True Love

The Truth Of Love

[Tiffany's POV]

We've been married for about a year now. So, what?

I mean, I've been feeling empty lately because Donghae oppa is too busy with his work. I won't blame him though, it's just that... I'm lonely.

He frequently goes overseas for days and even weeks. So, how do you think about me? My feelings?

I have to stay alone in our big apartment room, without him. As a wife, I truly, really, seriously miss him.

With all of those reason, I decided to work part-time in a nearby cafe. I resigned from my previous job because Donghae oppa's parents think that it's better for a wife to stay at home. Literally, I'm just a housewife now.

One thing, I actually keep my part-time job as a secret from my husband. Why? I'm pretty sure that he will tell me to stop as soon as he knows it.

Today, it seems that my husband will be back from Spain. He's been there for about a week.

His secretary told me that he'll be back from Spain tonight. So that means I still can do my part-time job.

Early in the morning, I woke up  and quickly dressed comfortably. Without forgetting my breakfast, I cooked a simple meal, french toast.

Since  I need to hurry, I quickly go downstairs then go to the nearest cafe where I work, The Beans.

I've been working there for about a month now, so I'm pretty close already with some of the staffs. Well, they're nice.

"Tiffany-ssi! Good morning!", Siwon, the owner of the cafe greeted me. He's really a great person.

I smiled to greet him back. "Morning!", Luna, another staff greeted me with her bright smile. "Morning!", I greeted back.

"It's great to have you early in the morning. Everyone loves your french toast for breakfast!", Siwon told me.

"Thank you. I think I'm not that good at cooking", I replied and he giggled.

"How is your husband doing?", he asked. Oh, right. I'm a married woman, a wife. And this kind of me at the moment is just so miserable.

"Well... He's been busy lately. He's in Spain now and he'll be back tonight", I replied without even a smile. I miss him. LIke, seriously.

"That's great then!", he said. Great? Only if he's not that busy.

As a wife, how can I stop my husband from his work? He loves it so much. He'd worked so hard for his career up 'til now.

Stopping him, means stopping what he loves to do.

After an hour, we're all busy serving for the cafe. In the middle of our business, my phone rang.

I'm so excited, hoping that my lovely husband is the one calling. And, it turns out to be... true!

"Oppa!", I picked up with full of excitement.

"Fany-ah! How are you doing?", he replied.

"I'm doing good. How about you? Have you boarded to the plane? I heard that you're coming tonight", I asked happily.

"Good. Well... Fany-ah, I'm sorry. I don't think I can make it today. There's a sudden business and I have to stay for 2 days more here", he said.

Wait. What?! Seriously... All the smiles vanished from my face. Do I need to bear another 2 days?

"Ah... really? Okay. I hope it goes well. I'm hanging up. Bye", I ended it with disappointment.

I think that it's better to end it first before I can't hold my disappointment and hurt him.

 

[Donghae's POV]

I just couldn't bear it, I think I have to call my lovely wife.

"Oppa!", she picked up with full of excitement.

"Fany-ah! How are you doing?", I replied.

"I'm doing good. How about you? Have you boarded to the plane? I heard that you're coming tonight", she asked.

"Good. Well... Fany-ah, I'm sorry. I don't think I can make it today. There's a sudden business and I have to stay for 2 days more here", I said.

"Ah... really? Okay. I hope it goes well. I'm hanging up. Bye", she hung up.

I guess she's fallen for my trap. There's no way that I can bear another 2 days from seeing my Tiff.

I'm actually waiting in the transit room before flying to Korea. She must have thought that I'll be coming in 2 days.

Good, I can make a surprise for her. I've been so busy lately that I rarely meet her.

After few hours, I arrived in Incheon airport. I had my secretary picking me up.

We were on our way to my apartment with a bouquet of flower with me already. She gonna love it, right?

But, wait. I think I need to buy a cake for her too!

"Do you know a cafe that sells cake nearby? I think I need to buy a cake", I asked him.

"I think there's a cafe nearby. The Beans. But I'm not sure whether they sell cake or not", he said.

"Well, let's try going there", we headed there right away.

