Because of Her

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

I sat alone in the corner of the cafe. Recalled all what I saw at the restaurant last night. Actually, who was she ? Why she's with Donghae oppa ? Friend. She must be just a friend, right ?

"Tiffany", someone patted my back. Oh ? Wooyoung. "Why ?", I asked. "Why you're here ? It's lunch time. Why don't you join us having lunch in the worker dining room ?", he asked. "Erm.. Nothing. I just think that maybe some of the workers here dislike me. I don't want to bother them", I said honestly. "Dislike you ? Who ?", he rapidly replied. "Erm.. Just some of them. Anyway, I have to go now, bye !", I stood up and left him. 

WOOYOUNG's POV

I saw her sitting alone in the corner of the cafe. What happen ? I approached her and patted her back. "Tiffany", I said. "Why ?", she turned back. "Why you're here ? It's lunch time. Why don't you join us having lunch in the worker dining room ?", I asked. "Erm... Nothing. I just think that maybe some of the workers here dislike me. I don't want to bother them", she said. "Dislike you ? Who ?", I rapidly asked. "Erm... Just some of them. Anyway, I have to go now, bye !", she stood up and left. Strange. Tiffany has been so suspicious since last night. She didn't smile as usual. And, who dislike her ? I have to ask my workers !

I got into the workers dining room. "Sorry to disturb you all. But, I heard that some of you dislike Tiffany. May I know who dislike her ? Just be honest. And tell me your reason !", I said. To the point. "Sorry, sir. we just don't like her. You treat her better than us. Like, she's special. You never care when any of us hurt like what happened to Tiffany before. But when Tiffany just accidentally hurt herself when she cooked, you rapidly brought her to your office. Wasn't that strange ?", a girl said. W-What ? Did I ? "So, you dislike her just because of that ? Listen. I treat all of you in the same way. I never know if anyone hurt. I just accidentally saw Tiffany at that day. One more, please treat her like all of you treat each other as friend. All of you are friends here", I said. "See that ? You treat her differently !", another one said. "Whatever. I remind you all", I got out from the room.

TIFFANY's POV

I walked to the kitchen. I decided to cook something for Donghae oppa. for his lunch.

I've prepared some food. I dressed up and went out from the cafe. Headed to the company.

I walked to the Donghae oppa's room. "Hello, Ms. Hwang", I saw a man bowed. he must be Donghae oppa's secretary. "Hi. Can I meet Donghae oppa ?", I asked. "Erm... He isn't in his room now", he said. "Where is he then ? Meeting ?", I asked again. "He... Went out for a lunch with a girl named Jessica", he made me frowned. Jessica ? Who's she ? "W-Who's Jessica ?". I asked in curious. "she said that she's Mr. Lee's friend", I sighed. Jessica ? Could she be the one who was with Donghae oppa last night ? "O-Okay. Erm... since he already has lunch. Here, you can eat it", I gave him the bag of food. "For me ? Are you sure Ms. Hwang ? Thanks a lot", he bowed. "You're welcome. I'll be in my father's room. Please tell me if Donghae oppa come. Okay ?", I smiled. He nodded so I left.

DONGHAE's POV

Aish. This girl, so annoying. She said that last night was the last. But she forced me to have lunch with her ! she even came to the company AGAIN ! After lunch, we got back to the company.

"Oppa, do you really hate me ?", she suddenly asked and grabbed my arm, hugged. "Jessica, please let go of me. You make me feel annoyed by girls. I dislike all girls is because of you. You lied. You had a boyfriend already right ? At that time ? You said that you can't because you gotta go to Paris. But after you went away, I knew that you actually went to Paris with your boyfriend. I know everything. So now, let go of me !", I said.

JESSICA's POV

HELL !! How did he know that ? yes. Actually, I liked him too. But I had a boyfriend already. I gotta go to Paris with him. I was so confused at that time. But hell yeah. I broke up with my boyfriend while ago. That's why I came back to Korea. 

