A Stalker

The Truth Of Love

>>DAYS LATER

DONGHAE' POV

Hm... I still wondered why I kept getting free breakfast EVERYDAY in this cafe. But, okay. Forget it.

I headed to my car, got in and started the engine. Oh ? "Isn't that... Tiffany ?", I saw her and a young man, the one who drove Tiffany home that night, went out from the cafe. Were they... Dating ? Oh, no way. I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E, right ? as long as I knew, that Tiffany loved me. Wasn't she ? She always said that she loves me ! B-But, why the hell she walked with that young man. And, anyway. Who's he ? I knew, after those Jessica incident.. Tiffany didn't talk to me that much. She never send me any lunch as usual. Did she get mad cause of that ? But, no. She still at least visited me at the office. And so on. 

They walked away. I didn't know why. I stopped my engine and got down from the car. I wore my thick coat since it's so cold. I wore my sunglass. Tch. Like a stupid, I followed them. 

TIFFANY's POV

Me and Wooyoung walked out from the cafe. Sure. After I saw Donghae oppa left. After those incident, I still gave him free breakfast of course. But I never sent him lunch anymore. I didn't know why either. I promised Wooyoung to go to the cinema with him early in the morning. I mean, after I 'watched' Donghae oppa. yap. We've became so close as friends. Wooyoung sometimes sent me home. Asked me for lunch or dinner together. I shared a lot of stories to him. He's so kind and friendly even we've just became friends for days. I felt really comfortable with him. 

WOOYOUNG's POV

We walked to the bus stop. Aish. Why it's so cold ? I already wore a thick coat ! I turned to where Tiffany stood up, beside me. "Tiff, do you feel so cold ?", I asked. Yap. That's how I called her, Tiff. "Erm... Ye-- I mean, No !", she said. Hahahah. She's so cute. "Hahahah ! Tiff ! See that ? Don't try to lie to me ! Your nose is red enough to be called as tomato !", I said. "Yah ! Wooyoung ! How dare you call me tomato ?! Your ears are red too ! Like cherries ! Hahahah", she pointed at my ears. "It's because I'm cold ! Don't you bring any scarf ?", I asked. She shook her head. "Stupid. You need that ! Cover your tomato nose too", I said and gave her my scarf. "Wooyoung ! You need to wear it too ! I'm okay", she gave it back. Omo. She's so kind-hearted. "Aish. Okay. what about we wear it together ?", I suggested. "Oh ? Can we ?", she frowned. I nodded and wrapped our neck with the long scarf I had. Felt so warm. "Thanks", she smiled. and showed those great eye-smile. 

DONGHAE's POV

Yucks. What was that ?! They wore one scarf together ? So suspicious. Who's that young man ? He looked so close with Tiffany. 

They got into a cinema. Hey ! Don't say... They gonna watch a movie ?

I followed them. And the hard time was, I queued right behind them ! What a relief, Tiffany didn't recognize me. They bought.. A horror movie ticket ?! Hell. I dislike it. But okay, I bought it too.

They got into the venue. And surely, I sat right behind them. 

The movie started. Hell yeah. That was not scary at all. 

A ghost appeared. "Kyaaaaaaa !!!", everyone screamed. Except me. But including Tiffany. W-Wait ! What was that ?! Tiffany hugged those young man !! Really ? What relationship they had ?

WOOYOUNG's POV

A ghost appeared. Not scary for me. But I thought, scary enough to made Tiffany hugged me. She hid her face behind my arms. cute. "Tiffany, the ghost is gone", I whispered. "Wooyoung ! Why do you have to make me watch this kind of movie huh ?", she whispered back in angriness. Cute, more cute. "didn't I tell you so ? I got 2 free tickets. And it's horror movie", I whispered back. "Whatever. I don't wanna watch again. Let me hide like this until the end", she said. "Okay", I let her.

The movie ended like that. Tch, nonsense ! "Tiff, let's g--", I saw her. She was sleeping ? Omo, she even looked like a real angel like that ! "Hm ? Woo--", she opened her eyes as she rubbed her eyes. "Wooyoung ?", she continued. "Come on, Tiff. It has ended", I said and helped her to stand up. "Wooyoung, I'm so sleepy", she said as she leaned on my shoulder. GOD. We must be looked like a couple like that ! "Just, lean your head first, until you're wide enough to walk by yourself", I pulled her closer. Such a sweet moment.

DONGHAE's POV

OH ! HELL. W-What were they doing ?! Tiffany leaned on his shoulder ?! GOD. Please let me know. WHO THE HELL WAS HE ?

