Protect

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

"Miss Hwang ! Miss ! Tiffany ! Tiffany !", I heard someone shouted as I opened my eyes. "Hm ? Tae ?", I said as I saw Taeyeon was running toward me. "What happen ? You're in such a hurry early in the morning", I said and rubbed my eyes. "D-Danger ! Danger !", she was exhausted. "Calm down, Tae. Tell me", I yawned. "Mr. D-Donghae...", I git excited all of sudden. "D-Donghae oppa ? W-Why ? What happen ?", I asked. "He.. He's accused that he corrupted the money for the big project. Here... Read it by yourself", she passed me a newspaper. OMO ! Really ?! No way ! Donghae oppa wouldn't do that ! "Lee Donghae, the son of The Pacific corrupted his business partner's project". That's what written on the newspaper. I knew, Donghae oppa wouldn't do that ! I just needed to prove it !

DONGHAE's POV

Hell ! Why ? Why did such a news appear in this good condition ? Such a stupid gossip ! Of course ! I wouldn't ever do that ! I would always be a professional co-director even I worked in my business partner's company ! I wouldn't ever cheat !

I slammed the newspaper to the floor. Threw them away. Hell, what should I do now ?

My phone rang. Made me feel more and more angry. Who would call me in such a condition huh ? 

"Hello ? Oh, Mr. Hwang ? Y-Yes. But I never do that, I promise !", I talked. "Mr. Lee Donghae. I know you'll never do that. I know very well how you work. Don't worry, I'll handle all", he said. "B-But... What do you mean by that ? I'll solve it ! Don't worry !", I replied. "No need, Mr. Donghae. I'll handle all of this. You can just rest and wait until this problem is completely solved", he said again. "So... I'm not allowed to go to the office ?", I asked. "Nope. I mean, no need to go to the office. Relax yourself. I already bought a ticket for a trip to Jeju Island. I hope you'll like it. Soon, my secretary will send it", I widened my eyes. Was he a crazy ? Or just too kind-hearted ? Or else ? "Are you sure, Mr. Hwang ?", I made sure. "Of course, I am. Now pack all your things. You gonna stay there for about 3 days. I'll call again later", then he hung up. For sure. I really didn't know how should I react ? Shocked ? Happy ? Sad ? Great.

I packed all my stuffs. In a half-believed heart. After all prepared, my bell rang. I walked out from my room, opened the door. W-WHAT ?

TIFFANY's POV

I smiled, as he opened the door. "Oppa", I gave him my eyesmile. "W-What are you doing here ?", he asked. "Me ? I'm here to pick you up. Hurry", I grabbed his hand as I brought him into the lift. "My suitcase !", he shouted on the way there. "Don't worry, the assistants are there", I smiled. 

We walked out from the apartment. I saw lots of people were surrounding the lobby gate. Who were they ? But... They're reporters, I guessed. Oh well. I never saw those many people. "Mr. Donghae, is it real that you have corrupted Ms. Hwang's company ?", a reporter asked in shout. "Of course not ! Donghae oppa would never do that !", I shouted as I heard that. "But, Ms. Hwang. Why'd you still believe him even there's news that he cheated ?", another one asked. Oh, I was out of temper. Might be. "Of course I do ! He's my fiance ! My love ! Why should I avoid him then ? There aren't any evidence right ? Oppa, let's go", I answered as I grabbed Donghae oppa into our car. Some guards were there and protected us.

DONGHAE's POV

 We've arrived in a big resort. After hours of journey. Tiffany kept holding my hand along the journey. Oh hell. That was . "So, oppa. Relax yourself here. Erm... I'll stay in the next door. If you need anything, just let me know", she said as we stopped in front of a room. "Rest well", she smiled and went away.

It was night, late one. I couldn't do anything except sleep. I was so tired.

I woke up. Rubbed my eyes and stood up. I walked to the kitchen near my bedroom. I saw a sandwich and a glass of milk there. I approached it. "Oppa, good morning ! I hope you sleep well last night ^^ I made this sandwich and bought the milk, enjoy it ! I'm in my room, so just come or call if you need any help. Okay ? -Tiffany", I read. So she came here ? Wait ! How ?

TIFFANY's POV

I walked out from the office of the resort. Returned the master-key of the resort rooms. Yap. An easy access. My father's the owner.

I was so boring. I was there to be with Donghae oppa. But he had a problem, so I knew he need some rest. But I couldn't stand anymore. I wanna meet him !

I rang his bell. And he opened the door. He saw me, scanned me from head to toe. "Why oppa ?", I asked. "Nothing. Why ?", he asked back. "Let's take a walk ! Together !", I smiled. "Where ?", he said. "Everywhere ? Beach ?", I recommended. He nodded, and closed the door.

DONGHAE's POV

We walked around. I never knew, why did she ask me to take a walk ? Huh ? It was TOTALLY boring ! And, she even hold my hands sometimes ! Crazy girl ! 

"Oppa, I'll buy some ice cream there ! Do you want some ?", she asked. STUPID ! You ! Stupid ! Didn't I say that I dislike sweet things ? So stupid ! "Of course not ! I dislike sweets !", I said. "Oh, okay. Then just wait here. I'll be back", she said and left me alone. 

"See that ? Isn't he... The one on the newspaper ?", I heard an ahjumma said. Hell ! "Isn't he ... ? Lee Donghae !", another one recognized me. HELL. "Yah ! You ! Lee Donghae ! You're such a corruptor ! Just beat him !", an ahjussi shouted. GOD. They were holding such as eggs, even cup of coffee, garbage and so on ! I just closed my eyes, use my hands shaped an 'X' to block myself. In front of my face.

TIFFANY's POV

"I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay", I kept mentioning those all on my head. I was sure. I had to protect him. Because I love him.

DONGHAE 's POV

Strange. I even didn't get any shots ! I peeked. God !! I saw Tiffany was standing in front of me. She spread her arms, moved her head to the right side, closed her eyes. Was she... CRAZY ? Why did she protect me, huh ? Stupid girl !

Men approached us. I knew they were Tiffany's guards. They stopped all those people. "Oppa, are you okay ?", Tiffany approached me. Stupid ! "Of course I am ! But, see yourself ! You're full of garbage and else !", i said. 'I'm okay. As long as it's for you. I'll do anything", she smiled. Showed me her eyesmile.

We went back to the resort. Tiffany was in her room, cleaned up. And me. In my room, nothing. Those girl... Was she really a STUPID ? a CRAZY ? Didn't she think that she didn't need to do those all cause I even NEVER love her ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW UPDATE ! Heheh~ I'm a bit excited since tomorrow is my birthday >.< (21st Jan)

How was it ? TELL ME ! I'll update again on Sat and Sun ! Don't worry~ Maybe a double update for Sat since it's my birthday !

I wanna give a BIG THANKS to y'all who've read and subscribe my fic ! 

Read and subscribe my HYUKFANY fic too ! >< http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124912/show-me-your-love-eunhyuk-romance-tiffany-hyukfany

So please give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thank You <3