 

*flashback*

"Oppa ! This is your bag", I gave him. "Thanks", Donghae oppa finally took it. "Oh, oppa. Here. I found it on the floor, after I took your bag. Is it yours ?", I asked. "Yah !!", he suddenly grabbed the jewel-shaped keychain from me. "T-Thanks. This is really important for me. This is the one and only thing that can make me smile whenever I missed my parents as I live alone here in Seoul. My parents ordered it from a special keychain-maker. It's limited edition ! Nope, it's only one in the world", he said. So, that was it ? That keychain was sooo important !

*end of flashback*

Ugh. What should I do ? If no one take that keychain, that would be broken into pieces as lots of cars started to passed the road. 

Aish. I just needed to run and got it as fast as I could ! Then gave it back to Donghae oppa !

Hell. The traffic light was still GREEN. But... Okay ! I decided to ran to the middle of the road, and took it.

DONGHAE's POV

BAAAM ! I heard such a loud voice even I was listening to music from my headphone. I took it off, and turned back.

There was such a big crowd of people in the middle of the road. Somehow, I was interested to go there.

"Excuse me", I excused and got nearer to the middle. 

I saw a girl, her face was covered with his long and black hair, also blood. B-but, on his hand which was full of blood... Wasn't that.. My jewel-shaped keychain ?!

I got closer, removed that girl's hair from her face... T-Tiffany ?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOPS. I know it's so lame, so easy to guess. But, how's it ? And sorry for this S-H-O-R-T chappie~

Aigoo. EXAMS, EXAMS, and EXAMS. Wish me luck ! Also for Suepr Show 4 in my country >.< Sorry for lots of typos~

Please give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ;) Thank You <3