They walked out from the cinema. Headed somewhere. Yap. I was still RIGHT behind of them. 

They walked into a supermarket. Hell yeah. I couldn't get in cause she might recognize me all of sudden. The supermarket was a bit small. So I decided to waited outside.

They walked out from the supermarket after a while. "Thanks Woo ! I love vanilla ice cream a lot !", I heard Tiffany said and smiled at that young man. "My pleasure", he smiled back. Okay, but... W-What was that ?! That young man hugged Tiffany on her shoulder, pulled her closer into him. Tch. I was TOTALLY A STUPID. I got fooled by that innocent-like girl. The fact, she cheated on me after she ACTED as a kind-hearted girl in front of me. Thanks God, you showed me the REAL her.

I left them. Tch. I didn't care anymore.

TIFFANY's POV

I really thanked Wooyoung for the day. He made my day. It was TOTALLY fun ! Even I fell asleep anyway.

We headed back to the cafe. But it was lunch time already. "erm.. Tiff. I have a meeting with our cafe partner. I'll be back maybe, a bit late. sorry, I can't send you home today", Wooyoung said as we stepped in. "It's okay. Thanks a lot anyway", I smiled at him. "You're welcome. I'll leave now, bye !", he waved and left me. 

I walked to the kitchen. "Tch. Look, who just come back from a date", I heard someone said as I stepped in. I kept walking, pretended like I didn't hear them. "See that ? You're so arrogant. You may look so innocent, but not with your real-self. You juts A-C-T like an innocent girl. Date our boss. Steal his attention from us. How dare you huh ?", a girl approached me. She's a cashier I thought. "Stop it. I'm not like that ! Won't ever ! Stop saying that I'm dating with Wooyoung ! He's my friend !", I replied and shouted a bit. "Yah !! How dare you to yell at me ?! You're a jerk !", OUCH. I felt pain on my left cheek. she slapped me. I took a deep breath, calmed down. "Huh. Don't act like you wanna be a patient girl. You're greedy enough", another OUCH. She slapped my right cheek. No, I wouldn't reply those slaps. "Would please stop it ? It's just a misunderstand. I never steal Wooyoung from all of you. We're just friend", I explained with a bit teary eyes. "Just cry. You're such a cry baby right ? I know. You're the one and only daughter of The Palace but you fell for our boss so you work here. You act like an innocent while step by step you want him to be yours, right ? I know that ! H-W-A-N-G  T-I-F-F-A-N-Y !!", ugh. That's the worst, they threw me with some garbages. Smelled so BAD. But I couldn't fight them all. Donghae oppa, won't you be my hero ? Won't you... Help me ? Protect me ?

I washed myself. Got another clothes that I put on my locker. "YOU ! Now clean ALL this cafe ! You're not allowed to go home if you haven't clean all !", that girl shouted at me again. "O-Okay. But, will you stop yelling at me and saying stuffs about me and Wooyoung if I do that ?", I asked. "Oh, sure. But, clean it all first !", she said and left. 

Nothing I could do. I had to survive. I cleaned all the cafe. B-But, time showed that it was ALMOST MIDNIGHT. What should I do ? I even haven't clean the frozen room ! That place was big enough ! 

I got into the frozen room. UGH. So cold. I just had to clean the shelves right ? Good. I gotta work faster so I could go home.

WOOYOUNG's POV

I walked back to the cafe. I got in and went to my room, took my bag. While after, time to closed the cafe. I checked all the room. Sure, everyone left already. I locked my room, kitchen, frozen room, lockers room, meeting room, and so on.  I went out from the cafe, and locked it. Time to go home. 

TIFFANY's POV

D-O-N-E !! Fyuhh~ finally. I walked to the door, but... Oh ?! Why couldn't I open it ? Oh GOD ! Did someone lock it already ? "HELP !! HELP ! I'm here. Someone please open the door !!", I shouted as I banged my hands on the door. 

Hundred times I banged my hands. Hurt. But no one out there. Ugh. So cold. I just wore this apron, no jacket. My phone, in my locker. God. Please. Help me. Don't let me die like this... I still want to see my parents, my friends, Wooyoung, and... Donghae oppa.

I couldn't stand to it anymore. J-Just... Too cold. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW's IT EVERYONE ?? I really hope that y'all will like it !

Hm.. You know, I'll be in SEMI-HIATUS after this. I really have TONS of EXAMS. Really. So hard. Please wish me luck for all my exams so I can be a successful one. Also, I can continue this fanfic. Don't worry, I'll update as often as I can ;) Please understand my condition >.<

Please give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks a lot ^-^