SIGH

The Truth Of Love

TIFFANY's POV

Sighed. It was such a tiring day. I spent my day to help Wooyoung at his cafe instead of in my office.

Well, I'm not familiar with the office environment yet.

"Tiffany, do I need to send you home ?," I heard Wooyoung said. I turned my body to him, then smiled.

"Of course not. I'm okay to go home by myself," I said.

"really ? Okay, I'll go first," he said. "Sure ! Good night !," I said as he left.

I walked out from the cafe, bowed to some workers who still cleaning up the cafe.

Then I stopped a taxi which passed by and got in.

About twenty minutes after, I arrived in front of my apartment building.

I quickly went up to my room, seriously I needed a rest.

I opened my door and made my way to the kitchen , took a glass of water and drank it.

"Seriously I'm hungry but I'm too sleepy," I mumbled as I walked to my bedroom.

I changed my clothes into shorts and tee then quickly laid down on my bed and slept.

>>MORNING

Hm ? I slowly opened my eyes. Why I felt so heavy ? Am I sick ?

Oh, wait ! I got up and... WHAT THE ?!!

"Donghae oppa !! Why you're here ?!," I shouted as soon as I saw him laying beside me, asleep.

DONGHAE's POV

"Donghae oppa !! Why you're here ?!," those words woke me up. 

"Aish... Fany-ah, why you're so noisy this early morning ?," I said and slowly opened my eyes.

"What ? I'm noisy because of you !! Oppa, why you're here.. Seriously", she shouted more.

I slowly got up and sat next to her. "You don't forget that we start living together huh ?," I asked.

"Whaaat ? Oh my God, seriously this is bad," she mumbled. 

"Why ? Aren't you happy with me  ?," I asked. She pouted and left me alone in the bedroom.

TIFFANY's POV

Aish what the heck he's saying ? Seriously I couldn't even understand him !

He was serious about that ?

Oh God, wait... Since when I had 2 tooth brushes in my bathroom ? Huh ?

And since when I had 2 towels hung on my bathroom too ?

I quickly took a bath and got out. Oh my.. This is horrible !

Since when I had 2 clothes wardrobes ?!

I opened that other wardrobe... What is this ? Full of man clothes !!

"Donghae oppa ! Are those other things yours ?," I asked as soon as I approached him in bedroom.

He innocently nodded and smiled, oh my.. Seriously I wasn't familiar with this.

"Fany-ah, I'm just happy that I'll be living with you," he winked. What the heck was that ?

"W-What's with that wink ?," I frowned. He even winked once more !!

He stood up, approached me.. Oh what's with that ert glare ?

He put his hands on my shoulder and turned me around, "get your clothes on," aaaaargh!!

God ! I forgot that I was just wearing my towel on !!

I quickly pushed him out from my bedroom, oh my face must have looked so red !

DONGHAE's POV

That was funny enough for me ! 

I would start living like this from now on ? Wait. I couldn't be so ert like this.

God, seeing her only with her towel on, her hair tied up, her wet skin... Yah Lee Donghae !!

Stop thinking about that !! Oh my, I didn't know how I would survive holding myself seeing her like that.

How long I should survive holding myself until she become my wife ? Oh this is horrible.

"Oppa, you have to take a bath and we have to go to office quickly !," I heard her walking out from bedroom.

"Okay," I replied and got in while se got out.

TIFFANY's POV

"Oh ! It's half past 7 already ! Oppa hurry up ! We gonna be late !!," I shouted.

Aish. Living with him isn't easy though.

Few moments later, he stepped out from the room. Running, exactly.

"Oppa hurry !!," I said once again. "Fany-ah, we don't eat breakfast ?," he asked.

"It's too late ! Let's just buy some later," I replied and we walked in hurry out.

DONGHAE's POV

"Oh ! Oppa, wait !," she stopped so did I.

"Why ? Aren't we gonna be late ?," I frowned.

"Yes, but this is important," she faced me and fixed up my tie.

You know how amazed I was ? It was forever my favorite to see her closely.

And honestly, I didn't know how to hold up myself everytime our faces are close.

I just really wanted to kiss her right away, but I knew that would be kind of... yeah. you know.

If I kiss her everyday, I could lose my control and I could do something further.

"Oppa, I don't know since when you're being so handsome in suits !," she giggled by her own comment.

"What ? Didn't you fall in love with me because I'm handsome ?," I replied by staring at her.

