The First

The Truth Of Love

DONGHAE's POV

We walked back to the party venue. Ah, no. It was just the meat restaurant.

Oh, why... It felt so awkward. When only both of us.

I really felt, my heart thumped so fast. So different.

Did Tiffany ever feel like this before ? And now ?

I can't even imagine that, we're just... Declaring our love, but soon.. she gonna go back to London.

"Tiff..," I called her.

"Hm ?," she quickly turned her head to me.

"Can you stay longer ?," I asked, faced her and we kept walking.

"I am not sure, oppa. Working in London is my job. And my repsonsibility," she replied and smiled.

"You don't want to see me ?," I asked. Cheesy but I really wanted to know.

She let out a giggle. "Of course I want ! But as what I've said. That is my responsibility," she said lightly.

Why she was so relax while I was thumping like crazy that she would leave me soon ?

"Oppa, let's take a seat," she said after we arrived in our table.

She was, so relaxed for sure. She enjoyed eating meat with the staffs.

Smiled. Chatted. Laughed. No sad expression that we'll be apart soon.

I just stared at her. Lovely. I just couldn't stop watching every move she made.

Did she feel like this 2 years ago ? When I even ignored her ?

"Miss Tiffany ! Are you okay eating a lot of meat at night ? Won't you afraid that you'll be fat ?," a staff asked.

She giggled. "Ah, it's okay. I don't really care if I'll be fat," she replied and everyone lughed.

"Well. You're not afraid that no man will like you if you're fat ?," another staff asked.

She was kind of shocked but then laughed. "I don't really care tho," and everyone laughed again.

What the heck they are laughing at ?

"I know miss. You're so confident !," a staff exclaimed.

"Yes. With your great body-line, you must have the secret right ?," a girl staff said.

"No way. I never really take care of my body tho," she smiled.

"Oh, miss Tiffany ! You're so beautiful !," I saw a drunk male staff approached her. Hell.

"Please go back to your seat," I stopped him. 

"Aigoo~ Mr. Donghae, what's wrong ?," he frowned and left back to his seat.

I saw Tiffany was giggling, smiled at my reaction.

What was funny ? She didn't really care if another man touch her ?

TIFFANY's POV

I just giggled and smiled. His reaction was, kind of protective huh.

Everyone started to be drunk. Luckily I didn't really drink.

"I'm sorry everyone, it's late night already. I have to leave," I stood up.

"Oh ! Right ! Let's go home !," everyone started to get up. Helped each other.

"Thanks for today, miss Tiffany !," a staff said. I smiled to reply.

I paid the bill and some of them started to leave.

"Thanks a lot and you've worked so hard ! Thank you !," I said and bowed to them.

I walked out from the restaurant, but.. someone grabbed my hand.

Made me turn my head back.

"Oppa ?," I saw Donghae oppa was standing there. Glared me.

"Where are you going ?," he asked, like drunk.

"What are you saying ? Of course go home !," I replied.

"Engh... What about me ? I forgot to call my driver..," he said, in drunk-man way.

"Oppa. Are you really drunk ?," I asked and smiled at him. And he nodded.

It was funny to see him like that. I am not  a stupid girl.

My eyes were still on him no matter what before. He even just drank 2 small glasses, me too. 

And then he's acting like heavily drunk. Needed affection huh ? I just could giggle.

DONGHAE's POV

"Where are you going ?," I asked. In a drunk-man way. Acted.

 

"What are you saying ? Of course go home !," she replied.

"Engh... What about me ? I forgot to call my driver..," I said, more like drunk.

"Oppa. Are you really drunk ?," she asked and smiled. I nodded.

Why she kept giggling ? Was my acting bad ? Did she know that I wasn't drunk at all ?

Oh, of course not ! 

"Okay oppa. Come with me. I also didn't bring my car. So let's go with a taxi. I'll accompany you," ASSA !! 

She beleived that I was drunk !! Good job you Lee Donghae !

She put my arm on her shoulder. Helped me walk and got into the taxi.

It was... So unique to me. It was my first time being like that. 

I could smell her sweet scent as soon as I *acted* drunkly put my head on her shoulder when we were in the taxi.

TIFFANY's POV

I really wanted to laugh at his actions.

I just had to go with the flow of his acting right ? 

I giggled as I kept staring at his face along the way.

We arrived at his apartment few minutes later.

We got off and I still clinged his arm on my shoulder.

"Oppa, what is your door password ?," I asked as we arrived in front of his room.

"Engh ?," he responded. I giggled. Good acting huh.

"Tell me quickly ! You're heavy !," I said.

"01211015," he whispered then I clicked.

I brought him to his bedroom.

"Okay oppa. I have to leave," I sighed and said.

DONGHAE's POV

She put me on my bed.

"Okay oppa. I have to leave," she sighed and said. OH?!

No way ! Don't leave me ! 

I grabbed her hand, pulled her. She fell, sat on my bed too.

TIFFANY's POV

Oh ! I fell beside him.

"Oppa, your eyes open so wide ! You forget that you're drunk ?," I teased.

"Oh ? No ! I'm drunk !," he said and acted drunk again.

I laughed so hard. "Oppa, stop your weak acting ! I know that you're not drunk at all !," I laughed.

"No ! I'm drunk !!," he said. Made me laugh more and more.

"What kind of drunk person that keep telling people that he's drunk ?," I teased and laughed.

"Aish. So you know everything ?," he lost at the end. I nodded.

Saw his cute face, pouting when he knew I did that.

I sighed. Tired laughing. 

"Oppa. Stop. I have to go home, it's late night," I said and stood up. But he pulled me once more.

"No !! I will drive you home," he said. I smiled. "No. I can go by myself. Don't worry," I smiled wider.

"No ! You're a girl and I have the responsibility to do so," he said and glared at me. 

"No oppa. You just sleep. I will meet you tomorrow. Okay ?," I said and glared back at him.

He frowned in angry face. "No ! I will--," I cut his words by kissing his cheek. Made him stop all the way.

"I'll go now," I said and stared at his freezing face. So funny. I felt my face was hot enough, blushed.

Why the heck I did that huh ? 

"Tiff...," he finally spoke. "What again ?," I asked and frowned.

"Can you... do that again ?," BANG! that made me blushing even more ! You stupid Tiffany !

"What ?!," I exclaimed with my oink face. "Do that again, and I'll let you go home," he siad.

Ugh. NAUGHTY !! Okay. He said so. "Okay. Don't move !," I said.

I made my face closer to his freezed face. Slowly closed my eyes, thumping.

And, kissed. Oh wait ? It wasn't cheek !

I opened my eyes and fis face was right in front of me !! I kissed, his lips !

DONGHAE's POV

I turned my head, and YEAH!!

There  her lips met mine. She opened her eyes and, shocked. Blushed. Oh, cute.

"Oppa !," she punched my chest slightly in angry but embarrassed face. Lovely.

"Aish ! I'm going !," she ran away, out from my apartment.

It was so cute. my lips, and could taste her lips. Sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EUAAAAAAAAAAKKKKK. This is so LAME. I know. Yucky ? Sense-less ? I'm lacking of ideas~

PLEASE give me IDEAS guys ;----;

aigoo...

please COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE !!

Thank you ;)