"Jessica, please let go of me. You make me feel annoyed by girls. I dislike all girls is because of you. You lied. You had a boyfriend already right ? At that time ? You said that you can't because you gotta go to Paris. But after you went away, I knew that you actually went to Paris with your boyfriend. I know everything. So now, let go of me !", he said and pushed my hand away. Tch. 

"Oppa. I'm sorry. But I love you. trust me !", I said. That's true. I liked him. "Forget it, Jess ! Leave me ! You said last night was the last. and then you forced me to have lunch with you today. ENOUGH ! Go away now !", he said and left me. NO WAY. Lee Donghae ! I have to get you ! I ran to him, hugged him from the back.

TIFFANY's POV

"Hello ? Ms. Hwang. Mr. Lee just comes, you can meet him", I heard someone called me from the door. He must be Donghae oppa's secretary. "Okay", I walked out from the room.

Smile Tiffany. Those girl was just Donghae oppa's friend. You gotta be the cheerful Tiffany again. 

Ouch. My chest. Hurt. My eyes, widened. And suddenly got teary.  Donghae oppa... With those girl, again. And it's WORST. Those girl hugged Donghae oppa ! God. Did I just dreaming ? Or.. It's REAL ? "Oppa", I said, in shaky voice.

DONGHAE's POV

HELL. Those girl hugged me ! "Jess, let me go", I turned back and pushed her. But she hugged me, again. I hated it. 

"Oppa", I heard someone said. In shaky voice. Wait. I thought I know that voice. I turned back. T-Tiffany ?! 

"Jess !", I pushed her as strong as I could. "Oppa !", she protested. "Oppa, who's she...", Tiffany asked, in distance. "She's...", I couldn't finish my sentence, Jessica cut it. "Oppa ! Who's she ?". "Who are you ? I'm... Donghae oppa's fiancee", Tiffany said. "F-Fiancee ?! Oppa ! You're enganged ?! She's just joking right ?", Jessica faced me. "Hey, you ! You're his fiancee ? In your dream !! No way ! He's my boyfriend !", she said in such a loud voice. HELL. How dare she said that huh ! 

TIFFANY's POV

"Hey, you ! You're his fiancee ? In your dream !! No way ! He's my boyfriend !", she said in a loud voice. She's... Donghae oppa's... Girlfriend ? "Oppa... Is that, real ?", I asked, in more shaky voice as my eyes got  teary. "No, she's not right. She's no one for me", Donghae oppa asked. REALLY ? Should I just believe him ? Yah !! Stupid ! He's your fiance ! Trust him, HWANG TIFFANY !!!

"Okay, oppa. I'll leave now", I said. I just didn't want to think more and more negative. And I left them. 

DONGHAE's POV

"Yah ! Jung Jessica ! See that ? She misunderstand us !", I said. "Oppa, but soon.. we gonna be a couple right ? You still love me. I know that !", she said back. Yucks. NO WAY. 

TIFFANY's POv

I went back to the cafe. Swollen eyes. "Tiffany", I saw Wooyoung approached me. Ugh. He saw my ugly and swollen face now. "Sorry, I have to go to the restroom", I said and kept my head down. "Hey, what happen ? You cried ?", he grabbed my hand. "S-Sorry", I threw her hand away and ran to the restroom.

WOOYOUNG's POV

Oh ? what happen with her ? She cried ? Her eyes were swollen. Her face was red. Who was dare to make Tifffany cried huh ?!

>>HOURS LATER

It's night already. I saw Tiffany just kept sitting in silence alone. Did she really feel bad cause the workers dislike her ? I approached her.