"You're right. I fell for you at the first sight you know !," she said and continued fixing my tie.

"You too. You're getting more beautiful these days. Even today. I love that skirt," I praised and she just smiled.

"Okay, let's go !," she said and walked away.

TIFFANY's POV

We arrived at the office. I got down from car and he also did.

Oh, I felt like everyone staring at us. What's wrong ?

"Oppa, see you later. Don't forget to get some breakfast," I said and went first.

DONGHAE's POV

It was night already. Me and Tiffany were still at the office, finishing our work since tomorrow would be weekend.

It was 9 PM already, and I just finished my work so I decided to go to Tiiffany's room.

There she was, sitting in front of her computer.

"Oh ? Oppa ! You've done your work ?," she asked as soon as I stepped in.

"Of course. And you ?," I approached her. She smiled and nodded.

"Good, let's go home now," I said then she stood up. Looked so happy finishing her work.

TIFFANY's POV

We arrived at our apartment. Oh, OUR is kind of.. Well, that's right. We're living together anyway.

"Oppa, I will change my clothes first and cook dinner," I said.

"Okay, hurry up. I'll wait at the living room," he replied.

I quickly changed my clothes into sleeping-dress then went to the kitchen.

"Oppa, hurry change your clothes and let's eat dinner !," I said and started to cook.

Few moments after, he got out wearing his shorts and t-shirt then approached me.

"Oppa, I just have spaghetti today. Is it okay ?," I asked him but still on cooking.

"Sure. I like everything you cook anyway. But ! Can we have wine tonight ?," he said.

I frowned. "Wine ? I don't feel like drinking wine. I'm not in the mood," I replied.

"Ah why ? I really want to drink wine though," he said.

"Okay, but drink it yourself," I said.

Few minutes later the dishes were done, and I puit them all on the table.

"Wow ! This looks so delicious. Spaghetti and wine, such a perfect dinner !," Donghae oppa cheered and sat.

"Aish, oppa! Just eat," I said. Then we started eating.

We just had finished eating then put the plates to the sink. But I saw Donghae oppa excitedly started drinking his wine.

"Fany-ah, you really don't want to drink some ?," he asked. I laughed seeing him like that, then shook my head.

"Oppa, enjoy your drink. I'll go to my room," I said, I was tired enough to be honest.

"Okay," he replied.

I directly went to bathroom, washing my face and brushed my teeth before sleep.

Then I went to the bedroom. Laying my body and covered myself with blanket.

It was hard for me to sleep at that night, so just after 30 minutes laying down, I felt sleepy.

I was about to sleep...

Aw! I felt a hand cricled on my body. "Oppa ?," I sighed. He was there, right beside me.

But... something was wrong. His glare... was so strong. I better sleep! I quickly covered myself again.

Slowly my blanket was removed, revealing my face. "Oppa, what's with you ? I wanna sleep!," I said in low tone.

"Fany-ah, can't we do 'that' tonight ?," he said. Wait... What's the meaning of 'that' ?

"Oppa, you're drunk ?," I frowned. I got up, sat and faced him. Seriously he must have drunk a lot !

"Fany-ah, answer me !," he said and grabbed me on both of my arms. Oh God, this is bad !

"Oppa we ca--hmph!," he locked my lips right away. His strength wasn't a joke ! I couldn't fight him. 

He slowly kissed down to my neck. I grabbed his well-built arm, "Oppa ! We can't do this now," I said and kept myself in strength.

But he didn't stop. Omo ! His hand started to crawl on my legs, then up to my stomach. Oh why the heck did I wear this dress !?

It made him even easier to undress me!

"Oppa !!," I shouted to make him stop this time. And he really stopped. His face was few inches in front of me.

Our eyes met that way. "Oppa, please just be patient. I really don't want this to be too far yet," I said.

"I know, I know," he said and kissed me passionately. Deeply. Sweetly. Ugh, I just couldn't stop him.

Well, I could control myself. So I kissed him back. Made us start the unbelievable night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CRYING* This is such a BAD chapter right ? 

I don't want to make any , so that's why the scenes are kind of... Silly -.-

Another sweet scene, SOON !! Please give me ideas for the sweet and romantic scenes ;---;

I couldn't make a lot, so I need help~ If I don't have more, I could just stop this story...

Well, I am sorry for this bad story -__-v

Please give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE !! Thank You :)