 

[Tiffany's POV]

Ugh, so tired. Since Donghae oppa won't be coming today, I decided to help the cafe for a full day today.

"I'll leave now I think", I told Siwon. 

"Now? You look so tired. I think you should eat something before you go", he said.

"No, thanks. I can just go home and rest", I replied.

"Nope, nope! Anyway you should try my aglio olio pasta!", he pushed me down into a seat and he quickly ran to the kitchen.

I was still with my cafe apron on. A little bit messy hair. Today is just, messy.

After about 15 minutes, he came back with a plate of pasta.

"Here! You'll be surprised and love this!", he praised himself.

I tried it and... it was really delicious!

"Wow, Siwon-ssi! It's so great!", i responded and we laughed with all the fun.

 

[Donghae's POV]

I came down from the car, heading to the cafe.

I was on my way going inside, but I saw a very familiar face. Yeah! Tiffany!

I saw her laughing with all the happiness with.. a man! Wait! That man even took somethingg off her cheek! 

With all the anger, I ran inside and approached them.

I grabbed her hand and made her stood up. "Oppa?", she was all confused and surprised.

That strange man suddenly stood up and pull my hands off from Tiff's.

"What are you doing to my staff?", he said. "Staff? You.. you work here?", I asked in confusion to Tiffany.

"I'm her husband anyway. Let's go!", I grabbed her and brought her back to our apartment.

 

[Tiffany's POV]

We were back to our apartment, even with my apron on.

"Fany-ah! What do you think you're doing? Huh?", he asked with all the madness on his face.

Hahah. This is funny. Look at how angry he is. Did he think about my feelings, even a little bit?

"Tiffany! Can't you hear me? I'm asking you right now! What do you think you're doing! What do you think people will see us? Do you want to be seen as a player? How did you hang out with another man while you already have a husband? Huh? You even ate together, laughing, just like you were dating him! What will that make me as your husband? Are you on your mind?!", he exploded.

 

[Donghae's POV]

"Tiffany! Can't you hear me? I'm asking you right now! What do you think you're doing! What do you think people will see us? Do you want to be seen as a player? How did you hang out with another man while you already have a husband? Huh? You even ate together, laughing, just like you were dating him! What will that make me as your husband? Are you on your mind?!", I exploded.

I could see a bitter smile on her face.

"Player? Can't I get that name already? Don't you think that it's better for me to have that name in front of people now? That man was just my boss!", I replied.

"Just a boss? Now I see. You even work without my permission!", he spoke loudly.

This is funny. I was the one who should be angry, shuldn't I?

"Sure. I didn't ask for your permission because I know that you won't allow me. Can't you consider my feelings? Why in the world do you think I decided to work there? I am a wife, a housewife now! and my husband? He's terribly busy so that I can't see and meet him even I miss him! He's so busy going everywhere for the sake of his career that he had built for years! He's so in love with that career up to the point that I can't even say a word to make him stop for a while! I am a housewife whose husband is home for few days and gone for weeks and months! What do you think I should do? Without working? My husband would've found me dead because I didn't have anything to do! Why would I flirt with another man when I have my husband's name deep inside my heart? You think I don't miss him.?Yes, true! I hope I won't miss him so badly like I did every single day. Longing for his hugs and kisses, his cheesy words, and every single sweet thing we used to share before. But now he's so busy so that I barely feel them. And now? My husband is right here with his burning head. He thought that I was playing with his heart. Underestimating my loyalty to him. I really want to hug and kiss him but what can I do? I'm just a failure as a wife!", those words flew out with tears.

I can't believe it. How can I... How did I... I should've thought about her feelings first! 

I pulled her to a hug. She's crying crazily. And that hurts my heart. I promised her not to hurt and make her cry. But what did I just do?

"I am sorry. I am really sorry. It's me. I'm a true failure as a husband. I should've thought more about you and your feelings. I was planning to make a happy surprise for you but... Now.. I just did the opposite. Sorry, Fany-ah", I tighten our hug and kissed her forehead.

[Tiffany's POV]

After an hour, we were much more better and calmer.