"Tiffany, are you okay ?", I asked. "O-Oh. I-I'm fine", she slowly turned back. "What happened ? You can tell me everything. Maybe I can help you", i said. "Erm.. It's nothing", she said. "Nothing ? It's about your problem with the workers right ?", I guessed. "N-No. I'm okay with that. It's a private problem", she said. Could it be... "Your problem with your fiance ?", I asked in low tone. She might hurt. "Erm... Honestly, yes", she nodded slowly. Tch. Those person. How dare he made Tiffany cried like that huh ?! "So... May I know what's the matter ?", I asked again. "I... I don't know. Maybe you might laugh on me. Cause I saw Donghae oppa with another girl. Last night, when we were having dinner. Then today, when I sent food for him. I even met those girl. And... She said that... She's Donghae oppa's girlfriend", she looked so sad. Hell. Those Donghae person, I'm gonna punch him. He's ENGANGED but he date another girl !! "But, Donghae oppa said they're just friend. I don't know what should I do now. Trust him or not", she sighed.

"O-Okay, Tiffany. You have to calm down. Anyway, it's time to go home. Let's go", I said and helped her to stand up. We walked to the lockers room. But she suddenly grabbed my hand. Made my heart thumped, fast. So fast. I turned back, and saw those pretty eyes. "Thank you. I hope.. We can be friends", she said and smiled. GOD. Of course ! Even I'm ready to be more than friend ! "Sure", I replied.

TIFFANY's POV

I've prepared all my stuffs. Ready to go home. "Tiffany, let's go", I heard someone said from the door. "Oh ? Wooyoung-ssi ?", I said as I stood up and went out from the room. "I'll drive you home. It's night", he said. "Oh, no. Thanks. I can go by myself", I said. "No. You're a girl. Don't be like that. We're friends, aren't we ?", he smiled. "O-Okay", I followed him and got into the car.

DONGHAE's POV

I rested on my bed. So relaxing. Oh ? My phone rang.

"Hello ? Mr. Hwang ? What happen ? Tiffany still has not come home yet ?! No, she isn't with me. O-Okay", I hung up. What the heck. She didn't come home yet, because of me ? Because of the incident at the office ? Hell. It's all because of those Jessica thing. Aish, Tiffany. You made me to go out at night. You know ? It's cold ! I really hate you !

I drove to Hwang's house first. Mr. Hwang wanted to meet me. 

"Mr. Lee, come in", I saw someone in the living room. "Oh, Mr. Hwang. Has Tiffany come ?", I asked. "Not yet. That's why I wanna ask you why", he said. "I don't know. I'm not with her", I replied and took a sit. "Okay,now let's find her", he said and stood up. So I did. We walked out from the house. But suddenly, a car came. Tch. I saw Tiffany came out from the car. And hell yeah. A young man too. 

"Tiffany ! Where have you been, honey ? And, who's he ?", Mr. Hwang asked. "Sorry dad. I'll explain it. Oh ? D-Donghae O-Oppa ? Why you're here ?", she widened her eyes as she recognized me. "he's here because we gonna find you. But you're here now", Mr. Hwang said. "Dad, please let him home now. It's late", she said. Good girl. You knew that I need to rest instead to care of you right ?

TIFFANY's POV

He left. Also, Wooyoung. I thanked him already.

"Dad. I'm sorry. Actually, I ... I'm working", I said honestly. I didn't want him to worry about me. "W-Work ? W-Where ?!", he said, in such a shocked face. "In a cafe. And please, just let me. And, keep it as a secret. I beg you", I pouted. "Tiffany... Cafe ? You can work in the company, honey", he said. "See that ? I've said that I'll work by my own skill. I can cook, so I work there. And the young man who drove me home, he's my boss. He's kind", I said. "Okay. Whatever honey. Start from now, please. Please don't make me worry more and more about you. And, I'll keep it as a secret", he smiled and hugged me. "Thanks dad. I love you", I hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYY !! This is such a long update, right ? How's it ? TELL ME !! Hahah~

I'm gonna make it long, don't worry ;) And one more. start from February, I think this and my HyukFany story gonna be on SEMI-HIATUS. Cause you know... I'm gonna be busy for tests, national exams, and so on about school. It'll be like that until about on last April. Don't worry ! I'll keep updating as I can each week, okay ? So support my fics more >.<

And give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Big THANKS ~^-^~