We were sitting on the couch next to each other, with my head leaning on his chest.

"Oppa", I started. "Hm?", he quickly responded.

"Can I... continue working in the cafe?", I asked.

He was silent for few moments.

"Okay. But with some conditions!", he replied.

"First. Don't work too much! Second, don't get too near with that man", he added.

I giggled. He's full of jealousy. We're married but that jealousy was still the same when we were dating back then.

"Why? Is it funny? I'm serious", he frowned.

"Okay, okay. I understand", I replied.

"Fany-ah", he suddenly his serious face. What now.

"Do you know how much I miss you?", his question made my face all red.

"Nope. How much?", I jokingly asked.

"As much as this", he suddenly pulled me into a very deep kiss. A thing we haven't done for a pretty long time.

Without realizing, we were on our bed already with our lips locked to each others'.

I stopped. "Oppa. I'm all stingy because I worked a lot today", I said.

"You're stingy? No way! I even smell a tense night now", he said and put us into kisses again.

With those kisses leading to our very hot night, we've made up.

 

[Donghae's POV]

After that incident, I've decided to reduce my overseas trip and minimize my business tasks so that I can spend more time with my wife.

Today, she's going to the cafe for her part-time.

"Oppa, the breakfast is ready. Let's eat so that I can quickly leave for work", she said.

I walked to the dining room, finding a very delicious-looking menu.

She finished her meal very quickly.

"Fany-ah. Aren't you tired?", I asked in worry.

She was busy washing the dishes, so she responded just by shaking her head.

I stood up and approached her as soon as I finished my meal, hugging her from the back.

Kissing her shoulder, neck, my lovely wife.

"Don't work too much. You look skinnier now", I said.

"It's okay, I won't work too much", she replied while facing me.

She looked a little bit pale today. "Are you okay? You don't look well", I put both my hands on her cheeks, checking her temperature.

"I'm okay. Just I was a little tired. I'll get better soon", she said. Well, she has no fever.

After that she quickly go for work.

 

[Tiffany's POV]

Luna is sick today, so I decided to help the cafe until night. I have to replace Luna's position too.

I don't know, I'm just a little bit off today. My head is kinda spinning sometimes.And I sweat more than usual.

"Fany-ssi, are you okay?", Siwon asked.

I smiled a bit, "I'm okay. I just need to rest later".

"It's night already. You can go home. You look totally pale now", he said.

Am I? Ugh, wait. I feel like vomitting. I think it's because I skipped my lunch.

I ran to the restroom.

 

[Donghae's POV]

I decided to pick Tiff in the cafe now. It's night already anyway.

"Hello", I came in and greeted some staffs.

From afar, I can see Tiff coming from the restroom. Wait! She's way too pale!

"Oppa!," she greeted me with a smile. She ran a little to me.

"Fany-ah!", I excalimed spontaneously as soon as I saw her passed out and fell.

 

[Tiffany's POV]

I slowly opened my eyes, and I was laying in the bed of our bedroom already.

As soon as I open them, I can see Donghae oppa was sitting silently beside me with such a face.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I made you worried. I think I really worked too much", I said.

He suddenly kissed me right on my lips with a huge smile on his face.

"Rest well, my loves", he said.

"Your.. loves?", I asked in confusion.

"Yes. You. And our baby", he replied with another huge smile.

Wait.. What?! Baby?!!

"B-Baby..?!", I asked with tears coming out slowly from my eyes.

He nodded the hugged me, and that was how my tears started flowing out in happiness.

"The doctor said that it's been 3 weeks. Really.. I love you, Fany-ah!", he whispered and tighten his hugs.

I laughed in happiness, "I love you too. You're the best husband and you'll be the best father soon, right?".

He laughed and kissed me all the way.

-THE END-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!!!

It's been a long time, too!

How do you think? I think this is the right time to end this story that I won't continue leaving you all hanging :))

I hope you guys will continue supporting me and my stories, don't forget to give your comment and subscribe!

Anyway, I'll be having many exams soon so wish me luck so I'll succeed!! 

See you all soon in another story <3